Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,011 members, 7,806,940 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (912576 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 19, 2018
lincoffm:
Wishing all TOEFL & GRE Applicant success in the forthcoming examination! Nothing But Joy!! Just give back time...

TOEFL & GRE ONLY! Discount still ON!

Note; Pls this is only for serious candidate willing to write any of the standardized tests. Email for serious deal ONLY !!

Regards,

Bro ...have you confirm my payment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by align360: 6:28pm On Mar 19, 2018
lincoffm:
More images; Also attached are his ID cards and Admission Letter

LADOKA AKINTOLA UNIVERSITY OF TECHNOLOGY, Osun, Nigeria

If he doesn't pay as agreed.. don't bother him again. All you need do is send me his exam details and phone number. I will ensure he doesn't write the exam.... I will takecare of the cost. He thinks he's smart!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Aitonline(m): 6:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Very explicit.
Thanks sir.
haywhizzy21:

Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics ( STEM), previously Math, Engineering, Technology, and Science ( METS), is a term used to group together these academic disciplines. This term is typically used when addressing education policy and curriculum choices in schools to improve competitiveness in science and technology development. It has implications for workforce development, national security concerns and immigration policy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by manitoba(m): 6:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
PreshNeymar:
[/b]Please, when are the available dates for an interview btwn Monday (19th of may) till the 20th of April
Please, i need response ASAP... thanks a bunch [b]
I scheduled for Abuja on Saturday and I got 23rd April (this Friday). Note that I first saw 5th April as the earliest date when I started filling my DS-16 on Friday but in the early hours of Saturday, this Friday became available. You may be lucky too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Adeish01: 6:50pm On Mar 19, 2018
align360:

If he doesn't pay as agreed.. don't bother him again. All you need do is send me his exam details and phone number. I will ensure he doesn't write the exam.... I will takecare of the cost. He thinks he's smart!

You can send me a pm for the details ...I told him i will pay ..in the ID i sent to him it's stated that I'm a student ...and i told him I will reach my parent to send him the money . I thought he was actually gonna tell me to pay the money to him first...but out of haste i wasn't able to be cleared with him that he's gonna pay all the money ...i was more than surprised when he said he has paid it all I was like wow...the reason why he came here announcing that was because i didn't pay him instantly which i told him the reason for that but still he is not listening to me out all...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by align360: 6:56pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adeish01:

You can send me a pm for the details ...I told him i will pay ..in the ID i sent to him it's stated that I'm a student ...and i told him I will reach my parent to send him the money . I thought he was actually gonna tell me to pay the money to him first...but out of haste i wasn't able to be cleared with him that he's gonna pay all the money ...i was more than surprised when he said he has paid it all I was like wow...the reason why he came here announcing that was because i didn't pay him instantly which i told him the reason for that but still he is not listening to me out all...

Hey! Don't ever quote me bcz I don't have any business with you. I have just told him what I wanted. Best of luck as you prepare for the test.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Adeish01: 6:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by align360: 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adeish01:
why the Bleep did u interfere in this pls get the Bleep off ...I can decides not to seat for the exam....Fvck u both.....

Thanks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by haffikem(m): 7:05pm On Mar 19, 2018
If anyone is coming for the NSBE at Pittsbury PA.

P&G is seriously seeking Engineers in Electrical/Industrial/Chemical/Mechanical/Biomedical for internship and Full time positions.

You can PM me so that i could set you up for an interview after you must have successfully passed the online test which is usually easy.

NB: If you dont have Permanent Residency/Citizenship or an EAD card (not OPT/CPT), its gonna be a waste of your time because they will find out when they look you up in everify.

i will be expecting some PMs !!!

Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by manitoba(m): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adeish01:
why the Bleep did u interfere in this pls get the Bleep off ...I can decides not to seat for the exam....Fvck u both.....
Adeish, I believe you are a young man and still have a long way to go in life. When people help u its a debt you should repay to others and never ever take your helper for granted. Your reply above is brash. Get across to the person that registered you and credit him immediately. In your chat, u said you have the cash before he registered you. Please do note that I was about reporting your case to your VC who happens to be someone very close before I thought of giving u a second chance. NL is a faceless platform and u dont know the calibre of people behind some monikers. Please don't jeopardize your future for that token. Thank u

