Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,452 members, 7,808,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 PM

“I No Dey Fight Anybody O”…davido Declares As He Claims Musician Of The Year - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “I No Dey Fight Anybody O”…davido Declares As He Claims Musician Of The Year (473 Views)

Diddy Declares Burna Boy's 'Twice As Tall', The Album Of The Year / (DOWNLOAD MP3) Zlatan – Money No Dey Lagos / Tobisneh Ft Mohbad & Zinoleesky - Time No Dey (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I No Dey Fight Anybody O”…davido Declares As He Claims Musician Of The Year by JBRichard(m): 9:53am On Dec 10, 2017
Davido has been named “Musician of the year” at the recently organised The Future Awards Africa 2017, The singer edged out the likes of Simi, Adekunle Gold, Kiss Daniel, Teknoto claim the award. The award ceremony was held at The Federal Palace Hotel, Victoria Island, Lagos on December 9, 2017 and it gathered a galaxy of Nigerian stars.
Before the group of distinguished persons in the audience, at the award ceremony, Davido climbed the stage to declare that he has no beef for anybody and it is believed that by “anybody,” he meant Wizkid. Knowing how widely discussed the heated rivalry between the two has been in 2017, Davido’s declaration is set to be the new major topic in the industry.

1 Share

Re: “I No Dey Fight Anybody O”…davido Declares As He Claims Musician Of The Year by NwaAmaikpe: 9:56am On Dec 10, 2017
shocked

Its better for people to think of you as a fighter than as a killer.

RIP Mama Utibe
RIP Tagbo
RIP DJ Olu
RIP Chime
RIP Mayowa.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: “I No Dey Fight Anybody O”…davido Declares As He Claims Musician Of The Year by princechurchill(m): 10:08am On Dec 10, 2017
Why should u fight them when u can mine their skull grin

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Shocking!!! A Muslim Converted To A Christian / Remmique Ft Ycee - An!an!! / [music + Video] Iyo Ft. Harmonize – Nakupenda By Director J

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.