Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City (69805 Views)

Asaba And Benin City: Which Is More Beautiful? (pictures) / Which Nigerian City Has The Best Roads? / Which Nigerian City Can Road Traffic Be As Discipline As This? (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by cooltola(m): 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
DsTV shoprite mtn and-many more companies profiting from Nigeria . SA needs Nigeria; please Nigeria is going through a phase which can take years to recover. Nigeria is still standing plus we are in the World Cup. Do not wake a sleeping giant
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by jamjo: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
cglobalz:
no one need to tell you which is Nigeria and southafrica

There is no comparison between Nigerian cities and South African cities. Its time we Nigerians start telling ourselves the truth our cities are all slums of developed countries. The only "decent" city in Nigeria is in Abuja and that is the truth.

3 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkayee:
Yes not all, but overall
No, not overall sis
Just a small portion where the whites were using to dominate them in the past
Jo'burg its environs Durban and its environs cape town and its environs
maybe
port Elizabeth and its environs
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2017
smiley
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by BruncleZuma: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
deco22:
We know our leaders are stupid cretins who have sucked us dry but my deal is with the way the OP is making it seem like as if the black adminstration was the one who made the country what it is.

If the whites had found oil earlier who knows maybe we won't be in this mess.

I get your point...

Maybe they'd have Julius Malema to deal with grin grin grin grin

The Guptas through their proxy Zuma is showing SA shege.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Chukazu: 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2017
lonlytroy:

I guess the truth is bitter
Remember the amunation money South Africa seized from Nigeria
Apart from that, do you know how much Nigeria politicians have offshored in S.A. not to talk of the properties Nigerians have there

South African is Nigerians problem

Oga Nigerians didn't develope nothing.

The Whites developed SA.

One of our greatest error was letting the white men leave earlier .
The longer apartheid lasted in SA, the better for that Country...now white rule has ended and the blacks are messing up the economy

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mozenge1: 2:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
I'm still Proud of My Country Nigeria, One Love

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Dillusionist(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
what about this part grin
you are very wiket
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dillusionist:
you are very wiket
They want to intimidate us
mba o
We will not take it grin

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Dillusionist(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
They want to intimidate us
mba o
We will not take it grin
hahaha,,imagine in our forum again grin
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2017
Dillusionist:

hahaha,,imagine in our forum again grin
Don't mind them jare

They are trying to form wealthy. Most well to do south Africans don't even have time for imaginary e wars or xenophobic shit.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Dillusionist(m): 2:35pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
Don't mind them jare

They are trying to form wealthy. Most well to do south Africans don't even have time for imaginary e wars or xenophobic shit.
I know rightgrin

always quick to compare themselves with Nigerians when they are far far below the chain.

mtcheeeeew.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by nwoke37: 2:36pm On Dec 23, 2017
One thing you won't find in South African cities is open gutters. While in Nigeria we are still building with open gutters.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by AFONJAPIG(m): 2:39pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother, South Africa isn't Nigeria problem, The problem is with your politicians, SA never invite your corrupt politicians to invest in our country, You must fix your problem with your corrupt politicians not with SA, We have our own problems that we are dealing with in SA, Blame your corrupt politician man grin, SA was already developed before Nigerians arrived in SA after 1994, South Africa owe Nigeria nothing, You must tell your politicians to buy weapons in the right way, not with the Briefcase again grin
this guy with low sperm count, 2inch joystick and dwarfy imbecilic round face like old Trafford , mind ur business before I tell's Dede cockroach okoroawusa to mould your statue, meanwhile one of my south Africa friend told me how south Africa men are sperm donors, lazy , myopic and very envious fellow that depends on women to survive... please diz allegations is it true I heard Nigerians are buying all the available piece of land in south Africa taking jobs meant for u and even stealing ur white women for papers ... becareful before I erect one statue for ur stupidity....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Baroba(m): 2:42pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria should be compared to the likes of Ghana, not SA..

4 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Weapon2020(m): 2:45pm On Dec 23, 2017
I love my Naija like that than a slave in another man's Country.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by anthony86(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
If we.want Nigeria to.develop just like South Africa we must call back the whites to come back and colonize us or rather we allow proper privatization of the whole Nigerian Government.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by redsun(m): 2:46pm On Dec 23, 2017
Nigeria don't have cities,it has dysfunctional mega slums. It takes more than over crowded population, houses and vehicles to call a place a city.

3 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Nobody: 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
lonlytroy:
Funny enough Nigerians are the ones that developed S.A.

That's what we always say to console ourselves. Nigerians spend money doesn't mean they developed South Africa. Let's understand things.

