Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,526 members, 7,801,467 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (911109 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sheke01: 1:03am On Mar 02, 2018
please is there anyone in Cleveland State University? I just got admitted for masters in computer and information science - INFORMATION SYSTEMS and i don't know how to accept or reject my admission.
Also it seems the only way I can apply for financial assistance is by filling a physical form. Dupsaw, bigfrancis21 and other Cleveland state University gurus, can u please help me with this.
Thanks

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 1:54am On Mar 02, 2018
demiiii:
Hello guys, I have so many questions to ask but I will take them as I remember.
MY SISTER
Delivered in the USA in 2015 and paid all bills(has her zero balance) but after the expiration of her visa in 2016, she decided not to renew, even by drop box. Now in 2018, she's currently schooling(Masters) in the UK and decided to renew her USA visa but got rejected during the interview. She informed the interviewer that she stayed in USA for three (3) months because she had a baby but she was not with her zero balance letter.
My question is - Can she reapply since She will be back it Lagos in the next 4 weeks and she wants to reapply and also take along her zero balance letter? Hope she would not be rejected again. Need advice urgently.

Thanks Nairalanders.

Nobody can predict if she would be rejected again or not ..... but yes nothing stops her from reapplying again
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by demiiii(f): 2:39am On Mar 02, 2018
Hello guys,
I have applied to a school in Canada and have completed my application but having my MBA transcript outstanding as the school is currently on strike and am currently not sure if it has been sent.

I am a married with two kids, one has the blue passport while the other has the green passport. My sponsor is my dad and the bank statement shows over 25k dollars. I have applied to a school in Canada as well as 3 schools in USA. My question is if I am eventually given the visa, when do i get to apply for my kids / husband since I didn't include them in the form as accompanying me. I felt, I should apply first before applying for my husband and kid.

Do I need to also apply for the child with the blue passport.
My husband and other kid also have 2yrs US visa.

Please advise me on both instances, Canadian Students Visa and US Students visa.

Kindly advise me. I have typed my questions several times but. I end up deleting it because am confused on what and how to ask the question. I wouldn't want anyone to shut me down. I have. Read so many things on this platform. And I have also made others join for more knowledge and contribution.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 3:04am On Mar 02, 2018
demiiii:
Hello guys,
I have applied to a school in Canada and have completed my application but having my MBA transcript outstanding as the school is currently on strike and am currently not sure if it has been sent.

I am a married with two kids, one has the blue passport while the other has the green passport. My sponsor is my dad and the bank statement shows over 25k dollars. I have applied to a school in Canada as well as 3 schools in USA. My question is if I am eventually given the visa, when do i get to apply for my kids / husband since I didn't include them in the form as accompanying me. I felt, I should apply first before applying for my husband and kid.

Please advise me on both instances, Canadian Students Visa and US Students visa.

Kindly advise me. I have typed my questions several times but. I end up deleting it because am confused on what and how to ask the question. I wouldn't want anyone to shut me down. I have. Read so many things on this platform. And I have also made others join for more knowledge and contribution.

Thank you.

Why call it a blue passport instead of the country name . There are over 20 countries with blue or green passport . . That been said the Canadian and US Student visa processes are very different so you need to read about each requirement and fully understand both

For the US, the child who a US citizen doesnt need an f2 visa and doesnt need to apply or be put in an application . For the rest of your family . They would be F2. Every dependent need an F-2 Dependent I-20 while yours is F1 i20 .. Same way every dependent needs their DS160 filled as well and pay application fee but only you (F1) pay SEVIS .

YOU can go together as a family or separately. The choice is yours if you want to get yours first

A good link to read to have an overview of dependent f2
https://studyinthestates.dhs.gov/dependents

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Charlise(f): 8:16am On Mar 02, 2018
Adeish:
Bro you just too problematic ! You so rude to every one! I don't really care who you're right now or if i have to get banned for this...I must say t1.You're problematic 2.You're extremely harsh 3.You talk to anyone anyhow .4 YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF

Bro Change your ways to enjoy life ...Be friendly!!!.

