Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,131 members, 7,807,429 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:21 PM

Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs (806 Views)

Exposed: Why Israel Is Hated By Arabs & Their Apologists / Russia Deploys Mystery Device In Ukraine Which Is Unknown To USA / The Arabs Keep Decieving The Palestinians And Israel Keeps Taking Land. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by imam07: 6:41pm On Dec 10, 2017
I was going to cry when I read this speech from the prime minister of Israel Benjamin Netanyahu, but at the end I say glory to God.

Let's read together

Mr. Nethanyahu said:
Only 70 years ago! The Jews were taken to slaughter like sheep.
> 60 years ago!
> no country. No Army.

Seven Arab countries declared war on the small Jewish state, only a few hours after its creation!
> we were 650 Jews against the rest of the Arab world!

NO IDF (Israel Defense Army).

No powerful air force, only brave people with nowhere to go.
> Lebanon, Syria, Iraq, Jordan, Egypt, Libya, Saudi Arabia
> all attacked at the same time.
> the country that the United Nations gave us was a 65 % desert.
> the country is out of nowhere!

> 35 years ago! We fought the three armies most
> Powerful in the middle east, and we swept them in six days.

We fought against various coalitions of Arab countries, which had modern armies and many Soviet weapons, and we have always beaten them!

Today we have:
> a country,
> an army,
> a powerful air force,
> A State-of-the-Art Economy, which exports millions of dollars.
> Intel - Microsoft - ibm develops products at home.
> our doctors receive awards for medical research.

> we make the desert bloom, and sell oranges, flowers and vegetables all over the world.
> Israel has sent its own satellites into space!
> three satellites at the same time!
> We are proud to be at the same rank as:
> The United States, which has 250 million inhabitants,
> Russia, which has 200 million inhabitants,
> China, which has 1.3 billion inhabitants;
> Europeans - France, Great Britain, Germany - with 350 million inhabitants.

> the only countries in the world to send objects into space!
> Israel is now part of the family of the nuclear powers,
> with the United States, Russia, China, India, France, and
> Great Britain.

> (we have never officially admitted it, but everyone knows it)
> and say that only 60 years ago,
> we were LED, ashamed and hopeless, to slaughter!
> we have extirpés the smoking ruins of Europe,
> we have won our wars here with less than nothing
> we built our little "Empire" from nothing.

Who's Hamas to scare me?
> to terrify me?
> you make me laugh!
> Passover was celebrated;
> Let's not forget what this is about.
> we survived Pharaoh,
> we survived the Greeks,
> we survived the Romans,
> we survived the inquisition in Spain,
> we have the pogroms in Russia,
> we survived Hitler,
> we survived the Germans,
> we survived the Holocaust,
> we survived the armies of seven Arab countries,
> we survived saddam.
> we will survive the enemies present

Think of any time in human history!

Think about it, for us, the Jewish people,
> the situation has never been better!
> then let's face the world,

Let us remember:
> all nations or cultures
> who once tried to destroy us,
> no longer exist today - while we still live!
> Egypt?
> the Greeks?
> Alexander of Macedonia?
> the Romans? (does anyone still speak Latin these days? )
> The Third Reich?
> and look at us,
> The Bible Nation,
> The slaves of Egypt,
> We are still here,

And we speak the same language!
> then, and now!
> Arabs don't know yet,
> but they will learn that there is a God.
> as long as we keep our identity, we are forever.

So forgive us for not worrying,
> not to cry,
> not to be afraid.
> things are fine here.
> they could certainly get better,

However:
> Don't believe the media,
> they don't tell you
> parties continue to take place,
> people continue to live,
> people keep coming out,
> people continue to see friends.

Yes, our morale is low.
> so what?

Only because we mourn our deaths while others rejoice in the blood shed.

> that is why we will win, in the end.

Never sleep or sleep the guardian of Israel! Yahweh God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

Forward this speech to the whole community,
> and to people around the world.
> they are part of our strength.

Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by lawalosky(m): 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
gm
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by bedspread: 6:43pm On Dec 10, 2017
THE ARAB WORLD AND THE MIDDLE EAST NATIONS ALL KNOW THIS GOSPEL TRUTH... THEY ONLY PRETEND NOT TO AND TELL LIES TO THEMSELVES....

THEY CAN ONLY TALK , SHOUT AND RANT... THEY ALL KNOW IF THEIR COALITION CANNOT DEFEAT ISREAL.... THEY ARE VERY AWARE OF THE INVISIBLE HAND THAT FIGHTS FOR ISREAL...

