Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,704 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands (36299 Views)

"I Am Only Answerable To Buhari" - Daura To Osinbajo On NASS Siege / Osinbajo Sacks Lawal Daura, DSS Boss / Nigerians Criticize Buhari After French President Was Spotted Doing This. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by baybeeboi: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ggg
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by zombieHUNTER: 6:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
Can buhari read?

undecided
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by efighter: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Built2last:
It will go down in history that those who ruined the government of Buhari are

Abbah Kyari
Abubakar Malami
DSS boss
Magu
buratai
Mamman Daura
Babachir

All His kinsmen from the North

God is awesome. I never knew that people with zero IQ like you can still write, read and even use the computer or a smartphone.

Can you list those who ruined Goatluck Jonascam's government and sent the economy into recession? The same people that made you jobless and turned you to internet miscreant.

Indians humiliate Nigerians right here in Nigeria and in their useless country, you now want Nigeria government agencies to treat Indians like Queen Elizabeth. Never ever.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by lazygal: 6:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
darfay:
They are must b sick in the head Indians that maltreats Nigerians home and abroad. Their police stand aside and watch while Nigerians are physically harassed by Indian even in Nigeria they pay Nigerians poorly and beat them untop of that just check the thread on Galaxy steel in the crime section I am sure their husbands must effed up if not wetin dey carry a whole dss reach their matter and I know they most have bribed the judge after all one so called justice is at the centre stage now
Having said all this I am not disappointed at the authorities but at my fellow Nigerians who don't know when to blame the government or stand by it

Thank you jare...as if in their country we can even write to their president ..rubbish
For DSS to be in this matter must be something else. Who knows if the judge was bribed and DSS felt it their duty not to allow those Indians get away.
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by lazygal: 6:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
Icecream4U:
Good for the Indian guy. Honestly, we need more people like DSS boss in this country to help us manhandle those Indian fools.

The heavy punch I received on my nose from my Indian boss 12 years ago is still fresh in my mind. Just because I was 30mins late due to lagos traffic. I bled for almost 1hour and my nose became swollen the next day, fattening my face.

..and you kept quiet ? Mental slavery dey do u

1 Like

Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Sanchez01: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
The mistake both women have made is to think Buhari is one interested in justice or the rule of law
Sense has left you. We are talking Indians here. We all know how corrupt our judiciary is. Should the EFCC and DSS flout court orders over Indians or the Chinese in this country, heaven knows it would be a huge joy to me. Nigerians have suffered worse in their hands than they have in ours.

1 Like

Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Ojiofor: 7:15pm On Dec 10, 2017
Built2last:

Abbah Kyari
Abubakar Malami
DSS boss
Magu
buratai
Mamman Daura
Babachir

Buhari knows why he appointed them to those positions.They are doing his bidding.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Nobody: 7:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
lazygal:

There was no freedom of expression then. GEJ's led APC granted Nigerians and Africans freedom of expression and speech.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by KALABUNTU: 7:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
thunder fire una two husbands. dem go die there.... Indians wey no dey pity Nigerians. if buhari release them, him go kick bucket
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Built2last: 7:55pm On Dec 10, 2017
efighter:

God is awesome. I never knew that people with zero IQ like you can still write, read and even use the computer or a smartphone.

Can you list those who ruined Goatluck Jonascam's government and sent the economy into recession? The same people that made you jobless and turned you to internet miscreant.

Indians humiliate Nigerians right here in Nigeria and in their useless country, you now want Nigeria government agencies to treat Indians like Queen Elizabeth. Never ever.

Who is this ninny typing balderdash. Aren't you tired to f looking at the past? Election is almost approaching and you keep looking backward. Don't worry. Keep looking back you and your master will be be sent back to Daura.

I work for myself for over 8 years now with 22 persons I pay monthly.

You are here defending your master because without him there is no life for you.

Get a life Laureta. You are not getting younger
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by peacemara54(m): 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
justice should be served to Both parties
check my signature
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by efighter: 8:39pm On Dec 10, 2017
Built2last:

Who is this ninny typing balderdash. Aren't you tired to f looking at the past? Election is almost approaching and you keep looking backward. Don't worry. Keep looking back you and your master will be be sent back to Daura.

I work for myself for over 8 years now with 22 persons I pay monthly.

You are here defending your master because without him there is no life for you.

Get a life Laureta. You are not getting younger

You are calling me Lauretta? Have you starting taking the same drugs that FFK takes?

1 Like

Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by bejeria101(m): 8:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
AishaBuhari:
It seems like a lyrics! Well rehearsed
Read what you wrote or move to the oza room and meet buhari osiso!
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Konze70: 9:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Those Indians should be chained as well, that's exactly what they are doing to nigerians in their dirty country . God bless DSS, God bless nigeria
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Icecream4U(m): 9:30pm On Dec 10, 2017
lazygal:

Well, I really needed that job then cos I just finished secondary school and i needed to save money for my higher education.

