Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,116 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:49 PM

Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government (14726 Views)

Lagos Street, Commercial Hub of Benin metropolis Shutdown By Edo Government / Clarification On Ijaw In Ondo State / Decayed Rice Rejected By Edo Government (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by bright007(f): 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
Yes it make's me happy grin it gives me joy, which insults? are u people not pussy sellers? are u sisters not getting rape by 18 libyans Men every day, are ur brothers not being sold as slaves in libya? it gives me pleasure wen I look at u people f**lishness

Continue. As far as the name of the state is Edo and not ijaw, I don't have any issue.
The day your pere misbehave, he and his fellow settlers will be used as target practice by Federal SARS.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
Yes it make's me happy grin it gives me joy, which insults? are u people not pussy sellers? are u sisters not getting rape by 18 libyans Men every day, are ur brothers not being sold as slaves in libya? it gives me pleasure wen I look at u people f**lishness grin
why are you developing an erection over the benins, hbp is real, tread with caution.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 1:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
OsamaB:
AdaFonju, Something amazing about your write-ups since you registered on Nairaland on the 5th of December 2017 is that they are both about Edo state. Hence, your reason for joining nairaland is to clamor for land and discredit Benin kingdom.

Before now, Ijaws have been quiet settlers or land owners in Edo state until the governor and the Oba came out to propose a seaport at Gelegele. One thing i would say is that even if history is re-written, it is certain that a significant amount of true records of events would forever be lost because of the subjectivity of writers. For example, if you conduct an interview to inquire about your family from your oldest living relative, the best you will get is the person's perception of reality. Family histories are lost talkless of community and regional archives. Sadly, Nigerians don't document and we haven't still learned the disadvantages of not having a scribe present at historical events. It is not just the Ijaw matter. There has also been the argument that Bini people come from Yoruba land but the subjectivity behind such statements is should be taken with caution as a true representation of reality. The only certain reality is that we would all live this earth and should be concerned about living something tangible for generations to come irrespective of their ethnic group or beliefs.

I wish you the best with your clamor to re-write the past, but I employ you to consider the present and future instead.

Preye Osama Egbata

You have said nothing in this write up and answering Preye wont even make me take my foot slightly of the pedal , as I and other well meaning Izon otu continue to drive towards an Ijaw nation devoid of lies and marginalization by u and your likes
Read carefully

All this is written by non ijaws or will u still deny the most accepted bini historian

cited E. Alademomi Kenyo, who in his book, titled ‘The Origin and Title of Yoruba Rulers’ (N.D) Page 3, stated: ‘Up till time, the Oba (in Benin) and his people were pure Yoruba and did not understand the language of the aborigines, who usually salute themselves and the new people (the Bini) Adoo, Dolo.’ It is an indisputable fact that it is only the Ijaws that greet Adoo and Dolo in Nigeria.
“here is a bini mans Dr J .U. Egharevba’s book titled, “The Short History of Benin’ (1968) to back our claims, we equally referred to Prof. Alan Ryder, a British national and former professor of history at University of Ibadan in his book, ‘Benin and the Europeans 1485-1897,’ Page 27, which states inter alia, ‘Whichever of the slave rivers the Portuguese frequented, the people they first met and traded with, would have belonged to Ijo (Ijaw) tribe, which at that time dominated the coastal belt of the swamp forest, extending inland to a depth of 30-40miles in the region.