Mind You without this thread, and Nairaland as a whole , There are a lot out there that are getting there way into the states to study . .. ...Which automatically means without you Anyone/everyone can get my way into the states to study.!
Thank you

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bee17(m): 8:48am On Mar 02, 2018
am going there for my 1st degree, which have already been admitted to a school.
My school didn't ask me to write any exam before considering my admission.
so my question is...how am I going to tell the consular that my school didn't ask me to write any exam before they gave me an admission?

thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bee17(m): 8:50am On Mar 02, 2018
Cynthia063:

if u re going 4 your masters or bachelor's you will have to present 1...but if you re a beginner is not necessary and you won't be asked...me i wasn't asked

so my question is...how am I going to tell the consular that my school didn't ask me to write any exam before they gave me an admission?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by fairheart(m): 10:21am On Mar 02, 2018
Depending on what you want to study, masters or undergraduate. What is your highest academic qualification? How old are you? Are you sponsoring yourself or you will be sponsored? When would you like to begin this adventurous academic journey? Fall 2018, Spring 2019, Fall 2019? etc. You need to be able to come up with answers to these questions. In fact, having the answer will guide what you do first or last. Get the answer across and there are people willing to help here. Or PM me and let talk about your options. Happy Weekend, and it is good to be here again.
browndegreat:
Good evening everyone, please I'm new here and I salute those who take out time to help others here. Please I will be grateful if someone can help me out with this question ; How do I process an F1 American visa and where I can get the necessary documents.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whandeykoal(f): 11:52am On Mar 02, 2018
enuelsmith:
DM

I posted that I need financial help with for my TOEFL some days ago too, I guess Im not favoured by you���
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whandeykoal(f): 11:59am On Mar 02, 2018
enuelsmith:
DM

I posted that I need financial help for my TOEFL some days ago too.i guess I was not favoured by you ���
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by enuelsmith: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2018
whandeykoal:

I posted that I need financial help for my TOEFL some days ago too.i guess I was not favoured by you ���
You should have gone through my this page,if i have not been mentioned to have assisted a few nairalanders in respect to this. Did you latter contact me?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by whandeykoal(f): 1:44pm On Mar 02, 2018
enuelsmith:
You should have gone through my this page,if i have not been mentioned to have assisted a few nairalanders in respect to this. Did you latter contact me?

Oh! No, I haven't come across any of such mentions or maybe I didn't notice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2018
bee17:

I don't think you need any special way to tell the V.O that the school doesn't requires it .. Just say it plan (pls don't be harsh) and ensure you made sure the School is a good school which can proof you to be a genuine student
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Janet01234: 3:03pm On Mar 02, 2018
bee17:

Can you tell me the name of the school please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2018
demiiii:
Hello guys,

Thank you.
This story reeks of chain migration intent; but hey, There's nothing the "lord" cannot do grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by justusaiyela: 6:36pm On Mar 02, 2018
Hi. I'll begin by commending all efforts to properly guide individuals on doing the right thing and taking the right steps towards international admissions. Straight to the point, a school like IGlobal has always been accredited. Unlike other countries, there are levels of accreditation in U.S. ACICS, SCHEV, ACCSC etc. ACICS had problems and IGlobal and a few other Universities were given options and were audited again last year. As of last week, the issues have been resolved, some have shut down and a school like IGlobal has come out of it, even given the go ahead for admitting American students. I'll recommend that any University anyone applies to, and is not aware of the details, proper direct enquiries should be done. If a prospective student is not given visa for any school, there are many indices to look at. I am aware that new international students from Nigeria were admitted into IGlobal this year, and last quarter too. Let us help our people encourage detailed research before conclusions. Continue to be the shining light. Cheers.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 7:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
Adeish:
Bro you just too problematic ! You so rude to every one! I don't really care who you're right now or if i have to get banned for this...I must say t1.You're problematic 2.You're extremely harsh 3.You talk to anyone anyhow .4 YOU'RE SO FULL OF YOURSELF

Mind You without this thread, and Nairaland as a whole , There are a lot out there that are getting there way into the states to study . .. ...Which automatically means without you Anyone/everyone can get their way into the states to study.!

grin let me be blunt, you are absolutely right that a lot of folks do not need nairaland to study in the US. I didn’t. Most of those people are largely the smarter members of the population, who have excellent university grades, know how to research for themselves, are not seeking to avoid standardized tests and know who to contact should they have questions. Those who are overly dependent on this forum are sadly the unintelligent, for whom school is simply a means to immigrate and nothing more. These are the people who are forever “new here”, have zero idea what schools or majors to choose, overly reliant on “Nigerians there” to answer simple questions that college coordinators are paid to answer with clarity. These people are often insecure about themselves, so they hide here to ask questions that their inferiority complex prevents them from asking their school directly. These are also the people who easily get offended when you make suggestions to them.

Dude.... I have a nice life (not that I need to tell you), you’re the one still desperately seeking visas. My advice is that you take what you can get from here, use it wisely and enjoy your life.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 30watts: 8:02pm On Mar 02, 2018
Thanks for your comments. I have to say it is well written and compliments your efforts to helping others, even the "stupid ones".

Adeish no need to respond to his comments. If you have an unanswered question ask again. There should be someone on the forum that will be willing to provide answers if they have. Alternatively, just search google.

