Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,939 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight (1833 Views)

Godfrey Baguma “Ugliest Man” in Uganda Marries Third Wife In Grand Style -Photos / Uganda's Ugliest Man, Ssebabi Marries Second Wife (photos) / Reactions As Uganda's Ugliest Man Marries Second Wife,ŕ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by lovelylad: 10:14am On Dec 10, 2017
Most people nowadays often chose the one with good physical appearances. We are judged by the way we look and our status in life. It’s really sad that the not so fortunate ones are mostly separated from the fairest. But time and time again, love has proved itself that beauty is just skin deep.

Love sees through and through, without question and doubts. And those called “ugly” will be seen beyond their looks just like the man in Uganda who is dubbed the “ugliest” in the country.

Godfrey Baguma, a former cobbler has been dubbed as Uganda’s Ugliest Man. He is believed to suffer from a rare and unknown medical condition.

He even won the less-than-favorable title in 2002 after entering the contest to make money for his cash-strapped family.

Amazingly, he found his true love with his second wife Kate Namanda.

In 2013, Godfrey and Kate got married. But before his love story with Kate, Godfrey had a first wife and had two children. The marriage didn’t last long as he caught her cheating with another man.

Then here comes Kate, according to KFM, Godfrey narrates how he wooed Kate. He said:

“I stayed with her four years before her people knew where she was. I didn’t want them to see me until we had a child because they would definitely advise her to leave me. She left me when she was six months pregnant but I think she later accepted her fate because she came back two months later. I told her that I didn’t choose to look the way I do and that if she feels I am a burden, she is free to leave me.”

“Once you find a man you think is right for you, do not listen to what other people say. Follow your heart. Money and physical appearance should not be an issue,” Kate speaks her heart about romance with Godfrey.

The two have been together since 2008 the same year their first child was born. Since then, the couple had a total of six children and in 2013 Godfrey becomes a father for the eighth time (2 from his first).

Sebabi, Godfrey’s stage name makes most of his living from public appearances, where he sings and performs.

1 Like

Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by justiniyke29: 10:32am On Dec 10, 2017
holy blood of santos,what is this? see as the head be benin bypass. in other words HAMMER OF THE GODS
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by lummy247: 10:53am On Dec 10, 2017
I'm short of words. No other reason for this type of marriage except Love. At times, Love happens in the least expected places.
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by Chigirl042(f): 11:32am On Dec 10, 2017
Ewoo.Blood of Zachariah
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by girlhaley(f): 11:40am On Dec 10, 2017
And some people said Love doesn't exist shocked
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by kenness(m): 11:44am On Dec 10, 2017
JESUS IS LORD
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by Nobody: 11:51am On Dec 10, 2017
I have hope again
cc frustratedrat
This is truly inspirational
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by Timmy301(m): 12:02pm On Dec 10, 2017
Airforce1.....we get hope
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by habsydiamond(m): 12:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
shey he get head accident ni.......whatever man see for this world Na to always tank God ooo....tank God oo say for these ugly people world I still get hope...
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by Timmy301(m): 12:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
mtcheew ds 1 don get two wives oga o title: MOST UGLIEST MAN IN UGANDA Lol
Re: Uganda’s Ugliest Man Found True Love In His Second Wife, Now A Father Of Eight by Lomprico2: 12:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Chai! And wan geh da year talk say she no go marry me because I no be rich guy upon my fineness.

(1) (Reply)

Did I Insult Her Mother? What Should I Do? / Man Posts Controversial Picture Of Himself And Female Partner After Sex / Stop Trying To Understand Women Be A Man !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.