THE WHOLE WORLD TOGETHER WILL NOT DEFEAT ISREAL...... UNTIL THE AFTER THE RAPTURE .....WHICH WILL BRING BIBLE PROPHECIES TO FUFILMENT
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by nittroboy(m): 6:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Wow reading cheesy
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by horsepower101: 6:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
Give Biafra freedom and watch it be the first African country develop like israel in 10 to 15 years.

The game Nigerians are playing is "I know my people and I cannot make it on our own BUT we will never let you and your people make it on your own because your success will make us look like failures"
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by Ofemmanu1: 7:08pm On Dec 10, 2017
Mohamedaans won't like this news.
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by Nobody: 8:06pm On Dec 10, 2017
Ak-47 busting
Made this Arabians ducking
Fucking two Jewish bitchies
While I blacked out of bumping.
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
horsepower101:
Give Biafra freedom and watch it be the first African country develop like israel in 10 to 15 years.

The game Nigerians are playing is "I know my people and I cannot make it on our own BUT we will never let you and your people make it on your own because your success will make us look like failures"

Not when you cant even depend on yourselves
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by AdeMarley: 9:59am On Dec 11, 2017
synagogue of Satan ,you were never and can never be the biblical Israelites.... you left here black only to return white
The chosen people are in captivity in America and Africa
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 10:24am On Dec 11, 2017
Its funny how you people keep reminding us about a war that occurred about 70 years ago and was lost due to the disunity of the arabs ( they fought each other)and underrating of the enemy. Is it not the same israel that couldnt defeat a poorly equipped small group like Hezbolla? lol

1 Like

Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by SalamRushdie: 10:31am On Dec 11, 2017
If theu couldnt defeat Isreal in 1967 when there was an active cold war and the Israelis werent as armed as they are now then I wonder how they can now ..Before 4 years the demonic rule in Iran eould be brought to its knees and they will bow to the Children of Jehovah Elohim
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 8:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
If theu couldnt defeat Isreal in 1967 when there was an active cold war and the Israelis werent as armed as they are now then I wonder how they can now ..Before 4 years the demonic rule in Iran eould be brought to its knees and they will bow to the Children of Jehovah Elohim

When there is conflict in the enemies camp, of course victory would be much easier. If they are really that powerful then i wonder why they couldnt defeat a poorly armed group like Hezbollah. with all its so called advanced technology some of gazas rockets still managed to land in israel... similar to the way less than 50% of USAs tomahawk missiles after all the hype managed to make it to syria .As it is right now Iran alone can tear Israel to pieces.

1 Like

Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by SalamRushdie: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

When there is conflict in the enemies camp, of course victory would be much easier. If they are really that powerful then i wonder why they couldnt defeat a poorly armed group like Hezbollah. As it is right now Iran alone can tear Israel to pieces.

I hope you know in 5 years the US and its allies will thoroughly attak Iran and bring down the useless govt there
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 8:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

I hope you know in 5 years the US and its allies will thoroughly attak Iran and bring down the useless govt there

Tell me that when USA finally gathers enough courage to invade North Korea cheesy lol.

You talk as if Iran has no powerful allies

1 Like

Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by SalamRushdie: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Tell me that when USA finally gathers enough courage to invade North Korea cheesy lol.

You talk as if Iran has no powerful allies

Well we will still all be alive then by God grace and i will remind you
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 9:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Usa only flexes muscles on weak countries like libya, syria and iraq. They claimed that they invaded Iraq because they suspected that they were building nuclear weapons (something that has now been proved to be a lie) while NK is building theirs, threatening to bomb the us and rubbing it in their faces and the only thing the so called super power has done is to rant on twitter
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Well we will still all be alive then by God grace and i will remind you

Great. in other news, North Korea has finally built ballistic missiles capable of taking nuclear warheads to US mainlandcheesy
Re: Isreal Unknown Truth For The Arabs by abduljabbar4(m): 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
You can imagine what could have happened if the Soviets had decided not to put their differences with France and Britain aside during WWII. It would have been an easy victory for Hitler. this is where the Arabs fvcked up. I am not impressed by Israels victory

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Earthquake That Rocked Alaska On Friday / Russia Sends Two Nuclear Capable Bombers To South Africa / Us Sue Chinal Govt $20 Trillion For Releasing Biological Weapon Called Covid 19

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.