Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,487 members, 7,770,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 07:00 AM

Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government (14612 Views)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Clarification On Ijaw In Ondo State / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by BankeSmalls(f): 11:31am On Dec 10, 2017
We the south south grin

This is a free for all fight, enjoy your blows grin

7 Likes

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Which great parents, do you know your father, wer you not the effect of a broken libyan condom?
Edo d land of bitches and human traffickers

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Xisnin(m): 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
All this propaganda don't move me one bit.
Nigeria already has too many traditional rulers wasting our scarce resources
and some of them are anti-unity tribalists.
Yet some people just wake up one day to install a Pere, whatever that means.
SMH

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 11:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
Edo d land of bitches and human traffickers
Hahahaha, the lowest of bxtches is a beneee bxtch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Hahahaha, the lowest of bxtches is a beneee bxtch
am telling u dis people are sick

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 11:39am On Dec 10, 2017
Xisnin:
All this propaganda don't move me one bit.
Nigeria already has too many traditional rulers wasting our scarce resources
and some of them are anti-unity tribalists.
Yet some people just wake up one day to install a Pere, whatever that means.
SMH
Sahara reporters is now propaganda? A foreign based website, Well done
The Ijaws are distinct from the bini in all ways, the only similarity is that we both breath air, we can't be under any foreign king
2. The Pere of Olodiama has been dere even since the old western region , so mr man get your facts right

4 Likes

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by itsRhamzy: 11:47am On Dec 10, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by bright007(f): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2017
It seems these ijaws e-warriors will rather win arguments through insults and baseless history than through the law courts.

The ijaws are settlers in Edo state and nothing is gonna change that fact.
The issue of Gelegele has been judged three times in the law court and these tenants that call themselves ijaws were defeated on each occasion. Below is the summary of the case.

The matter went through the High Court of Justice and Federal Court of Appeal in Benin and the Supreme Court -in Lagos.

The Benins secured victory all the way. The following suit numbers are material evidences to buttress our claim to the land at Gelegele and environs

1. High Court of Justice, Benin Judgment delivered on the 22nd December 1978 by .Justice. Ekeruche J in Suit No. B/I44/1970.

2. Federal Court of Appeal judgment delivered on the 16th December1981 by Abdul Ganiy Olatunji· Agbaja and 2 others in Suit No. FCA/B/82/80.

3. Supreme Court unanimous Judgment delivered on the 19th ‘August 1983 by Muhamedu Lawai Uwais, former Chief Justice of the Federation and 4 others in Suit No. SC.131/1982"

To all the ijaw tenants in Edo state , you can continue crying on the internet as well as issuing threats, we rule Edo state and our command is your wish.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by rolly44: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2017
The ijaws are peace loving people o, but when you wake a sleeping lion you will beg for him to sleep back, remember ijaws are only tribe that can acquire armination at their wich, dont think the federal government will help you benis they already hv alot they are daling with, i smell doom for beni.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 10, 2017
AxxeMan:

When ijaw illiterates are faced with a superior aguement they rusult to screaming Afonja grin grin grin grin grin

The Niger Delta Is Edo Territory and we could care less about the Ijaw minorities grin grin grin grin
dat y ur sisters are selling pussy in d streets of Italy cheesy

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AxxeMan: 11:53am On Dec 10, 2017
rolly44:
The ijaws are peace loving people o, but when you wake a sleeping lion you will beg for him to sleep back, remember ijaws are only tribe that can acquire armination at their wich, dont think the federal government will help you benis they already hv alot they are daling with, i smell doom for beni.

You smell doom for your family and generation ..ozour

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by richiepolymer(m): 11:54am On Dec 10, 2017
These Ijaw joke is becoming too expensive. Nigerians know Ijaw for what they are. Clueless, lazy, criminalistic troublemakers but hey, they will be cut to size. An Edo state I was born into.....I'm hearing all of a sudden of a fishy Ijaw as part of the state? Una try. Bayelsa was created for Ijaws to stem the incessant troubles of Ijaw and their hosts.
Very soon they will tell you Ijaws are aborigines in Benue and Sokoto. How an ogogoro drunken people have become a laughing stock.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2017
rolly44:

'Arimination', 'wich' 'daling'.

