Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,721 members, 7,805,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:18 AM

Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" (27652 Views)

My Boss Calls Me All The Time. / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / Massachusetts Mother Quits Job After Claiming $758-million Powerball Jackpot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by sisisioge: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
grin grin grin grin

The babes I work with will start quitting niyen ke...how was I to remember 120 plus names? Hian! I no do.

Silly pikin.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by maprinze(m): 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
the babe harsh sha. This is pass just being principle oh she be principality.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by nkwuocha: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
classicMan22:
which possible ur acting as if u are a child

Lol!
This boy is yet to understand the species called women.You go dey learn small small.

1 Like

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:34am On Dec 21, 2017
Total BS! Nothing wrong with it cuz ladies do it all the time at work. Gloria Allred loading..... shocked shocked
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by LostMyZeal(m): 7:36am On Dec 21, 2017
Lady is prolly an American
Don't think a lady in this country is capable of quitting cos of ordinary SWEETIE; nd perhaps getting anoda job no go hard for her
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:37am On Dec 21, 2017
A man calls you 'sweetie' mainly to mentally torture you until you resign and you actually break down and resign?

Some of us are labelled 'Ashawo' for daring to be head of a small unit, we do our freaking job still and you're frantic over freaking sweetie?!
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Platinumay(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2017
There are some shit you don't take as a professional. She knows her worth.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by bibiking7(m): 7:38am On Dec 21, 2017

i agree with her. she does not like it means she does not like it. Guess she is in a country with many job opportunities.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by ImohWilliams1(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
Ordinary sweetie n she quit her job? The lady is psychologically unstable!
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by UTILITYMAY(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
NwaChibuzor13:
That girl is very foolish. Now that she has quit, how will she feed herself. A wise girl will eben offer her goodies between her legs on a platter of gold.

I am very sure you did not read the transcript, because if you do, you will realize this issue happened not in Nigeria where you will panic on how to get another job. Must you compromise morals because there is no job?

1 Like

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by hgnbello(m): 7:40am On Dec 21, 2017
well.. dats wat we call a lady..

nt slay idiots dat bang their manager 4 d wrk and continue banging to keep d wrk

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by emma321(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
Simple things is that another company offered her a job which she took,

http://anstalk.com/latest-job-vacancies-group-five-a/
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by adeniyi3971(m): 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
it's disheartening to know that people don't know when to stop or when they are crossing the line.. she doesn't want to be addressed that way and even so voiced out, so why can't you respect her decision and stop calling her Sweetie.

some folks are just so dumb and don't know when to stop. It happens here in Nigeria too, where yll let someone know that you hate that nickname and the idiot will call you the more..

people need to start knowing these things!!!

BTW - I respect this lady and I doff my agbada cap for her

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

Lol!
This boy is yet to understand the species called women.You go dey learn small small.
lol but self hw u go call a full grown woman babe, are u d one dat gave birth to her
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by nkwuocha: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2017
Diso60090:
Abeg she don tired for the job i think say the man rape her or touch her or kiss her or eye contact her or fingerprint her or even body movement her if all this listed above nor happened then Ooni must hear this

Level of tolerance!
People have various level of tolerence .What party A can tolerate, party B may not tolerate.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Jyah04: 7:42am On Dec 21, 2017
classicMan22:
d lady is a liar dere is more to d story Dan dis hw can she quit her job because her boss calls her sweetie.
Do u think that everybody is corrupt like u? There people who work on God's instruction n not men's own.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by FBIL: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2017
I don't understand this English, ''. .quite her job''. The OP needs proper schooling, although no blame bc NL is a market place where the mad, the illiterates, the drunk, the literates, children and adults converge on a discussion.