IT IS CLEAR THAT UGHOTON WAS THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN IJAW AND BINI:
"In the meantime he (Consul James Phillips) sent a message forward to the Oba, Benin's king, that his present mission was to discuss trade and peace and demanding admission to the territory in defiance of Benin law explicitly forbidding his entry. Unfortunately for Phillips, some Itsekiri trading chiefs sent a message to the Benin king that 'the white man is bringing war'.
On receiving the news the Benin king quickly summoned the city's high-ranking nobles for an emergency meeting, and during the discussions the Iyase, the commander in chief of the Benin Army argued that the British were planning a surprise attack and must be defeated. The Benin king however argued that the British should be allowed to enter the city so that it can be ascertained whether or not the visit was a friendly one. The Iyase ignored the king's views, and ordered the formation of a strike force that was commanded by the Ologbosere, a senior army commander, which was sent to Ughoton to destroy the invaders.
On 4 January 1897, the Benin strike force composed mainly of border guards and servants of some chiefs caught Phillips' column totally unprepared at Ugbine village near Ughoton. Since Phillips was not expecting any opposition and was unaware that his operation was being perceived with alarm in Benin, the contingent's only weapons, consisting of the officers' pistols, were locked up in the head packs of the African porters.[7] Only two British officers survived the annihilation of Phillips' expedition,[8] which became known as the 'Benin Massacre'."
NB: Please note very carefully that the Iyase (the Commander In Chief of the Bini Army) did not send his soldiers to Gelegelegbene or any other Ijaw Community but to Ughoton which is precisely a Bini Community and Ughoton till this day is the boundary between Ijaw and Bini which tells you that they know their boundary.

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

http://www.edostate.gov.ng/edo-people/

Facts first as always, thats how I roll
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:

Continue. As far as the name of the state is Edo and not ijaw, I don't have any issue.
The day your pere misbehave, he and his fellow settlers will be used as target practice by Federal SARS.
like u f*ckers did wen Fulani herdsmen where raping ur women grin u people are toothless like I said eailer I will take u f*ckers serious wen u stop doing trafficking and pussy selling all over d world cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 1:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
bright007:

Threats from a libyan hoe means nothing to Izon ibe

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
I know this community in Ovia Southwest, even Igobazuwa which is the secretariat of this local govt has nothing. The local government is dry not only ijaw community.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by rolly44: 1:14pm On Dec 10, 2017
Median fighters, some people wy lazy pass pig dey here dey rant, although it dosnt change any thing all my beni friends are all comedians, if you too pain for this matter make urself available for a batle field let statr it first before main figth this is between ijaw and beni nairalanders

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 1:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:
I know this community in Ovia Southwest, even Igobazuwa which is the secretariat of this local govt has nothing. The local government is dry not your ijaw community.
PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY
The main ethnic groups in Edo State are: Edos, Afemais, Esans, Owans and Akoko Edos. Virtually all the groups traced their origin to Benin City hence the dialects of the groups vary with their distance from Benin City. The Bini speaking people who occupy seven out of the 18 Local Government Areas of the state constitute 57.54% while others Esan (17.14%) Afemai compirising of Etsako (12.19%), Owan (7.43%), and Akoko Edo (5.70%). However, the Igbira speaking communities exist in Akoko Edo as well as Urhobos, Ijaws, Itsekiris communities in Ovia North East and South West Local Government Areas especially in the borderlands. Also, Ika speaking communities exist in Igbanke in Orhionmwon LGA.

1 Like

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 1:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Threats from a libyan hoe means nothing to Izon ibe
preach it brother preach it grin we ijaws are not threatened at all by pussy sellers. grin

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 1:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Jesse01:
preach it brother preach it grin we ijaws are not threatened at all by pussy sellers. grin
No mind the sefiere

1 Like

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Nobody: 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:
No mind the sefiere
cheesy

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Oria1999: 1:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Why must everything this mad man post goes to front page? Find something to do with your time instead of killing yourself because of Edo. Go and focus on your swamps called Bayelsa? This forum is really losing it.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by OsamaB: 1:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
There is a clear difference between a philosopher and an innovative person. Perhaps you can state your purpose clamor rather than you and other so-called devoted Izons choosing to abusive about your drive. While considering that your purpose, I sympathize with you for been marginalized but hope that you are talking from a tax-payers view not one who thinks he has the right to resources on the ground.
[b][/b]

AdaFonju:

You have said nothing in this write up and answering Preye wont even make me take my foot slightly of the pedal , as I and other well meaning Izon otu continue to drive towards an Ijaw nation devoid of lies and marginalization by u and your likes
Read carefully