Just learning new words...

1 Like

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Ibime(m): 11:55am On Dec 10, 2017
If you put Bini man in Gelegele waters he will drown.

People wey no fit swim dey claim coastline

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Omonoba1: 11:55am On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Sahara reporters is now propaganda? A foreign based website, Well done
The Ijaws are distinct from the bini in all ways, the only similarity is that we both breath air, we can't be under any foreign king
2. The Pere of Olodiama has been dere even since the old western region , so mr man get your facts right
you can only rant online.. waiting for the ultimatum to expire so I can see what you guys can do.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 11:57am On Dec 10, 2017
Omonoba1:
you can only rant online.. waiting for the ultimatum to expire so I can see what you guys can do.
You are the one ranting, I have provided evidence you cant refute so as expected you have turned to threats and insults

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 12:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:
[s]It seems these ijaws e-warriors will rather win arguments through insults and baseless history than through the law courts.

The issue of Gelegele has been judged three times in the law court and these tenants that call themselves ijaws were defeated on each occasion. Below is the summary of the case.

The matter went through the High Court of Justice and Federal Court of Appeal in Benin and the Supreme Court -in Lagos.

The Benins secured victory all the way. The following suit numbers are material evidences to buttress our claim to the land at Gelegele and environs

1. High Court of Justice, Benin Judgment delivered on the 22nd December 1978 by .Justice. Ekeruche J in Suit No. B/I44/1970.

2. Federal Court of Appeal judgment delivered on the 16th December1981 by Abdul Ganiy Olatunji· Agbaja and 2 others in Suit No. FCA/B/82/80.

3. Supreme Court unanimous Judgment delivered on the 19th ‘August 1983 by Muhamedu Lawai Uwais, former Chief Justice of the Federation and 4 others in Suit No. SC.131/1982"

To all the ijaw tenants in Edo state , you can continue crying on the internet as well as issuing threats, we rule Edo state and our command is your wish.[/s]
Stop spreading falsehood theur isnt any court case giving any part of Izon kiri in Edo state to the bini, if there was why are Ijaws still on the land of their ancestors while binis are protesting in benin city

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 12:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:
It seems these ijaws e-warriors will rather win arguments through insults and baseless history than through the law courts.

To all the ijaw tenants in Edo state , you can continue crying on the internet as well as issuing threats, we rule Edo state and our command is your wish.
shut up u daughter of a LovePeddler, like I told u b*tch eailer, wen u freaks stop human trafficking, wen u people stop using gals to do prostitution, in Italy. Spain Germany, libya, Morocco. den I will take u f*ckers seriously.

10 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by bright007(f): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Stop spreading falsehood theur isnt any court case giving any part of Izon kiri in Edo state to the bini, if there was why are Ijaws still on the land of their ancestors while binis are protesting in benin city
Use your brain and learn what the judgement means.

It means you have the right to live in Gelegele as a Nigerian (according to our constitution, any Nigerian can live or own land anywhere in Nigeria without intimidation) . Any Nigerian can live in gelegele and nobody except the govt has the right to kick you out .
But when it comes authority on what happens in Gelegele, the state govt and the Oba of Benin shares that power. It is the same reason, you can't install a traditional ruler in Gelegele without the approval of the Edo state traditional council headed by the Oba of Benin.
The state govt has recently decided to build a seaport there , all revenue that accrues from that seaport goes to the state govt purse. The oba of Benin will also receive royalties while your Pere watches on like a watch dog.
The state govt can decide tomorrow to use gelegele for anything it wishes to and decide to relocate you settlers from there to anywhere he wishes. This is what I call real power not threat threat issued by your hide and seek militants and Internet keyboard warriors like yourself.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by BamBella(m): 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
Op! You can rant all you want online embarassed. Let it be known that no war has ever been won on the internet.