Back to the topic: I had wanted to read that your boss fondled your brezzzz or requested s3x from you. Unless it's not a salary that's enough to solve your immediate problems else it's meaningless quitting your job for just what I can call ''pet name'' given to u by your boss as a sign of appreciation.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2017
Jyah04:
Do u think that everybody is corrupt like u? There people who work on God's instruction n not men's own.
lols wat makes u think dat am corrupt?
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by nkwuocha: 7:43am On Dec 21, 2017
classicMan22:
lol but self hw van u call a full grown woman babe, are u f one dat gave birth to her

The one that had the exclusive right to call her that ,na him born her?
Its just pet names,but the babe no send me.I respect myself,continue my hunting jare.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by wildchild02: 7:44am On Dec 21, 2017
Okay

Check my signature to order your football jerseys and get FREE CUSTOMIZATION, YES you heard me right FREE CUSTOMIZATION... X'mas Promo is on
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

The one that had the exclusive right to call her that ,na him born her?
Its just pet names,but the babe no send me.I respect myself,continue my hunting jare.
babe, is different frm sweetie.continued ur hunting are u a hunter?
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by adeniyi3971(m): 7:47am On Dec 21, 2017
UBGG:
A man calls you 'sweetie' mainly to mentally torture you until you resign and you actually break down and resign?

Some of us are labelled 'Ashawo' for daring to be head of a small unit, we do our freaking job still and you're frantic over freaking sweetie?!

see this one that's you nah!!
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:47am On Dec 21, 2017
I totally agree with her action. Women are no longer safe in this part of the world.... I normally use the "dear" word when I chat with friends so I did this with a senior colleague of fine and he had been inviting me to his house. When I eventually went there, I was decently dressed as usual but he tried forcefully kissing me and I was like "what" He said I usually call him "dear" so he feels I am in love with him.
Since that day, I just know most guys are not normal in this part of the world. Women, ladies and girls should be very careful and shouldn't give chance to the slightest means of molestation
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by stanliwise(m): 7:49am On Dec 21, 2017
nawtyme:
Sweetheart,it's good you resigned early. You saved yourself and your employer the stress of a would be sexual assault litigation in future.
Funny America.
If you look at a woman anyhow it a sexual assault.
If you compliment a woman sexual assault.
If you start doing a woman and you stop, sexual assault https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/5144496/liam-allan-rape-case-met-police-cleared-croydon-crown-court/
My advice to employers if you have a tendency to compliment women avoid the temptation of employing them. Employ men.
Na only Gay employers go employ all men for im company.

Who knows whether the woman in question is not a stunt woman looking for Job from a sympathizer. Why would wud she wan to tell the world or go to social media

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by iamDjSkukie(m): 7:52am On Dec 21, 2017
She has found anoda offer ni jor.

Meanwhile, what do I know? Just here to read comment
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:53am On Dec 21, 2017
Na oyibo dem no get sense
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by odesifo: 7:54am On Dec 21, 2017
Foolish girl,go sit down for house make neighbors dey call u sarah,mumu and now jobless thing.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by CoolAmbience(m): 7:55am On Dec 21, 2017
MrHistorian:
SHE IS NOT A NIGERIAN.

Replicate such in Nigeria and plunge your entire life to unquantifiable misery. . .

Companies will even demand to know your reason for disengagement from your former place of work. .

You gon' give them this ridiculous excuse??

There are way more principled women than her in Nigeria.

Such sweeping generalization isn't exactly fair on our women.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by LesbianBoy(m): 7:56am On Dec 21, 2017
Must everything be posted online these days angry
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by nkwuocha: 7:57am On Dec 21, 2017
classicMan22:
babe, is different frm sweetie.continued ur hunting are u a hunter?

Married with three.
Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 21, 2017
nkwuocha:

Married with three.
dat good congrt man

1 Like

Re: Lady Quits Job Because Her Boss Calls Her "Sweetie" by nawtyme: 8:00am On Dec 21, 2017
stanliwise:

Na only Gay employers go employ all men for im company.

Who knows whether the woman in question is not a stunt woman looking for Job from a sympathizer. Why would wud she wan to tell the world or go to social media
Anything for attention bro. My own is if someone is falsely accused of sexual assault, the case should be investigated. If found to be false the accuser should face the same punishment as a rapist.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Konga Sacks Workers Every Six Months / 10 Things Nobody Tells You...just Know It's Time To Quit Your Job / My Job Is Making Me Suicidal.. Pls I Need Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.