2 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Macmoni(m): 2:59pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

I don't like the boiling head, But my head is now boiling , Nigerians and other Africans started to migrate to SA after 1994, and Nigerians start to sell shoes on our street, they done absolutely nothing, they failed to fix Nigeria, how come they can develop SA grin
only a certain region in naija believe dat
but kip deceiving ur selfs
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Oyindidi(f): 3:03pm On Dec 23, 2017
MPSA:

My Brother, South Africa isn't Nigeria problem, The problem is with your politicians, SA never invite your corrupt politicians to invest in our country, You must fix your problem with your corrupt politicians not with SA, We have our own problems that we are dealing with in SA, Blame your corrupt politician man grin, SA was already developed before Nigerians arrived in SA after 1994, South Africa owe Nigeria nothing, You must tell your politicians to buy weapons in the right way, not with the Briefcase again grin
Don't waste your time replying that fooool.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by enemyofprogress: 3:09pm On Dec 23, 2017
And more oloshous than Nigeria
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by TheLogicalMind(m): 3:11pm On Dec 23, 2017
Tuksgrad:

Hahahaha, Nigerians are truly special grin. This means that you developed Switzerland, UK, USA etc since your leaders are taking their loot there grin. I heard some even hide their loot in apartments over there, developed those too ? grin. Do you even know what development means ?

Haha, you put him in his place. A typically stupid Nigerian. No wonder they have some of the lowest IQ levels in the world.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by blacq2009(m): 3:12pm On Dec 23, 2017
And perhaps Nigerians are not leopard-skin-wearing, gwaragwara-hitting and dancing xenophobics like South Africans.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:13pm On Dec 23, 2017
Okoyeeboz:
Show us pictures of the cities built by blacks in SA.

Whites built that country to their taste and handed over. They knew that if development of SA was left to the black South Africans, it would be hell on earth.
Whether built by whites or not, it is still better than your useless and worthless country.
Niger-area!!
Ilu eshe!!

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:16pm On Dec 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Eko Atlantic is not setting any standard that Lagos or Abuja has not set. Nigeria is just not a country that cares so much about beauty. We build our cities in a haphazard manner.

@topic
There's really no contest. South African cities are far ahead of anything Nigeria has to offer.
You are right. Nigeria is a useless and pathetic country. No light! No road!
Giant of Africa my ass.
Fvck Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:19pm On Dec 23, 2017
ibkayee:
Why are people acting surprised? South Africa is definitely more developed than Nigeria, though not quite 1st world but not 3rd world either
You are right sister. Nigeria is worthless.
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2017
hakimi1974:
guy. e don do nah. ah, ah. which level. carry your yeye sand sand town dey go.
E pain you say your country useless?
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:23pm On Dec 23, 2017
Donsammi:

lol

Don't blame him
everyone is on auto vexation/anger mode now in Nigeria.

we are spending our Xmas looking for fuel/petrol which we have lol.

and the bad set of selfish leaders God have given us.

and to add to it.
we are in the Harmattan season(dry season)
the hydro dams providing the little electricity we are managing is getting dried

Country with crude oil but fuel is scarce for its citizens.
Is Nigeria not a failed project?

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by oooduancalmdown: 3:26pm On Dec 23, 2017
lonlytroy:

How will u know when S.A have converted it to their own
Mention them or shut your mouth!
Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by londoner: 3:27pm On Dec 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Eko Atlantic is not setting any standard that Lagos or Abuja has not set. Nigeria is just not a country that cares so much about beauty. We build our cities in a haphazard manner.

@topic
There's really no contest. South African cities are far ahead of anything Nigeria has to offer.

Which city in Nigeria or Lagos of today is like Eko Atlantic?

It is setting a standard because it's a new concept for Nigeria and it is beautifully designed and also planned.

1 Like

Re: South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City by Mcowubaba: 3:30pm On Dec 23, 2017
greiboy:
nigga

Don't tell me what I know. I lived in south Africa for a while. I schooled there. The sandton the guy is showing in his pictures is dominated by white people

Those areas I showed in my pictures are inhabited by black folks, which represents the significant portion of the south African population.

I am not saying every country doesn't have is own problems, but that doesn't mean a country where majority of its population are not doing any better than us can come to our forums to intimidate us.

Dude you're deviating from the point.
This thread was about whether South Africa is better than in Nigeria in terms of beauty and city planning, and the answer is still YES.

I strongly doubt that majority of South Africans are doing worst than majority of Nigerians, that statistical information needs to be backed up by scientific evidence.
I have been to South Africa before, though not as long as you, but I went into most of their ghettos and slums, not just the areas dominated by Whites, believe me when I say, South Africans have a lower poverty rate than Nigerians. The are more advanced technologically and better infrastructure.

I strongly doubt that you're in touch with the realities in Nigeria, a great percentage of Nigerians are living in abject poverty, serious hunger and underemployment.

You can tell yourself whatever you feel like..
Nigerians go to south Africa to school (EVEN YOU) , Nigerians go to South Africa to find greener pastures.
Nigerians are queuing up every working day at the South African Embassy to get Visa.

The reverse is not the case.
Live in denial, that's your choice

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Photos Of Milliken Hill Road Enugu: This Is Not Germany Or US Or UK / Travelling To Turkey To Buy Clothes / Is Traveling Abroad Worth It?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.