The Binis are quietly waiting for your ultimatum to elapse, I trust them to severely deal with the ijaws squarely when the time comes.

I like the Benin people for one thing, their quiet and aggressive nature. Them no sabi make noise but na them do pass.

Yeye op.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by bright007(f): 12:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
shut up u daughter of a LovePeddler, like I told u b*tch eailer, wen u freaks stop human trafficking, wen u people stop using gals to do prostitution, in Italy. Spain Germany, libya, Morocco. den I will take u f*ckers seriously.
If the insults makes you happy or makes your bank account fatter, continue. It doesn't change the fact that you guys are settlers in Edo state and your diminutive king will not be recognised and is inconsequential in Edo state.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by dhestiney(m): 12:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
With the way these ijaws are going, very soon they will start claiming to be part of kano and sokoto states... Lemme be observing from this side sha

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
nengibo:
Ah Izon, Ah Izon , Izon otu emi eh? Emi
Asawana Asawana
Ijaws in Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo , Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Ondo states
Bini in 8 local governments, ashawos in Libya, Nairobi and Italy
How many dem dey?
ijaw in Lagos.

Tompolo, asari, boy loaf, ateke, octopus, Ogun boss etc are come for the anenis , their Libya slaves and Italy prostitutes.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Abagworo(m): 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Many of the groups in Bayelsa that originally claimed not to be Ijaw share a common history of descending from Bini. Some parts of riverine communitues in Rivers State like Degema speak Edoid language. Nobody is sure of prehistoric events but a lot of mystery remains about the true origin of Bini itself and all the ethnic groups that lay claim to Bini ancestry but with different language and culture.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 12:26pm On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:

[s]use your brain and learn what the judgement means.

It means you have the right to live in Gelegele as a Nigerian (according to our constitution, any Nigerian can live or own land anywhere in Nigeria without intimidation) . Any Nigerian can live in gelegele and nobody except the govt has the right to kick you out .
But when it comes authority on what happens in Gelegele, the state govt and the Oba of Benin shares that power. It is the same reason, you can't install a traditional ruler in Gelegele without the approval of the Edo state traditional council headed by the Oba of Benin.
The state govt has recently decided to build a seaport there , all revenue that accrues from that seaport goes to the state govt purse. The oba of Benin will also receive royalties while your Pere watches on like a watch dog.
The state govt can decide tomorrow to use gelegele for anything it wishes to and decide to relocate you settlers from there to anywhere he wishes. This is what I call real power not threat threat issued by your hide and seek militants and Internet keyboard warriors like yourself.[/s]
Hahahaha bini people can lie sha, there is no judgment handing over Ijaw land in edo state to bini, thats all lies that bini people tell, the state government will not do anything in izon kiri without the permission of the great Pere of olodiama, if you're in doubt go and protest in gelegele-ijaw

3 Likes

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
BamBella:
[s]Op! You can rant all you want online embarassed. Let it be known that no war has ever been won on the internet.

The Binis are quietly waiting for your ultimatum to elapse, I trust them to severely deal with the ijaws squarely when the time comes.

I like the Benin people for one thing, their quiet and aggressive nature. Them no sabi make noise but na them do pass.

Yeye op.[/s]
Bini queit? dont kid yourself, the binis have been embarking on protest for over 2yrs , yet dey have never stepped foot on gelegele-ijaw, they did Anti-Ijaw protest with their oba and politicians and said dey will arrest the Opu alabo , Pere of Olodiama, yet he is still on his throne, una don tya? Protestants

1 Like

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 12:33pm On Dec 10, 2017
Abagworo:
Many of the groups in Bayelsa that originally claimed not to be Ijaw share a common history of descending from Bini. Some parts of riverine communitues in Rivers State like Degema speak Edoid language. Nobody is sure of prehistoric events but a lot of mystery remains about the true origin of Bini itself and all the ethnic groups that lay claim to Bini ancestry but with different language and culture.
Many groups in abia and anambra, ika are also part of said bini kingdom

