Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:09 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 - Travel (99) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 (912839 Views)

General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (514) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:39pm On Jan 23, 2018
align360:

Good you are preparing for your Gre.

As for the request, kindly use this...
www.google.com, then type " states schools offering msc Economics in usa" in the search space. trust me you will be fine.

Best of luck.
grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 5:42pm On Jan 23, 2018
gideonogunkola:
Hello guys. I'm currently preparing for GRE. And I need 4 state university in USA that offer master degree in economics. Please help your boy.
www.msinus.com http://www.msinus.com/content/masters-economics-universities-usa-1440/

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Glocal1: 5:44pm On Jan 23, 2018
sunshineluv5:
hi dear i am about sending my sealed official transcript to wes please i need more clarification from you i have sent a pm already.
Pm replied.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Lamzee(m): 5:57pm On Jan 23, 2018
femi312:
www.msinus.com http://www.msinus.com/content/masters-economics-universities-usa-1440/
Oga Femi 4 President. Always Finding Solution to your Questions irrespective of how you ask

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Naughtyvirgin(m): 7:11pm On Jan 23, 2018
Kudos to femi on his non-reluctant attitude towards questions no matter how irrelevant it seems....atleast you dey give us newbies Joy.. ..tnx man

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by gideonogunkola(m): 7:27pm On Jan 23, 2018
align360:

Good you are preparing for your Gre.

As for the request, kindly use this...
www.google.com, then type " states schools offering masters Economics in usa" in the search space. trust me you will be fine.

Best of luck.
thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by SilentPistol: 8:00pm On Jan 23, 2018
Naughtyvirgin:
Kudos to femi on his non-reluctant attitude towards questions no matter how irrelevant it seems....atleast you dey give us newbies Joy.. ..tnx man

That's the Femi I know. Warm hearted & always willing to assist. God bless him abundantly!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Fortune109: 8:07pm On Jan 23, 2018
femi312:

Oga Femi please assist me with a good school that offers masters in international studies in the USA too. Help your boy! Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 9:18pm On Jan 23, 2018
SilentPistol:

That's the Femi I know. Warm hearted & always willing to assist. God bless him abundantly!
smiley Wash me well..

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Brightofficial(m): 9:25pm On Jan 23, 2018
Hello house....
Please do i have to write a standardized test before i get I-20 form?
Or can i write the test after the whole admission process
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 9:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Fortune109:

Oga Femi please assist me with a good school that offers masters in international studies in the USA too. Help your boy! Thanks
I have no idea about international studies..Try to use google, just type 'master in international studies with 'us'

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by SilentPistol: 9:49pm On Jan 23, 2018
Brightofficial:
Hello house....

You're issued I-20 by the school that has conditionally or unconditionally offered you admission.

Whether you need standardized tests before admission or after (which is highly unlikely, save for English tests) solely depends on the school. Log on to the websites of the schools you're looking at & check the requirements.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2018
Coloniel5000:

but western Illinois university don't accept unofficial copy of the undergraduate transcript for admission review safe from WES or ETX-NG. I'm just surprised by you saying unofficial copy is accepted.

I don’t think I said that, and if I did it would have been an error, my transcript was sent to WES by my institution here along with my certificate, Wes is preparing a Wes iCap evaluation of my documents to send to western Illinois and it’s due for completion on Thursday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 11:30pm On Jan 23, 2018
gideonogunkola:
Hello guys. I'm currently preparing for GRE. And I need 4 state university in USA that offer master degree in economics. Please help your boy.

You can as well help yourself by visiting google.com or gradschool.com or msinus.com and you get a lot of things there that you will be confused to pick one at the end of the day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Walspring: 11:33pm On Jan 23, 2018
Brightofficial:
Hello house....

It all depend on your school admission requirements and their admission policy as well.

Just go to their website and you get first hand information on this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by NairaSea23: 12:57am On Jan 24, 2018
Please who need Naira in Nigeria? I need dollar and I'm in the US. I've some Naira in Naija that I need here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 1:42am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by aamstih: 1:43am On Jan 24, 2018
Pls I have just sent you a pm @oludare, if you could spare a couple of minutes pks kindly reply. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by eddyme(m): 2:09am On Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone, my bro just go this information from utah valley state university..Does this mean he will be admitted?.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by Damilare5882(m): 2:33am On Jan 24, 2018
Perotti:
It’s been 6 months of my stay and studies here at Colorado State and it’s been good so far.
My advice for incoming folks without funding:

Sort out your finances before coming here.
Never give up
Hold onto God

I will attach a photo of stuff I got for free from the Larimer county food bank (once every month on campus) to motivate guys. Pls we need more black folks here at Colorado State. Apply and hope for the best!
Hello bro...can we relate .. i am in the states
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 2:44am On Jan 24, 2018
eddyme:
Hello everyone, my bro just go this information from utah valley state university..Does this mean he will be admitted?.

