Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,769 members, 7,806,120 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (912336 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sirhamilton(m): 3:21pm On Dec 21, 2017
Drocks:
I saw you. You wore a white shirt and black suit. Congrats
White shirt and black trouser
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by AfonjaBoston: 3:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
Nothing seems to have changed here.

. . . a bunch of economically frustrated youths and parents HUSTLING to run away from naija to go live in a new America driven by a bold and courageous Donald J Trump

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Drocks: 4:11pm On Dec 21, 2017
No be lie...where have you been bro?
AfonjaBoston:
Nothing seems to have changed here.

. . . a bunch of economically frustrated youths and parents HUSTLING to run away from naija to go live in a new America driven by a bold and courageous Donald J Trump

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Eeffy: 4:25pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good day all,
My visa just got approved after being on AP and I received it today, want to know if It is advisable to book a one way ticket to new jersey via new York or should I go for two way ticket, and where I can get cheap flight

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 4:38pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eeffy:
Good day all,
My visa just got approved after being on AP and I received it today, want to know if It is advisable to book a one way ticket to new jersey via new York or should I go for two way ticket, and where I can get cheap flight
online I guess, just Google it. And you can use stop overs if possible bus, train etc, F1 can use one way.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by lexzyg: 4:46pm On Dec 21, 2017
Thank you so much for your time. I really appreciate.
Time2Smile:

I never accused you of lying. If that is the case, I think you should give more detailed answers to the questions :
1. What will this degree do for you? You have to justify why you are traveling across the ocean and spending so much money to pursue your degree of choice. Come up with good, articulate, reason and try not to cram.
2. What will you do after the program? Your response was too vague. Again be specific and remember it has to be something back home in Nigeria where your newly acquired skills would be required.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
Drocks:
Thanks for the advice bro, but I want to tell you that I am going to get the visa, then come back here and share the testimony.
6*64000 == 384000 NGN == $1050.24. Unless you want your total visa fees to add up to a comprehensive health insurance plan, I would ask that you don't bother to apply anymore. Forget motivational talk, you have been marked with serious immigrant intent, or placed on a medium term ban. 64000 NGB is not beans in this economy. turn your sail elsewhere!!.

9 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by dumebi2605: 4:48pm On Dec 21, 2017
hello house,

I need an advise on this pls, i am still expecting my I-20 from the school and school resumes on Jan 15th is it possible i can schedule the visa appointment and still meet up after receiving the form, or do i write to the school to give me an extension on the resumption date??.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ladi990: 4:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Good evening.i have been a silent render . Visa approved this morning. All Glory belongs to God.I will try and upload the transcript.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sirhamilton(m): 5:06pm On Dec 21, 2017
iCool:

Master, I have fallen in love with your responses... kiss
Congratulations! smiley Abeg bring small nkwobi come USA for me. cheesy

My mentor just called me master cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by righturn: 5:14pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eeffy:
Good day all,

Congrats bro, I am still on a AP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Eeffy: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
ponpon:
online I guess, just Google it. And you can use stop overs if possible bus, train etc, F1 can use one way.

Someone was telling me , they don't give one way ticket to students only round trip. I don't want POE wahala.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Eeffy: 5:41pm On Dec 21, 2017
righturn:

Congrats bro, I am still on a AP
Oluwa will do.it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by AfonjaBoston: 5:56pm On Dec 21, 2017
Drocks:
No be lie...where have you been bro?

On the road supporting the MAGA mantra
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by learner007(m): 6:49pm On Dec 21, 2017
Jericho30:
Hi rooms...

Visa Approved today by the man at window 5...

VO: Good Morning please pass your I-20 and passport.

Me: Good Morning sir ( pass the document )

VO: So what school did you apply to?

Me: University of Maine

VO: Okay Okay ( he kept quiet for some times )so have you travelled before?

Me: yes sir I have '
VO: you speak French?
Me: Yes sir

VO : That's good... ( he typed for some time's) So what will political science do for you in the future?

Me: (I became confused immediately ) of course political would help me to achieve.......... ( I never knew what I was saying, then he cut in)

VO: what does your father does?

Me: he is in to importation of shoes... ( he cut in again)

VO: So you want to go into importation?

Me: ( I come dey reason which kind ques5ion be this) No No No I would like to start up a company where all those which he import would be produced.

VO: You think that would be possible? ( he now look direct into my eye)

Me: ( I knew that is not possible, I never have such In my mind) There is nothing impossible, that's what I will do.

VO: who will assist you financially?

Me: I will collect loan from bank

VO: You have a guarantor?