All this is written by non ijaws or will u still deny the most accepted bini historian

cited E. Alademomi Kenyo, who in his book, titled ‘The Origin and Title of Yoruba Rulers’ (N.D) Page 3, stated: ‘Up till time, the Oba (in Benin) and his people were pure Yoruba and did not understand the language of the aborigines, who usually salute themselves and the new people (the Bini) Adoo, Dolo.’ It is an indisputable fact that it is only the Ijaws that greet Adoo and Dolo in Nigeria.
“here is a bini mans Dr J .U. Egharevba’s book titled, “The Short History of Benin’ (1968) to back our claims, we equally referred to Prof. Alan Ryder, a British national and former professor of history at University of Ibadan in his book, ‘Benin and the Europeans 1485-1897,’ Page 27, which states inter alia, ‘Whichever of the slave rivers the Portuguese frequented, the people they first met and traded with, would have belonged to Ijo (Ijaw) tribe, which at that time dominated the coastal belt of the swamp forest, extending inland to a depth of 30-40miles in the region.

IT IS CLEAR THAT UGHOTON WAS THE BOUNDARY BETWEEN IJAW AND BINI:
"In the meantime he (Consul James Phillips) sent a message forward to the Oba, Benin's king, that his present mission was to discuss trade and peace and demanding admission to the territory in defiance of Benin law explicitly forbidding his entry. Unfortunately for Phillips, some Itsekiri trading chiefs sent a message to the Benin king that 'the white man is bringing war'.
On receiving the news the Benin king quickly summoned the city's high-ranking nobles for an emergency meeting, and during the discussions the Iyase, the commander in chief of the Benin Army argued that the British were planning a surprise attack and must be defeated. The Benin king however argued that the British should be allowed to enter the city so that it can be ascertained whether or not the visit was a friendly one. The Iyase ignored the king's views, and ordered the formation of a strike force that was commanded by the Ologbosere, a senior army commander, which was sent to Ughoton to destroy the invaders.
On 4 January 1897, the Benin strike force composed mainly of border guards and servants of some chiefs caught Phillips' column totally unprepared at Ugbine village near Ughoton. Since Phillips was not expecting any opposition and was unaware that his operation was being perceived with alarm in Benin, the contingent's only weapons, consisting of the officers' pistols, were locked up in the head packs of the African porters.[7] Only two British officers survived the annihilation of Phillips' expedition,[8] which became known as the 'Benin Massacre'."
NB: Please note very carefully that the Iyase (the Commander In Chief of the Bini Army) did not send his soldiers to Gelegelegbene or any other Ijaw Community but to Ughoton which is precisely a Bini Community and Ughoton till this day is the boundary between Ijaw and Bini which tells you that they know their boundary.

PEOPLE AND DEMOGRAPHY

Facts first as always, thats how I roll

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by JANK23H(m): 1:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
AxxeMan:
[[s]quote author=nengibo post=63147607]Ah Izon, Ah Izon , Izon otu emi eh? Emi
Asawana Asawana
Ijaws in Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo , Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Ondo states
Bini in 8 local governments, ashawos in Libya, Nairobi and Italy
How many dem dey?
[/s]

U dey call states hahaha una be like houseflies for those states!! grin grin grin

U nordey shame una be tenants for 4states and you are under 1million ppl in ur tiny bayelsa

See this clowns.... Ijaws are the smallest minority in the south south region , everyone knows this

grin grin grin

Bring forth a superior argument or forever hold your peace.

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by JANK23H(m): 1:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
nengibo:
Ah Izon, Ah Izon , Izon otu emi eh? Emi
Asawana Asawana
Ijaws in Rivers, Bayelsa, Edo , Akwa-Ibom, Delta, Ondo states
Bini in 6 local governments, ashawos in Libya, Nairobi and Italy
How many dem dey?
Emi o binaowei

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Ofemmanu1: 1:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Bini people no be south southerners, they are afonja people arrangements are being made to zone them to sw with their claw faced brothers

NO! Those red assed basterrds are NOT and NEVER will be a part of SW, Afonja once helped them fight against fulani where they were defeated and about to be wheeled away as slaves, but what we get is twisting the History and claiming Superiority over the Afonjas, even claiming our prestigious EKO, so we pushed em to that fhucking geographical area called Edo state.