Though, if I should sight the fool anywhere walking, God knows I'm going to smash him into pieces with my vehicle and it would be another case of a hit and run driver. The thing still dey vex me like it was yesterday angry
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by PMBmustGo2019: 9:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Built2last:

Abbah Kyari
Abubakar Malami
DSS boss
Magu
buratai
Mamman Daura
Babachir

To send all of them packing come 2019, is a task that MUST be done.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by lazygal: 9:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
Icecream4U:
Well, I really needed that job then cos I just finished secondary school and i needed to save money for my higher education.

Though, if I should sight the fool anywhere walking, God knows I'm going to smash him into pieces with my vehicle and it would be another case of a hit and run driver. The thing still dey vex me like it was yesterday angry

Y not go back to the company and ask if he is still around target him ,and beat then simply tell him. This is not south Africa and that if hexwas doing so well y is he in Nigeria ..tell him our money is what is feeding him and his village
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by dragunov: 10:01pm On Dec 10, 2017
vicadex07:
Those Indians are wicked racists. Good for them. I like the fact that daura doesn't give a Bleep about them.
You can say that again niggah.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by dragunov: 10:04pm On Dec 10, 2017
Icecream4U:
Good for the Indian guy. Honestly, we need more people like DSS boss in this country to help us manhandle those Indian fools.

The heavy punch I received on my nose from my Indian boss 12 years ago is still fresh in my mind. Just because I was 30mins late due to lagos traffic. I bled for almost 1hour and my nose became swollen the next day, fattening my face.

Poo niggah! And what did you do about it? Dayuuum! Nothing?
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Daboomb: 4:42am On Dec 11, 2017
Built2last:

Abbah Kyari
Abubakar Malami
DSS boss, Daura Lawal
Magu
buratai

Mamman Daura
Babachir

Add Damabazzau of the Ministry of interior to that list

I dont think EFFC Magu has done any damage but rather, his effort to tackle corruption is being frustrated by all the above.
As for Buratai, we have to cut him some slack because fighting Boko haram insurgency is not a piece of cake.

Buhari has handed over his Govt to his criminal, Fulani kinsmen
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by eyesofthegods: 7:01am On Dec 11, 2017
Indians and Chinese are our worst enemies. Few months ago we read how they constructed rails and were engaging in mining of minerals without permit. They even employed hundreds of labour.

DSS has powers to investigate economic crimes. Read their instrument. It's called economic sabotage. That's why there intervened in the matter involving Ifeanyi Uba and NNPC.

Also concerning money laundering, such monies could be used for arms trafficking with huge implications for national security. They need to be sure. And investigation takes time. It's a rigorous exercise.

As for detaining them for long, the new law requires them to do so. All they need to do is approach the court for an order.

It takes a thief to know one. How did they know that it is mr Kapil Sangtani that launders money? Are they private investigators? How did they get his account number if they have not been doing business.

My submission: dss knows what they are doing. Indians want to blackmail the dss.

My advise: they should approach their embassy if they have a case. Maybe they entered illegally sef
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by teemy(m): 7:25am On Dec 11, 2017
for asians to maltreat nigerians in nigeria and get away with it is because of a flaw in our legal system. for the dss to get involved in a non national security issue between two indians or to disregard court order is a flaw that needs be addressed.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Icecream4U(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2017
lazygal:

Y not go back to the company and ask if he is still around target him ,and beat then simply tell him. This is not south Africa and that if hexwas doing so well y is he in Nigeria ..tell him our money is what is feeding him and his village
The company is no longer in operation. While I was in school, my friend there told me they were not paid for 3months before the company collapsed.
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by lazygal: 10:45am On Dec 11, 2017
Icecream4U:
The company is no longer in operation. While I was in school, my friend there told me they were not paid for 3months before the company collapse.

God has dealt with them for you and others.you have moved ahead and more successful than you were at the time .you know the funny thing Indians are disrespected any part of the world they go to ..even their stars have complained .blacks are even more respected than them as far as am concerned.its complex,transfer of aggression and possibly mental problem
Re: 2 Indians Drag Lawal Daura To Buhari After He Jailed Their Husbands by Bullhari: 12:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
someone just called Baba the chief executive officer of Nigeria ... what a change. everything is now different.

but lawal is simply living out his name duara.

Duara: unrepentant, causing hardship, disobedient especially in obeying constituted authorities, hatred, deceit.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Will Never Be Biafra Again - Lauretta Onochie / Edo State Governor Godwin Obaseki & Oshiomole Attends Event Together In Edo (pic / Botswana Plans To Deport Nigerians?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.