Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,709 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. (1322 Views)

Manchester City Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 21st August 2021 / Manchester City Vs Norwich City (5 - 0) On 26th July 2020 / North-West derby : Manchester United Vs Liverpool today at 4:30pm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 9:10am On Dec 10, 2017
The Manchester derby is upon us again.... Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola are two managers in remarkably similar positions at their respective Manchester clubs, yet it is their one big difference which will divide and define them at Old Trafford on Sunday. The two men in charge Jose Mourinho and Pep Guardiola are united by a City but divided by style.

It is a scenario which will be played out on Sunday. Few expect United to outplay City - another consequence of who the respective managers are - so even if the Portuguese wins he would likely get a measure of criticism from some quarters for "winning ugly". Just look at the expected-goals-based reaction to the 3-1 win at Arsenal last weekend.
A United victory would, of course, spark a title race and they would be afforded the opportunity to chase down their rivals, who for all their supreme performances and various broken records would be just five points clear. That would really be something, as the spotlight would then turn to Guardiola and whether his style really can work when the games pile up in December.
Should United lose, however, they would be 11 points adrift. If that happens, Mourinho would not only face criticism that his approach is not just less attractive than Guardiola's, but less effective, too.
Perhaps even the United fans who have spent the last few months claiming Guardiola's success is down to luck or money may finally re-evaluate the situation and wonder whether they are backing the wrong horse and if they would, in all honesty, love to have the Catalan in charge at Old Trafford.
We will have to wait until May to see who is on the right side of history, but at least on Sunday both managers will have the opportunity to make their case. Mourinho has made his name by winning, Guardiola by winning with style.
If City prove that you can indeed have both in the Premier League, that would really give United something to think about.

Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by gabinogem(m): 9:12am On Dec 10, 2017
Manchester united 2-0 Manchester city cool
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Vyolet(f): 9:35am On Dec 10, 2017
Glory glory Manchester United.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 7:56am On Jan 09, 2018
akoredebadru i am willing to help you on friday pm me and we talk via phone. Or how do you want it?
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Onepointfiveodds: 11:19am On Jan 09, 2018
Armynu:
Onepointfiveodds i noticed your thread has been deleted. How do we go about today games?

Don't mind those admins.. I don't know why they did that
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 11:55am On Jan 09, 2018
Onepointfiveodds:

Don't mind those admins.. I don't know why they did that
mention me please when you post that of today please.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 10:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Qualitygod i am intrested but not on whatsapp. How do we go about it?
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Nobody: 11:44am On Jan 20, 2018
Armynu:
Qualitygod i am intrested but not on whatsapp. How do we go about it?
wow
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 1:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
Borntoexcel2000 i still want your games oh! You can be posting it here for me please. Thanks. Stupid genoa mess up ystday.

1 Like

Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 7:07am On Jan 25, 2018
akoredebadru let me know if you still need that help.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 5:14pm On Feb 12, 2018
Shyguyy please send donnie's link to my mail. Minex4ril@gmail.com thanks.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by shyguyy(m): 1:56pm On Feb 13, 2018
Armynu:

they have scored. I missed it.
Sorry, it was already 3rd minute before I posted it.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 1:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
shyguyy:
Sorry, it was already 3rd minute before I posted it.
not your fault either. If only i was online would still have had time to stake. More greens mate.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 12:32pm On Mar 22, 2018
austino677 please I want you to help me with your games please. if you don't mind through whatsapp mail or twitter.... Whatever platform you choose is okay by me thanks. look forward to hearing from you.
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 11:41am On Dec 21, 2018
@destinychildolu please can you mention me when you pick games for the weekend? Didn't want to call you out in an open thread. Thanks
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Lordjb: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2018
Real cracker
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by destinychildolu(m): 7:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Armynu:
@destinychildolu please can you mention me when you pick games for the weekend? Didn't want to call you out in an open thread. Thanks
i have o
Re: MANCHESTER DERBY: Manchester United Vs Manchester City 5:30PM At Old Trafford. by Armynu(m): 9:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
destinychildolu:
i have o
please share. thanks.

(1) (Reply)

£100 Million Bid For Kaka: Does This Make Football And Business Sense? / Nasiri Of Arsenal To Join Chelsea This Summer? / Long Live Arsenal!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.