I hate them with passion, they can run mouths and beat chests than the Igbos, there's always friction btwn a typical Afonja and a Bini, we never get along well- I prefer Igbo babes and abokki friends than those ashawo basterrds anyday.

If Nigeria divides today, they will be on the causality side. With SW in their front and Ijaw at the back- WE will show no mercy.
I'm sure the Flathheads and the abokkis will take many of their witches and ashawos as slaves.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by ratcock: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ijaws in edo should never give in to the attempts by the binis to grab their lands.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Xisnin(m): 1:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Sahara reporters is now propaganda? A foreign based website, Well done
The Ijaws are distinct from the bini in all ways, the only similarity is that we both breath air, we can't be under any foreign king
2. The Pere of Olodiama has been dere even since the old western region , so mr man get your facts right

Propaganda exist in every news organization, foreign or local.
You can have a thousand peres for all I care but you cannot demand
that they become a burden on public budget.

Left to me, government should de-recognise all traditional rulers as many
are force of instability, anyone who wants a ruler must pay and maintain
such from their personal pockets without forcing unwilling people to part with their money.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by JANK23H(m): 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
The Binis and their Oba have their eyes set on the soon to be built seaport at Gelegele and it's oil and gas deposits.

Their covetousness is about to result to a war,it's important that well meaning Nigerians wade in before it's too late.

The warning has gone out.Small Bini no fit stand for where Ijaw dey o!

Egberifa

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 1:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

NO! Those red assed basterrds are NOT and NEVER will be a part of SW, Afonja once helped them fight against fulani where they were defeated and about to be wheeled away as slaves, but what we get is twisting the History and claiming Superiority over the Afonjas, even claiming our prestigious EKO, so we pushed em to that fhucking geographical area called Edo state.

I hate them with passion, they can run mouths and beat chests than the Igbos, there's always friction btwn a typical Afonja and a Bini, we never get along well- I prefer Igbo babes and abokki friends than those ashawo basterrds anyday.

If Nigeria divides today, they will be on the causality side. With SW in their front and Ijaw at the back- WE will show no mercy.
I'm sure the Flathheads and the abokkis will take many of their witches and ashawos as slaves.

Bini otu bo na dighi oh, even your Yoruba brothers have disowned you, slaves in Libya, Slaves in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by JANK23H(m): 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
richiepolymer:
These Ijaw joke is becoming too expensive. Nigerians know Ijaw for what they are. Clueless, lazy, criminalistic troublemakers but hey, they will be cut to size. An Edo state I was born into.....I'm hearing all of a sudden of a fishy Ijaw as part of the state? Una try. Bayelsa was created for Ijaws to stem the incessant troubles of Ijaw and their hosts.
Very soon they will tell you Ijaws are aborigines in Benue and Sokoto. How an ogogoro drunken people have become a laughing stock.
Quiet there!When God created the world did he create Edo State?

That an Ijaw community was included in Edo State during its creation doesn't make it to be subject to the rulership of the Oba.
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AdaFonju: 1:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
Oria1999:
[s]Why must everything this mad man post goes to front page? Find something to do with your time instead of killing yourself because of Edo. Go and focus on your swamps called Bayelsa? This forum is really losing it[/s].
Hahahaha e pain , go back to ur whoring & slavery in Libya, dats what you do best

1 Like

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Fourwinds: 1:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin
AxxeMan:
See as the ijaw fisherman book all the space for up

grin grin grin grin
The fear of Edo is really the beginning of wisdom for the ijaw

grin grin grin grin

it seems these ijaws e-goats will rather win arguments through insults and baseless history than through the law courts.

The ijaws are settlers in Edo state and nothing is gonna change that fact.
The issue of Gelegele has been judged three times in the law court and these tenants that call themselves ijaws were defeated on each occasion. Below is the summary of the case.

The matter went through the High Court of Justice and Federal Court of Appeal in Benin and the Supreme Court -in Lagos.

The Benins secured victory all the way. The following suit numbers are material evidences to buttress our claim to the land at Gelegele and environs

1. High Court of Justice, Benin Judgment delivered on the 22nd December 1978 by .Justice. Ekeruche J in Suit No. B/I44/1970.