In real life people deal with a lot of stuff they have no solutions to. However, on social media they have a perfect life without problems but if you read between the lines of their aggressive and uncouth contribution to public forums you can tell they are in pain. Visit Instablog Naija dem full there.

11 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Perotti: 8:06pm On Mar 02, 2018
Guys and ladies in the US, please which money transfer company has the best rate to send money to Nigeria?

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by biikeys(m): 10:08pm On Mar 02, 2018
justusaiyela:
Hi. I'll begin by commending all efforts to properly guide individuals on doing the right thing and taking the right steps towards international admissions. Straight to the point, a school like IGlobal has always been accredited. Unlike other countries, there are levels of accreditation in U.S. ACICS, SCHEV, ACCSC etc. ACICS had problems and IGlobal and a few other Universities were given options and were audited again last year. As of last week, the issues have been resolved, some have shut down and a school like IGlobal has come out of it, even given the go ahead for admitting American students. I'll recommend that any University anyone applies to, and is not aware of the details, proper direct enquiries should be done. If a prospective student is not given visa for any school, there are many indices to look at. I am aware that new international students from Nigeria were admitted into IGlobal this year, and last quarter too. Let us help our people encourage detailed research before conclusions. Continue to be the shining light. Cheers.

You don't seem to get it..go ahead with iGlobal grin

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Jesusbabygirl(f): 11:09pm On Mar 02, 2018
joystick007:
Oga Femi,

Good evening. I do take this very serious o. A bit of humor doesn't negate that.

So I got another mail and it clarifies the hour and the stipend.

Please find attached.

This can't do much for you, assistantship that does not provide some tuition waiver and provide health insurance is not all that helpful. This US is too expensive, even for those of us in the bush (Iowa)....lol

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 11:21pm On Mar 02, 2018
TWoods:

grin let me be blunt, you are absolutely right that a lot of folks do not need nairaland to study in the US. I didn’t. Most of those people are largely the smarter members of the population, who have excellent university grades, know how to research for themselves, are not seeking to avoid standardized tests and know who to contact should they have questions. Those who are overly dependent on this forum are sadly the unintelligent, for whom school is simply a means to immigrate and nothing more. These are the people who are forever “new here”, have zero idea what schools or majors to choose, overly reliant on “Nigerians there” to answer simple questions that college coordinators are paid to answer with clarity. These people are often insecure about themselves, so they hide here to ask questions that their inferiority complex prevents them from asking their school directly. These are also the people who easily get offended when you make suggestions to them.

Dude.... I have a nice life (not that I need to tell you), you’re the one still desperately seeking visas. My advice is that you take what you can get from here, use it wisely and enjoy your life.
bro pls respond to your pm or if u ave any reason 4 not responding pls inform me instead of keeping me in the dark.Regards
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 1:11am On Mar 03, 2018
sunshineluv5:
bro pls respond to your pm or if u ave any reason 4 not responding pls inform me instead of keeping me in the dark.Regards

Lol the nerve. I have zero obligation to respond to you.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TWoods(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2018
30watts:
Thanks for your comments. I have to say it is well written and compliments your efforts to helping others, even the "stupid ones".

Adeish no need to respond to his comments. If you have an unanswered question ask again. There should be someone on the forum that will be willing to provide answers if they have. Alternatively, just search google.

In real life people deal with a lot of stuff they have no solutions to. However, on social media they have a perfect life without problems but if you read between the lines of their aggressive and uncouth contribution to public forums you can tell they are in pain. Visit Instablog Naija dem full there.

Lol I wonder why those of you who aren’t in pain are here, begging desperately. Surely your lives are the paragon of peace you pretend it to be no?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 1:52am On Mar 03, 2018
TWoods:

Lol the nerve. I have zero obligation to respond to you.
i was never rude n never said it was your obligation, infact there was a "pls" twice I'm surprise where the word "nerve" is coming from.......all the same thanks.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Accscholar: 2:21am On Mar 03, 2018
This thread is coming back to life again. Let me book space and be reading grin grin cool

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NYPD: 7:08am On Mar 03, 2018
bee17:

Just bend mouth to the left and tell the VO... Thank me later

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by 30watts: 9:23am On Mar 03, 2018
Lol

NYPD:

Just bend mouth to the left and tell the VO... Thank me later
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Josh4wod: 9:45am On Mar 03, 2018
Adeish:

Mind You without this thread, and Nairaland as a whole , There are a lot out there that are getting there way into the states to study . .. ...Which automatically means without you Anyone/everyone can get their way into the states to study.!
Twoods is very rude, you should know that before now.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kekenation(m): 11:50am On Mar 03, 2018
NASU embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (514)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.