Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:15 AM

Outstanding Causes Of Belly Fat - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Outstanding Causes Of Belly Fat (387 Views)

6 Ways To Get Rid Of Belly Fat / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / How Can I Burn Belly Fat Easily? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Outstanding Causes Of Belly Fat by Kealmin(m): 9:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
LOW PROTEIN INTAKE- Deficiency of proteinous meal is a potential risk factor of belly fat . Eating proteinous meal is a paramount criteria of loosing weight.
Decrease in protein intake may leads to excessive build up of protein in different part of the body. An impartial fact about high protein diet is the rate at which it makes one satisfied even without eating much, this leads to a spontaneous increase of metabolic rate and a partial decrease of calorie intake.
Low protein intake is a gateway of excessive build up of body fat. Body fat doesn't just come on his own, it is not a genetic disease that can be transfer from parent to progeny. It depends on you to make protein a mandatory part of your diet so as to be on a safer side from belly fat.

ABNORMALITY OF GUT BACTERIA- According to science I.e if you familiar with biology you must have come accross in many textbooks were they confirm the presence of bacteria in the gut. Also if you familiar with radiographers, you will get to know that the gut doesn't just contain one bacteria, it is a packload of bacteria.
A lot of people believe that bacteria is very disadvantageous to man. But this believe however is not completely true, because some bacteria is advantageous while some are notorious.
The positive gut bacteria is mandatory in boosting the immune system against disease and infection. Research have shown that, an imbalance in gut bacteria is a potential risk of type 2 diabetes, cardiac disease, cancer and other dangerous disaeses.
During my research on this topic I discovered that people with abnormal gut bacteria may be at an advantage against body weight. People with high abdominal, visceral and other body fat have a high rate of bacteria which promote obesity. This bacteria are known as Firmicute and studies have shown that, this bacteria aid in alleviating high rate absorbed calories.

INADEQUATE SLEEP/REST- Man will always want to work to be able to provide for his family and for himself. In doing this we should be careful and conscious of our health. Getting enough sleep is a paramount gateway to good health. Sometimes it is not about the quantity of your sleep but it is about the quality of your sleep.
Research have shown that inadequate sleep may leads to poor health such as spontaneous storage of fat which might leads to obesity. Research have shown that- those who sleep for at most 5 hours are 32% likely to generate 15kg of fat than those resting for atleast 7hours.
Inadequate sleep may lead to accumulation of fat. A lot of men suffering from sleep disorder such as sleep apnea tend to have more abdominal fat than obese men who are free from apnea.

POOR FIBER DIET- Fiber is a paramount part of our meal which offcourse promote good health and weight loss. In most of my articles I have reiterate the importance of fiber in our meal.
Fiber aid in stabilizing hunger hormone like cortisol and help to reduce excessive absorption of calories. Food with high fiber content has been linked to weight loss and reduce abdominal fat.
Fruit are good source of fiber. It is advisable that obese patient take a single slice of watermelon daily due to it effect on abdominal fat. Low fiber content in meal is another potential risk of belly fat.

NO DAILY WORK-OUT OR EXERCISE- A lot of people doesn't see any need of exercise. Some business men with very busy schedule see daily workout as a waste of time. Okay daily workout is not a waste of time and if you care to know the reason, I will tell you. Daily Exercise is a great method of removing metabolic substances from the body cells.
A daily spin at the gym is a great way of burning abdominal fat. Exercise gives you, the body shape that you want. Exercise is a great method of building the muscle which set your body to burn more fat. This is a great method of reducing abdominal and visceral fat which may leads to belly fat.

SICKNESS- Body fat Sometimes may be a product of sickness. Research have shown that increase level of testosterone May sometimes be a hindrance in maintaining accurate weight loss. Accumulation of abdominal and visceral fat is a potential risk of belly fat.

STRESSED- Sometimes people tend to value their material benefit more than their health. Okay let's talk-Do you enjoy having few bucks in your pocket and yet still suffer from belly fat?
Tight schedule, pressure, imbalance and anxiety are enemies to good quality of rest. Stressing yourself to make a living may expose you to other potential risk factors of diseases. Sometimes the few bucks you get from your stress might end up in the hand of a doctor or a pharmacist.
Whatever is the cause of your stress is already a danger to good health. Much stress may makes it difficult for you to lose weight, especially in your early life.
Accumulation of fat is not an unconditional effect. Those things takes time to generate and build up due to constant exposure to stress and other notorious anti-healthy problems in your life. Belly fat may also be due to cortisol- a stressed hormone. High level of cortisol is a potential risk of belly fat.

YOU HAVE PCOs- Polycystic ovary syndrome is a health syndrome which affect women in their child bearing age. Women who suffer from this may have abnormal amount of male hormone.
Women with this disorder grow many small cyst in their ovary. The cyst may not be harmful but it leads to imbalance of hormone. This women have higher testosterone than normal and often leads to weight build-up. All these are potential risk of belly fat.

FRUIT JUICE- Fruit juice is a beverage generated from the squeezing or compression of fruit and vegetables. Fruit juice is sweet and is very beneficial but in some cases it may pose a potential risk to your health when it is not properly managed.
I love fruit juice because I know the benefit but I still try my best not to take excess of it. This is because fruit juice contains a lot of sugar.
During my research I discovered that Apple juice and cola contains 24grams of sugar each. Grape juice contain a whooping sum of 32grams of sugar.
Although fruit juice is beneficial, it also pose a potential risk to middle age people. Fruit juice contain fructose which promote insulin resistant thereby leading to a build-up of belly fat.
#Copied
http://www.symponuity.com/2017/12/causes-of-belly-fat.html?m=1

lalasticala myndd44 please help me move this to the permanent site

(1) (Reply)

The Four Proven Ways For You To Be Happy / Renavive® | Kidney Stone Product - Dissolve Kidney Stones Renavive.com / Psychosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.