Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,841 members, 7,802,693 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:04 PM

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? (16608 Views)

Lady Offers Boyfriend Sex As Compensation After His Car Developed Fault (Video) / Too Much Sex Makes You Lose Weight As Guys And Gain Weight As Babes, How True? / What Do Females Like On The Male Body As Much As Guys Like Nyansh? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by MercyLady3: 10:34am On Dec 10, 2017
Ladies, how often do you desire sex. As much as guys?
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by RoyalBlak007: 10:36am On Dec 10, 2017
gringringringrin More than
♤You can imagine

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 10, 2017
I would be shocked if a lady replies to this!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by ibkkk(f): 10:59am On Dec 10, 2017
DJHANDSOME:
I would be shocked if a lady replies to this!

I wish i could undecided

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by eTECTIVe(m): 11:28am On Dec 10, 2017
Ladies crave sex as much as guys do if not even more... I have a galfriend who wants it as often as everyday.. I think a gal craves it more based on how gud d sex she receive is

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Safiaa(f): 11:38am On Dec 10, 2017
The only reason why a woman would not like sex is because she's not in touch with her body. They say women enjoy their sex life as they get older, because with age comes experience lol. The best way to know your body as a woman is through masturbating. That's my personal opinion because a lot men do not know what they're doing. Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
The only reason why a woman would not like sex is because she's not in touch with her body. They say women enjoy their sex life as they get older, because with age comes experience lol. The best way to know your body as a woman is through masturbating. That's my personal opinion because a lot men do not know what they're doing. Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple
Professor of sexology I see thee cheesy.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by osec007(m): 11:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Mama D Mama ...I dey hail ooo

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by habsydiamond(m): 11:48am On Dec 10, 2017
I gbadun Ur courage jare.....that's what we have with our ladies for here most are afraid to voice out...which is bad.....kudos to @safiaa..u too much

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Jalubarika(m): 12:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Jalubarika(m): 12:09pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
You're so real and mature. Peace

27 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
It depends on my mood, the time of the month and the man's skills. If all those are favourable then my demand is higher than my man's need...

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by festwiz(m): 1:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Once you find your sensitive spots you can then vocalise what you like to whoever you have sex with. That simple
shocked One of the smart ones, and not those that are mute throughout the ordeal and get annoyed at their paramour for not doing it right. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:

At the bolded, Aunty there are a lot of women that don't masturbate, yet they are fulfilled sexually.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Safiaa(f): 3:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
FortifiedCity:

At the bolded, Aunty there are a lot of women that don't masturbate, yet they are fulfilled sexually.
Thats why it's my opinion, its not factual.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Thats why it's my opinion, its not factual.
OK Good.
Any woman who desire sexual satisfaction should be able to communicate to the partner and also take charge at times

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by mumu9gerian: 4:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
MercyLady3:
Ladies, how often do you desire sex. As much as guys?
Uu noo even tell us urs
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by pedrilo: 4:13pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some over sabi guys want to start attacking the few ladies who are outspoken enough to say their mind. Yeye bois

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by odaniel1(m): 5:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
That lady that says its dependent on Time, Mood and Skill any more dependent factors like weather and color of skin too? Hehehe

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 5:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ladies crave for sex as much as guys do or even more depending on the individual's libido but the difference is; guys are expressive of their sexual desires whereas ladies are not. Take for example, if a guy is Hot, he'll simply call his girlfriend over and get done with it but if a lady is Hot, she's most likely to beat around the bush inorder to drop hints that she's Hot than tell it to her guy what she really wants.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Samusu(m): 5:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
Safiaaaaaaaass shocked shocked shocked
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by adeniyisamuel59(m): 5:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:
Ladies crave for sex as much as guys do or even more depending on the individual's libido but the difference is; guys are expressive of their sexual desires whereas ladies are not. Take for example, if a guy is Hot, he'll simply call his girlfriend over and get done with it but if a lady is Hot, she's most likely to beat around the bush inorder to drop hints that she's Hot than tell it to her guy what she really wants.
Truth you have just said there; 2 bottles of ogidiga &1 origin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:
one pack of Benson switch for u

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
i m reading every post religiously with 2 can drinks of origin and a cupfull of road_side pop corn. i m feeling dizzy n hazy alrdy, i can't read well with my nak*ed eyes. who wuld tink dz long awaited topic ill now be trending as expectd?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by DrObum(m): 6:36pm On Dec 10, 2017
Achua chua chu achu!
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Jman06(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
I like ladies who are expressive of their sexual needs

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by rex444(m): 7:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:
I like u already

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by fartkay(m): 8:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
ladies can only have more sexual desire compared with the men if they have high level of testosterone in them. sometimes ladies that tend to have more of that hormones will always ask for sex from their man or drop green light for that sharp guy.
it is because of our social moral value that is hindering females to open up when they desire to be fu*cked. they to have higher libido compared to guys.

testosterone is that hormone that causes the sexual drive in human. if it is low your sexual desire will b low too n if it is high sexual desire too will b high.
it is vise versa (man or woman)

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by QueenSekxy(f): 8:34pm On Dec 10, 2017
undecided
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 8:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
Dimples129:
It depends on my mood, the time of the month and the man's skills. If all those are favourable then my demand is higher than my man's need...

Correct woman
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 8:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
Safiaa:

U finish every everygringrin
Re: Ladies, How Often Do You Desire Sex. As Much As Guys? by Martin0(m): 8:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
kimbraa:

Oil dey ur head eegringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See Beautiful Pictures Of Wedding / Engagement Rings / Photos From Tecno Blue Valentine's Getaway / My Deadly Affair With A Married Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.