Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:06 AM

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. (2280 Views)

Return Of Dapchi Girls: Why Are IPOB Yoots And Their Regional Party (PDP), Sad? / 2019: Why Are IPOB Yoots Suddenly Turned Champion Of "Patriotism"? / Why Do The Proscribed IPOB Yoots Rejoice Over Misfortunes? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
This thread is not aimed at mocking any one. But it is a collection of scleenshots of evidence to ploove to the whole world that IPOB was nothing but a plopaganda tool cleated and nurtured by PDP to destabirise the government of Plesident Mohamadu Buhari. grin

I have been forrowing the comments of LiePob miscreants cum Late Nnamdidiot Cownu's zombies while serving my ban and have come to the concrusion they are exactly the same as Atichukwulators. grin

I know some of them would lun back and start dereting some of their strongest comments in support of Late Nnamdiot Cownu the tellolist. This thread will still smoke those juicy screenshots out no matter how many comments they derete.

I give my warmest Regards to all my Wawa alobams. May the stupid soul of Cownu lest in piece.

Sharom.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
First two posters. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
Next. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:20pm On Dec 10, 2017
Next. grin

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
More. cheesy

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
More. . grin

1 Like

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:24pm On Dec 10, 2017
Let me summon few of my good friends to standby. grin

Ipobsarecriminals

Ctrlaltdel

Python1

Pigsnidiots grin

2 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by AntiWailer: 2:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
Now, I Am going back to visit all the Atichukwu and Cownu threads for the shots. grin

I feel the Atichukwulators are busy frantically working to delete those comments and that is why they are yet to bump this thread. grin

They do not want their black hairy bumbums exposed. grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by SalamRushdie: 2:32pm On Dec 10, 2017
Nonsense shallow logic again from paid worshippers of the 20 IQ bearing failed herdsman and 150 homosexual cattle owner

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:44pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Nonsense shallow logic again from paid worshippers of the 20 IQ bearing failed herdsman and 150 homosexual cattle owner
You are clying already when I have not even started. grin grin

I shall put yours here. Lelax. grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by rhemmiedream(m): 2:45pm On Dec 10, 2017
My blother. Please, show us.
I need to have a good laugh.

Please, who has that meme of Emeka, the biafla soldier. grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by rhemmiedream(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by HallaDaTruth: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
HERE IS THE BEST WAY TO GROW 500 NAIRA INTO 24 THOUSAND NAIRA :

� This is not a get rich quick scheme .
� This will not put millions into your bank account overnight (That's the fact)
� BUT , this platform will turn your 500 Naira into 24k Naira .
� This is not MLM or Ponzi scheme
� No Compulsory referrals
� No buying or selling of any product
� Automated system

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED COMMENT WITH YOUR EMAIL
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by rhemmiedream(m): 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Shukuakukobambi: 2:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
DonVikings:
This thread is not aimed at mocking any one. But it is a collection of scleenshots of evidence to ploove to the whole world that IPOB was nothing but a plopaganda tool cleated and nurtured by PDP to destabirise the government of Plesident Mohamadu Buhari. grin

I have been forrowing the comments of LiePob miscreants cum Late Nnamdidiot Cownu's zombies while serving my ban and have come to the concrusion they are exactly the same as Atichukwulators. grin

I know some of them would lun back and start dereting some of their strongest comments in support of Late Nnamdiot Cownu the tellolist. This thread will still smoke those juicy screenshots out no matter how many comments they derete.

I give my warmest Regards to all my Wawa alobams. May the stupid soul of Cownu lest in piece.

Sharom.

Donvikings!! biko come let's play cheesy cheesy

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 2:51pm On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
Shukuakukobambi:

Donvikings!! biko come let's play cheesy cheesy
Baba, I have started uploading the shots from above o. grin

One rove my blother. grin

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 2:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
grin grin
You guys can post your scleenshots as well. grin

Network is durring me. grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Shukuakukobambi: 3:00pm On Dec 10, 2017
DonVikings:
Baba, I have started uploading the shots from above o. grin

One rove my blother. grin

may the consequences of the albino hunchback be far from you by the grace of shuku okuko bambiala cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by unohbethel(m): 3:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
a person will create a thread..then he will use another moniker to reply himself...wait op, are u among the hateful denomic tribe?

4 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by obonujoker(m): 3:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
Omenka so you are back..... I hear you are now promoted within the BMC

However this your compendium is comedic...
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by CrtlAltDel: 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2017

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Saintsquare(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wan laugh lol
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by Ojiofor: 3:35pm On Dec 10, 2017
This op smells like bobrisky.
Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by NgeneUkwenu(f): 3:40pm On Dec 10, 2017
When I told you in 2016, that IPoB was/is part of PDP...nobody gave me ears...

Have you all seen it?

The good side is, after Atiku is disgraced in 2019,there won't be a hiding place for these criminals..

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by LionDeLeo: 3:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
DonVikings:
Let me summon few of my good friends to standby. grin

Ipobsarecriminals

Ctrlaltdel

Python1

Pigsnidiots grin
You are vely wuket, why you no infite me for this jollification?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 4:07pm On Dec 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:

You are vely wuket, why you no infite me for this jollification?
Bros! Welcome! Network was tlying to pray a fast one on me but I played to the spilit of Rate Nnamdiot Cownu and service was lestored.

Plaise da rod, hallelujah. grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by LionDeLeo: 4:19pm On Dec 10, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
[/s]
Pls, nairalanders, how do we reconcile these two comments from same person?

Igbos and lies are like 5 & 6

7 Likes

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by DonVikings: 4:25pm On Dec 10, 2017
LionDeLeo:
[s][/s]
Pls, nairalanders, how do we reconcile these two comments from same person?

Igbos and lies are like 5 & 6
Hahahahaha! They are the forked tongued entities the Bible talked about. grin grin

Screenshots ti take over. grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by LionDeLeo: 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
DonVikings:
Hahahahaha! They are the forked tongued entities the Bible talked about. grin grin

Screenshots ti take over. grin
I'm telling you, that particular wailer is just Fvcking irritating. A combination of lies and mischief is what the damn thing is made of.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Compendium Of Then And Now Comments Of Ipob Yoots. by funlord(m): 4:29pm On Dec 10, 2017
[s]
SalamRushdie:
[/s]

The pain emanating from this your reply simply proves that you are most likely one of those gala entrepreneurs that also possesses a parallelogram shaped skull! Right? grin

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Obasanjo Finally Reveals Who He Will Support To Lead Nigeria In 2019 / Atiku Campaign Organisation Caught Lying With Pictures / Kogi Election: Photos From The Gunmen Attack On Dino Melaye's Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.