This depends on the earlier emails that have been exchanged between both Parties. Some schools like Uni of Maryland,college park does not need official transcript for admission decision, but once admission decision has been sent to the grad school, they will request for official document before i20 is sent. This could be a similar case and from the tone of that email, I think he has been admitted.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 2:59am On Jan 24, 2018
sunshineluv5:
chai guys hmmm let me remove shame from my eyes oo criticism is allowed. I am in great need of humanitarian service right now, after having high hopes that i will blast my toefl score above 80 as required by my school (graduate toefl 80)i checked my result this evening n saw 76 **still crying** hmm the most painful aspect is that i didn't register with mafit that the price was atleast reasonable (45k)i had already registered with a body here in benin city with 75k aside books and tution oo total of about 100k my sponsor is seriously mad with me he swore never to give me money for a retake please all my gurus i only have 10k on me somebody should assist me i am having the heart to ask this because some kind hearted individuals has helped people on related issues like this please send a pm my good people cause i no they still exist on this forum help a sister out thanks!
You paid 100k for TOEFL? That is sad..Like I always say, no excuse for ignorance. That is why we always say people should seek for knowledge by reading this thread and not always depend on one time answers. If you had read this thread, you would have known that you don't even need any special textbook or training to get above 90 in Toefl. Now to your score, how you got a very decent score in the hardest part and completely messed up the parts which is like ABC is beyond me. You need to evaluate the cause of this your performance before you even jump to take another test

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by sunshineluv5: 3:06am On Jan 24, 2018
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 3:08am On Jan 24, 2018
suddenly, all the anti t.woods folks have retreated to their shells, and the oldies are back to answering questions grin grin grin grin grin.. Talk really is cheap!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by eddyme(m): 3:46am On Jan 24, 2018
femi312:
This depends on the earlier emails that have been exchanged between both Parties. Some schools like Uni of Maryland,college park does not need official transcript for admission decision, but once admission decision has been sent to the grad school, they will request for official document before i20 is sent. This could be a similar case and from the tone of that email, I think he has been admitted.

This is for undergraduate sir..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 3:49am On Jan 24, 2018
eddyme:

This is for undergraduate sir..

Okay
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by eddyme(m): 3:50am On Jan 24, 2018
femi312:
Okay

I just message you now sir..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by femi312: 4:24am On Jan 24, 2018
eddyme:

I just message you now sir..
If I cant be of help here, I will probably not be of help in the pm. Just type whatever it is here to get diverse views from guys here. Its better and more effective
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by eddyme(m): 5:44am On Jan 24, 2018
femi312:
If I cant be of help here, I will probably not be of help in the pm. Just type whatever it is here to get diverse views from guys here. Its better and more effective

Okay thanks alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by kekenation(m): 6:12am On Jan 24, 2018
Please how did you paid your application fee to western Illinois University?
qdamilola:

I don’t think I said that, and if I did it would have been an error, my transcript was sent to WES by my institution here along with my certificate, Wes is preparing a Wes iCap evaluation of my documents to send to western Illinois and it’s due for completion on Thursday.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 13 by folmus: 6:37am On Jan 24, 2018
sunshineluv5:
chai guys hmmm let me remove shame from my eyes oo criticism is allowed. I am in great need of humanitarian service right now, after having high hopes that i will blast my toefl score above 80 as required by my school (graduate toefl 80)i checked my result this evening n saw 76 **still crying** hmm the most painful aspect is that i didn't register with mafit that the price was atleast reasonable (45k)i had already registered with a body here in benin city with 75k aside books and tution oo total of about 100k my sponsor is seriously mad with me he swore never to give me money for a retake please all my gurus i only have 10k on me somebody should assist me i am having the heart to ask this because some kind hearted individuals has helped people on related issues like this please send a pm my good people cause i no they still exist on this forum help a sister out thanks!

Hmm, you really need help o grin grin grin. Where did you put eye before you wrote the exam? The easier part of the exam is what you failed when there are materials on this thread to help you prepare wella. E so rite grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) (102) ... (514)

DV 2013 Winners Meet Here / USA Visit Visa Part 4 / QATAR And UAE GENERAL VISA ENQUIRIES PART 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.