1 Like

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:

If the insults makes you happy or makes your bank account fatter, continue. It doesn't change the fact that you guys are settlers in Edo state and your diminutive king will not be recognised and is inconsequential in Edo state.
Yes it make's me happy grin it gives me joy, which insults? are u people not pussy sellers? are u sisters not getting rape by 18 libyans Men every day, are ur brothers not being sold as slaves in libya? it gives me pleasure wen I look at u people f**lishness grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by rolly44: 12:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Benis are comedians, dont take them seriouse else you will kill them for nothing, dont worry ijaws will teach you leason that will end the so called fake historical kigdom

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
why are these ijaws so pained, like my cousin would say "where ground dey, dem no dey argue too much. when the ultimatum period expires get ready to fight. period.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by OsamaB: 12:56pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju, Something amazing about your write-ups since you registered on Nairaland on the 5th of December 2017 is that they are both about Edo state. Hence, your reason for joining nairaland is to clamor for land and discredit Benin kingdom.

Before now, Ijaws have been quiet settlers or land owners in Edo state until the governor and the Oba came out to propose a seaport at Gelegele. One thing i would say is that even if history is re-written, it is certain that a significant amount of true records of events would forever be lost because of the subjectivity of writers. For example, if you conduct an interview to inquire about your family from your oldest living relative, the best you will get is the person's perception of reality. Family histories are lost talkless of community and regional archives. Sadly, Nigerians don't document and we haven't still learned the disadvantages of not having a scribe present at historical events. It is not just the Ijaw matter. There has also been the argument that Bini people come from Yoruba land but the subjectivity behind such statements is should be taken with caution as a true representation of reality. The only certain reality is that we would all live this earth and should be concerned about living something tangible for generations to come irrespective of their ethnic group or beliefs.

I wish you the best with your clamor to re-write the past, but I employ you to consider the present and future instead.

Preye Osama Egbata

AdaFonju:
Ijaw communities in the Okomu Kingdom, Ovia South Local Government Area of Edo State, have alleged that they are victims of marginalization by their Bini neighbors and the Edo State government.
BY SAHARA REPORTERS, NYDEC 09, 2017

Ijaw communities in the Okomu Kingdom, Ovia South Local Government Area of Edo State, have alleged that they are victims of marginalization by their Bini neighbors and the Edo State government.

They also claimed that they are the aborigines of the area, not settlers, which the Bini want to appropriate. Their claims were made in a statement issued from the palace of the traditional ruler, the Kalasuo of Okomu Kingdom, by the Traditional Council.

According to the statement, Okomu Kingdom is made up of many communities, including: Okomu, Osikoloba, Oyibogbene, Markilolo Gbene, Wuluku Gbene, Ejuko Gbene, Iwala Gbene, Zughu Gbene, Agbede Gbene, Oweike Gbene, Izon Gbene, Beri 1, Beri 2, Usaku-Uba Gbene and Dinou Bou Gbene, Others are Ogiri Fulaba Gbene, Tala Gbene, IK Gbene, Ebi Gbene, Itoko Gbene, Orubai Ukumu, Opu-Uba Gbene, Iroko Gbene and Reuben Gbene.

The statement maintained that the people of Okomu Kingdom were among the aborigines of Ovia South West Local Government Area of Edo State.

"The Ijaw being the fourth largest tribe in Nigeria are balkanized into the following six states; Akwa Ibom, Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo, Delta, and Ondo. In all the aforementioned states, the full rights and privileges of the Ijaw as citizens are guaranteed except in Edo State. One wonders, why the status of the Ijaws of Okomu, Egbema Olodiama, Furupagha, and Gbanraun clans in Edo state is different," the statement said.

It added that the people of Okomu Kingdom have lived on the coastline stretching from Akwa Ibom State to the Mahin River in Ondo State for centuries. It also stated that Ijawland contributes about 60% of Nigeria’s foreign earnings, making the area the economic pillar on which Nigeria rests.