Me: Yes, I do ( scared of being asked who)

VO: ( He type for some seconds frowns his face. im come put hand for that blue papers,raised it up...I come close my eye sign ..I decided to reapply again but improve my self...Before I could know what is happening I heard him say )) Okay, Emmanuel..congratulations I Will approve your visa...

Me: ( like a dream) pardon?

VO: (he signed the white paper and hand it over to me and then collected my passport.) Thank. Make sure u go with your I-20 because you will be needing it at Poe.. bla bla bla bla...

Me: ( I no wan doll. I collected the paper immediately and zoom off without thanking him before he changes his mind. because he had denied like 5 person before me....

Thank God oooooooooooooooo

Can you imagine. This God sha...Na him save u walahi. If not, the kind correction wey this your transcript for attract ehn...chai. I dey talk am say once God say ur time reach...o ti tan...u cough or sneeze o. U go get d visa. Congrats bro...I tap into ur kinda grace

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Titusnick: 6:54pm On Dec 21, 2017
sunshineluv5:
congrats dear were you awarded any form of scholarship?

Nope
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by ponpon(m): 7:52pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eeffy:

Someone was telling me , they don't give one way ticket to students only round trip. I don't want POE wahala.
Hello Sir /ma I'm a student and I bought one way and I know 1001 people that did.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Drocks: 8:12pm On Dec 21, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
6*64000 == 384000 NGN == $1050.24. Unless you want your total visa fees to add up to a comprehensive health insurance plan, I would ask that you don't bother to apply anymore. Forget motivational talk, you have been marked with serious immigrant intent, or placed on a medium term ban. 64000 NGB is not beans in this economy. turn your sail elsewhere!!.
thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by TooMuchSauce: 8:17pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eeffy:

Don't get yourself worked up about the bolded statement, I went through the POE wondering if it was the same dreaded POE I see on nl.
I think the whole POE thing is overhyped, pretty much the easiest phase if you ask me.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by righturn: 8:36pm On Dec 21, 2017
Eeffy:

Oluwa will do.it

Thank you, I will post if it is issued
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Shubbys: 8:44pm On Dec 21, 2017
Hello everyone,
I am applying for undergraduate degree at East Tennessee state university and I was asked to upload my high school transcripts
My question can I use my waec result as transcript?
Second question: the school does not require any exam(TOEFL, SAT and the rest) will it be a problem for me at the interview?
Third question: can you I get a job outside campus with a F1 visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bobmar: 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Stanleych007:
Visa Delayed the second time at Lagos Consulate but every interview went well,

VO: I don't usually do this but I have to tell you that you're a strong candidate and you need to have every requirement. Am sorry I will not be aprroving your visa. And then the blue paper.

Am so weak. School resumes Jan 8th. Will my reapplication a 3rd time seem desperate. Or do I go ahead a reapply, Will I get a date before the 8th of Jan

Na part of wetin I dey talk be this. Yankee visa na GAMBLE. lol. Even those that doesn't have that were given.

Sorry bro, I know how you feel. If you wanna go again, just defer till Fall 2018.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Messibliss207(f): 8:53pm On Dec 21, 2017
Is anyone here in/going to Indiana? Pls holla ASAP. Blesa
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Akins345: 9:05pm On Dec 21, 2017
Please is there anyone going to Tamuk kingsville? Kindly advise on best flight and nearest airport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by align360: 10:24pm On Dec 21, 2017
Drocks:
Visa delayed again the 6th time in two years. Not giving up on my dreams!

Life can be tough...
But without failure there would be no success.
When we face tough times, dream of what made you start and what you will achieve at the end and fight on.. And never give up.

Best of luck brother!

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by HST(m): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2017
Well I booked Qatar airways. Lagos to Houston Texas for 31st of December.
Akins345:
Please is there anyone going to Tamuk kingsville? Kindly advise on best flight and nearest airport
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by bigfamo(m): 12:52am On Dec 22, 2017
Please house I just got my package, can I still book for visa as my school resumes January 8 and I found 11 as the date available? Class starts January 16 though.. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamexx(m): 2:20am On Dec 22, 2017
Solomon27:
I got delayed too on Tuesday and planning to refire.

The consular asked me why did I apply to the second school I applied too... That question caught me unaware. I think our schools shouls also have something in common... I later told told him it is affordable and do offer scholarship... I know he wasn't cool with the answer...

Gurus... I applied to Park University and University of bridgeport... what could be their similarities? Both gave me admission but I chose Park University cus I have someone in Missouri but I don't wanna have ties in the USA.

Post you full transcript so we can help you decide how you should refire. Are you undergraduate or graduate? Only you can know the difference between Park University and Bridgeport based on the course you choose to study.

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.