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by slimturay(f): 7:07pm On Mar 19, 2018
Goodevening house,please i have a Bsc in Masscommunication,and i intend to have an associate degree in Culinary Arts if am been asked at the embassy would it be a good reply if i tell them i want to have a food show so i want to merge both courses together,suggestions would be accepted,Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Rowlexy(m): 7:36pm On Mar 19, 2018
emmaroland:
why can't you consider industrial Engineering with a concentration in quality control. there's More opportunities in that field. just saying
Ok bro I'll make my findings on the course and weigh my options. But I'm more interested in food safety and quality assurance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Adeish01: 7:39pm On Mar 19, 2018
manitoba:
Adeish, I believe you are a young man and still have a long way to go in life. When people help u its a debt you should repay to others and never ever take your helper for granted. Your reply above is brash. Get across to the person that registered you and credit him immediately. In your chat, u said you have the cash before he registered you. Please do note that I was about reporting your case to your VC who happens to be someone very close before I thought of giving u a second chance. NL is a faceless platform and u dont know the calibre of people behind some monikers. Please don't jeopardize your future for that token. Thank u
@align360 I'm so sorry about my reply Bro Truly he asked if i have the cash and i told him yes because i was actually thinking he is gonna tell me to send the fund which i will tell my parent about it and tell them .But if u should read our chat he posted very well He said he is going to talk to me later around 6pm of huston time.
I told him to let me know how it's gonna be but he didn't knows I do not understand that he's going to make the paymemt...it was this morning i saw the ticket confirmation i was like wow...I didn't expect such ....If i intend to scam him I will never let him know my full details ... by the way bro u don't need to report me to my V.C because the worst he could do is to expel me from the school which will be a great relief to focus on my dream fully. Mr lincoin is not trying to listening to me not to talk of understanding me. I am a student in which i let him know off from start. Above all i will pay him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
lincoffm:

Hello Onos-

You come here and say things . Ever since I confirmed the registration and done you still refuse to reply your email chat . I'm getting tired of this act . Remember I'm also a Nigerian so we are both smart don't make me go extra mile with this little stuff . When I register for you pay up so I can have fund to do another person. This greedy. That's why the country ain't moving forward since we left

bro have you confirm my payment.....
why keeping me selient?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kcwitch(m): 7:51pm On Mar 19, 2018
enough with the payment ish. Settle outside the forum ASAp. Adeish01 just do the right thing. Make una nor exhaust the passages of this thread oh>...lol. God bless y'all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Acheron: 7:59pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adeish01:

@align360 I'm so sorry about my reply Bro Truly he asked if i have the cash and i told him yes because i was actually thinking he is gonna tell me to send the fund which i will tell my parent about it and tell them .But if u should read our chat he posted very well He said he is going to talk to me later around 6pm of huston time.
I told him to let me know how it's gonna be but he didn't knows I do not understand that he's going to make the paymemt...it was this morning i saw the ticket confirmation i was like wow...I didn't expect such ....If i intend to scam him I will never let him know my full details ... by the way bro u don't need to report me to my V.C because the worst he could do is to expel me from the school which will be a great relief to focus on my dream fully. Mr lincoin is not trying to listening to me not to talk of understanding me. I am a student in which i let him know off from start. Above all i will pay him
You come off as rude and someone so full of himself. You're not talking to dummies here so don't even try to sell those bs you are spewing. He told you the cost implication, asked you if you have it with you which you authoritatively replied in the affirmative and claim the money was already in your account. He did his own part and when twas time for you to do yours, the narrative changed.

We can see through your lies and deceit so just stop saying more bs and go work on paying the gentleman. People like you have made things extremely difficult for genuine people and I'm so disappointed in you right now.

Go and pay up.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Adeish01: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2018
Acheron:

You come off as rude and someone so full of himself. You're not talking to dummies here so don't even try to sell those bs you are spewing. He told you the cost implication, asked you if you have it with you which you authoritatively replied in the affirmative and claim the money was already in your account. He did his own part and when twas time for you to do yours, the narrative changed.

We can see through your lies and deceit so just stop saying more bs and go work on paying the gentleman. People like you have made things extremely difficult for genuine people and I'm so disappointed in you right now.

Go and pay up.

Thank you smiley

I will pay soonest by God grace ...I got Noting to say anymore...I'm at fault for lying that i got the money... I apologize to Nairaland and everyone as a whole... I hope you all forgive me � He is working towards my success . .. Once again I apologize to everyone
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 8:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adeish01:

Unnecessary and very rude tone ....

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Adeish01: 8:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
LagosismyHome:

Unnecessary and very rude tone ....
Sis I'm so sorry about that ...It's my temper I already did apologized to him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ybahrbz91: 9:37pm On Mar 19, 2018
Amidst all this brouhaha, a lowkey follower of this thread has decided to pop-up from the silent world. Kudos to everyone who have been contributing positively to this thread, may U all be rewarded abundantly.
#Peace.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Epithet: 9:41pm On Mar 19, 2018
haywhizzy21:
hello all, please I am confused about something, I am about to apply for masters in United States ,, I av a bachelor degree in finance (4.01/ 5) and I am planning to write GRE soonest,, Buh I have been researching thoroughly to get a stem masters degree program for one that study finance,, Ms in finance in some school is categorised under stem on their website and In other schools it is not so I am in doubt,, please those with business/management background ,what masters courses under stem can one pursue apart from econometric and quantitative economics ? and the best schools where one can easily get financial aid..
ur reply will go a long way ......regards...