"In the same manner in Okomu Kingdom and their kith and kin of Olodiama, Egbema Furupagha and Gbanraun Clans are the economic livewires of Edo State, due to their endowment with natural and mineral resources," the Okomu Traditional Council said.

Ijaws In Edo State Warn Oba Of Benin Over Attempt To Claim Okomu

It claimed that historians of Portuguese and British origins are unanimous on the fact that the Ijaw, including the Okomu Kingdom, are aborigines of the Niger Delta.

"Dr. Talbort, one of the earliest historians that wrote about most ethnic groups in Southern Nigeria, was very explicit about the status of the Ijaw of the Niger Coast. The witness of Dr. Talbort to the effect that the Ijaws are the earliest people in the land and that they occupy virtually the whole coast is very important. This is because he was the Acting Resident Officer of the defunct Bini Division in 1920,” said the Traditional Council.

The Council also stated that the Portuguese, who came to Nigeria, first met the Ijaw of Ogulagha Kingdom (whom they referred to as Gulani) in the Fekedosi (Forcados) River via the Oporoza Toru (Escravos) of Gbaramatu Kingdom down to the Ijaw of Okomu, Olodiama and Egbema Kingdoms before making contact with the Bini in the hinterland.

"It is important to note that the Bini people are not of aboriginal stock in their present settlement and also do not belong to the coastal belt of the Niger Delta that is occupied by the Ijaws, since the Bini of Edo State neither know how to paddle nor are they aquatic by nature," claimed the Traditional Council.

Quoting author/historian, E.A. Kenyo, the Council said the Bini are of Yoruba stock."In his book, 'The Origin and Title of Yoruba Rulers' page 3, he described and referred to the Bini people as 'the new people,” the council further stated. It also quoted Allan Rider's “Bini and the Europeans” 1485 – 1897 published 1967 as saying: “Whichever of the 'slave River' the Portuguese frequented, the people they first met would have belonged to the Ijohs (Ijaws), which dominated the coastal belt swamp forest, extending hinterland to a depth of 30 to 40 miles in this region.”

Rider also wrote that the Bini Edo lived outside the swamp forest area. Also quoted was Professor Bradbury's in his The Benin Kingdom and Edo Speaking People, which states:“The rich poll of incontrovertible scholarly evidence and documentation in support of the aboriginal status of the Ijaws of Okomu, Olodiama, Egbema, Furupagha and Gbanraun Clans of the Midwestern Region, which later metamorphosed to Bendel State that later gave birth to Edo and Delta states, was sealed by the most outstanding Bini historian, Dr. Jacob Uwagboe Egharevba."

Egharevba, the first curator of the Benin Museum, stated that the Bini met the Ijaw in the geographical area called Edo State.

"The incontrovertible truth is that the Ijaw, including the Okomu Kingdom and the entire Ijaw Kingdoms in Edo State, are not Edoid people and so cannot be part of Bini Kingdom."

The Okomu Kingdom with its kith and kin of Egbema, Olodiama, Furupagha and Gbanraun Clans of Edo State has never been conquered by anybody through war or treaty. "

"Our refutation of the false claims and expansion tendencies of the Oba of Bini and the Bini Kingdom should not be seen as joining issues over what ordinarily could have been termed frivolities of twisted minds or dignifying a roguish and bullish attempt to falsify, subjugate and culturally appropriate ownership of our land since the historical truth of our aboriginal status is a well documented and settled issue," said the Traditional Council.

http://saharareporters.com/2017/12/09/edo-state-ijaw-okomu-kingdom-lament-marginalization-bini-neighbours-1

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ruga: Uwazuruike Blasts Ohanaeze 'Urging Igbos To Defend Themselves, Cowardice' / More Trouble For Governor Sule As Group Urge UK, EU To Impose Visa Ban On Him / Emefiele, Deputies Shunned Buhari, Approved Pay Rise – Investigator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.