2. Federal Court of Appeal judgment delivered on the 16th December1981 by Abdul Ganiy Olatunji· Agbaja and 2 others in Suit No. FCA/B/82/80.

3. Supreme Court unanimous Judgment delivered on the 19th ‘August 1983 by Muhamedu Lawai Uwais, former Chief Justice of the Federation and 4 others in Suit No. SC.131/1982"

To all the ijaw tenants in Edo state , you can continue crying on the internet as well as issuing threats, we rule Edo state and our command is your wish
grin
AxxeMan:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

it seems these ijaws e-goats will rather win arguments through insults and baseless history than through the law courts.

The issue of Gelegele has been judged three times in the law court and these tenants that call themselves ijaws were defeated on each occasion. Below is the summary of the case.

The matter went through the High Court of Justice and Federal Court of Appeal in Benin and the Supreme Court -in Lagos.

The Benins secured victory all the way. The following suit numbers are material evidences to buttress our claim to the land at Gelegele and environs

1. High Court of Justice, Benin Judgment delivered on the 22nd December 1978 by .Justice. Ekeruche J in Suit No. B/I44/1970.

2. Federal Court of Appeal judgment delivered on the 16th December1981 by Abdul Ganiy Olatunji· Agbaja and 2 others in Suit No. FCA/B/82/80.

3. Supreme Court unanimous Judgment delivered on the 19th ‘August 1983 by Muhamedu Lawai Uwais, former Chief Justice of the Federation and 4 others in Suit No. SC.131/1982"

To all the ijaw tenants in Edo state , you can continue crying on the internet as well as issuing threats, we rule Edo state and our command is your wish
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by JANK23H(m): 2:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pere of Olodiama. Mid-Western State of Nigeria Gazette, No. 56, Vol. 10 dated 10th October 1973, N.S.L.N. 62 of 1973, the Constitution (Suspension and Modification) Decree, 1966, Iyekuselu District Council (Appointment of Chieftaincy Committee) Order, 1973 gave a legal backing to the Pere of Olodiama with his seat at Ikoro, in Olodiama Clan.
58. The Agadagba of Egboma. The Bendel State Traditional Rulers and Chief Edict 1979, extraordinary Gazette No. 51 Vol. 16 of September 28, 1979 gave a legal teeth to the Agadagba of Egbema with four ruling villages.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by infofta(m): 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
Read the history of Benin kingdom below.

http://www.edoworld.net/The_Origin_of_Benin.html
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Fourwinds: 2:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
cheesy cheesy
JANK23H:

That an Ijaws community was included in Edo State during its creation doesn't make it to be subject to the rulership of the Oba.
cheesy
JANK23H:

That an Ijaws community was included in Edo State during its creation doesn't make it to be subject to the rulership of the Oba.
Igodo mi godo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AxxeMan: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AxxeMan: 2:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Fourwinds:
cheesy cheesy :DIgodo mi godo

Dem Ijaw Ogogoro Sellers go fear na grin grin grin
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Fourwinds: 2:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
AxxeMan:

Dem Ijaw Ogogoro Sellers go fear na grin grin grin
na everywhere them wan fight... watching them in 3D

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by AleAirHub(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Seconded by me.
Their ranting & crying with episode writing flooding internet will not change anything.
In fact dey be tenant for our State grin
AxxeMan:

grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by Oria1999: 2:17pm On Dec 10, 2017
AdaFonju:

Hahahaha e pain tell your mother to go back to her whoring & slavery in Libya, dats what she does best
Re: Edo State: Ijaw In Okomu Kingdom Lament Marginalization By Edo State Government by omodave(m): 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
There is always something to be talking about in this country because their are less reasonable youth.....try to see some foreign forum.. You will come to conclusion that most Nigerian youth prefer to think with their finger instead of their brain..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria To Receive Another $500 Million Abacha Loot / Abike Dabiri Seeks AU Intervention In Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians / Peter Obi Urges Youths To Take Back Nigeria In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.