I think gokuu is the best person to attend to your enquiry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by SilentPistol: 9:43pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rowlexy:

Ok bro I'll make my findings on the course and weigh my options. But I'm more interested in food safety and quality assurance

Just go for Industrial Engineering or Management & have better value for your money. Don't take this the wrong way, but of what use is your interest if it doesn't put food on your table?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by LagosismyHome(f): 9:46pm On Mar 19, 2018
Adeish01:

Sis I'm so sorry about that ...It's my temper I already did apologized to him

I do see from the chat where you could have misunderstood or not realise that he was registering immediately .... although you did state you had the money

Best to work with your parents to get the half and resolve as soon as possible. Lincoffm started a good deeds so don't spoil it and make sure it ends well.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by SilentPistol: 9:49pm On Mar 19, 2018
Rowlexy:
Hello house, i wish to apply for M.sc Food & nutrition Jan 2019 or Sept 2019. My CGPA is 3.08 ( Biochemistry 2014) and my GRE score is 296 ( I wrote my GRE Jan 2017). I need three schools where my CGPA would fit in. Thanks

MS in Food & Nutrition. Fam, anybody that tells you this is a good idea doesn't have your best interest at heart. Industrial Management would place your foot on a way higher pedestal. You can still work in a Food & Beverages firm as a Safety Engineer/Advisor or as a Quality Control expert.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by SilentPistol: 10:14pm On Mar 19, 2018
Based on my stay here so far, I've come to understand a few things:

Your choice of school isn't as important as the course you opt for: Before anything, write a list of courses that pique your interest & logon to www.indeed.com & compare available openings for each course of study & their earning potential. Also check www.myvisajobs.com & see how well companies file for these courses. Obtaining your Master's is a huge investment in which you deserve a return! Don't be sentimental with your decision.

Ivy leagues won't automatically open more doors: As long as you're not attending an outrageously ranked school, gunning for a Master's in Havard or Yale is great, but it won't necessarily create more wealth, and may only afford you very few more opportunities than the average joe. For a PhD, it might be different. Had an internship last Summer in a fortune 500 company, & I worked with people from various classes of schools. Most employers won't pay you any higher than the standard set for your position regardless your school. But they can only hire you if you have a degree they require.

I'll write more but I'm busy & only took some time to write this because of a few posts I saw. Focus on the things that matter! Your choice of course, funding, then the school in that order. When you get here, you'll face other set of challenges but getting those right will make things a lot easier for you than others.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Adeish01: 10:24pm On Mar 19, 2018
LagosismyHome:

I do see from the chat where you could have misunderstood or not realising that he was registering immediately .... although you did state you had the money

Best to work with your parents to get the half and resolve as soon as possible. Lincoffm started a good deeds so don't spoil it and make sure it ends well.
Thanks for realising this fact sis..i will do as u say.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 10:45pm On Mar 19, 2018
chai "world people" according to my oga
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by quinzypearl: 10:53pm On Mar 19, 2018
Hello house,

I was denied a student visa last year December, decided to defer university of central missour admission to fall this year. Please, hope during my interview at the embassy by June I won't be ask why defer my admission to fall and not summer this year which is closer to my spring admission last year I.E I don't look desperate or serious to go for my masters.
If a question like that is ask what will be the best answer to the question...hope it not a bad decision in deferring my admission to Fall 2018 not summer 2018?

I know me been denied a visa last year was definitely my fault, cause I was'nt able to convince the VO with my answers to one of her question, the answer was totally out of line to the question asked.

Please, I really need someone to help me with the mock interview, I really want to sing a song of victory after the interview by June���. love you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by martAKINOLA(m): 12:31am On Mar 20, 2018
goodemma20:
since some schools have deadlines around December, It would be to your advantage if you have already sorted out the exams by July/August....hope this helps

Its risky to use your uncle as your new sponsor, except you are filled with lot of tangible explanations
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by martAKINOLA(m): 12:34am On Mar 20, 2018
[color=#990000][/color]

Guys what other school offers SONOGRAPHY except from Lincoln university
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Kendrix69(m): 12:58am On Mar 20, 2018
bigfrancis21:

In addition to what goodemma20 said, I hope you are aware that most schools here do not admit for msc direct with OND + HND and that you would have to do WES evaluation to combine and convert your OND (2 years) + HND (2 years) into a 4-year US Bsc equivalent and apply with it instead?

thanks i didnt know that before. i appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Kendrix69(m): 1:00am On Mar 20, 2018
goodemma20:
since some schools have deadlines around December, It would be to your advantage if you have already sorted out the exams by July/August....hope this helps

ok bro, thank u, ill discuss with my parents as this will probably mean i might have to take the exam next year as doing it this will increase my workload tremendously

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.