Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,213 members, 7,780,389 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 01:30 PM

Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (17872 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Wait ooo,u mean say the woman dey carry oyibo come house con gborgue
guy e dey happen overseas oo.e get one similar story wey dem put for nairaland last month.i read am for frontpage.na about one igbo guy wey join im wife for UK then he come find out na ashawo she dey do.na the guy even dey serve drinks and food to d woman customers....haha.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Martin0(m): 8:22am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
lol its like she really invest the money well she make from her runz business.na so e be.sometimes too there are other men abroad dem go request from their brother or other family member to look for wife for dem in naija cos dem no wan marry the ladies overseas as in feminism Stuff and dem knowing dhier right.wen dem go marry the new wife and carry her overseas na dat time she go show the guy her true colour.there have been cases of overseas based guys marrying from the village and moving such women over..only for the women to divorce them and take over their house,money and other properties.guy fear womencheesy.

E jus be like my Ex she dey gborgue anyhow she even gborgue pass naija babe sefgrin

But u know one thing why I like her eh,she dey alway's tell me,I believe her lubido is very very high or maybe she dey do am before I met her,but e get wetin dey surprise me ooo,even after she married to my guy finish ,according to my guy him say she change totally from those her gborging day'sgringrin

Na there I for respect her ooogringrin
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Martin0(m): 8:24am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
lol its like she really invest the money well she make from her runz business.na so e be.sometimes too there are other men abroad dem go request from their brother or other family member to look for wife for dem in naija cos dem no wan marry the ladies overseas as in feminism Stuff and dem knowing dhier right.wen dem go marry the new wife and carry her overseas na dat time she go show the guy her true colour.there have been cases of overseas based guys marrying from the village and moving such women over..only for the women to divorce them and take over their house,money and other properties.guy fear womencheesy.

U know say women wise pass men u knowgrin

She don already see her future fucvkup guess na make her invest,she use her sharp brain
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by eeby1983(m): 8:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
See, some people have very high oestrogen in their body. It is probably not her fault. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
just like you abi
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Martin0(m): 8:26am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
guy e dey happen overseas oo.e get one similar story wey dem put for nairaland last month.i read am for frontpage.na about one igbo guy wey join im wife for UK then he come find out na ashawo she dey do.na the guy even dey serve drinks and food to d woman customers....haha.

Hahahahahah which kin life con be diz one againgringrin

So women con dey scarm us into marriage abigringrin

O boy I dey alway's dey wonder,?wetin go make me nor fear this human's called women??
I too go fear dem oogrin
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 11, 2017
JONNYSPUTE:
. No need to ask. From ur comment,it shows you will do exactly the same thing she was caught doing. People just open mouth Nd say whatever they deem fit.
It's not about me doing the same thing. It is about speaking the truth. I am right, I'm not about to judge anybody.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Hahahahahah which kin life con be diz one againgringrin

So women con dey scarm us into marriage abigringrin

O boy I dey alway's dey wonder,?wetin go make me nor fear this human's called women??
I too go fear dem oogrin
no be the guy clear eye he take run back to naija.he come say d woman seize im fone den hold am prisoner for dere cos she be no want make im talk out and expose her to her relatives and his family back home.dat he was so lucky to escape and come back home.na for naija he come fit divorce im wife.d story was funny shacheesy.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Martin0(m): 8:44am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
no be the guy clear eye he take run back to naija.he come say d woman seize im fone den hold am prisoner for dere cos she be no want make im talk out and expose her to her relatives and his family back home.dat he was so lucky to escape and come back home.na for naija he come fit divorce im wife.d story was funny shacheesy.

Hahahahahahah na wa ooogringringrin
See life
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
Cool "story" bro

1 Share

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by adajoe555: 9:26am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
aghhhh! U made a strong point herecheesy.he might be banging one kporkish whitey or black American babe over therecheesy.do me i do u..man no dey vexcheesy.i just pity any guy that has plans moving abroad dey marry put wife for here.while he's over there other men here go dey pass im wife around like tennis ball.

Why marry and leave her here and travel abroad.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by lovely17(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Snitch
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by lovely17(m): 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Snitch
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
adajoe555:

Why marry and leave her here and travel abroad.
could be maybe im parents force im to marry the woman and when he see chance to go abroad he kawacheesy. If i really love a woman wey i marry and i happen to be overseas i had make effort to bring her over to join me.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by adajoe555: 9:42am On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
could be maybe im parents force im to marry the woman and when he see chance to go abroad he kawacheesy. If i really love a woman wey i marry and i happen to be overseas i had make effort to bring her over to join me.

Yes na carry her with you simple

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by yasolan(m): 10:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Op please don't, it's not your business
Only God knows if your cousin isn't also gbenshing someone there too undecided
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by stainless239(f): 10:17am On Dec 11, 2017
If it was your cousin you caught in the act Will you report to the wife

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by mediocre(m): 10:21am On Dec 11, 2017
Nedfed:
My cousin that lived in the United Kingdom sent some items to me to deliver to his wife.
Getting to dia house, I met the door locked so I try to check on dia neighbour for me to drop dos items. Actually I tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from dia own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my cousin's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to be tru. After an hour and few minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be my cousin's pal ( his best man during dia wedding).
Both of them av begged me not to tell my cousin but I can't keep dis to myself. My cousin is overthere trying hard just to make tins work fine for the family while the wife here engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not upto seven months dis is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what shud I do?
Nice storyline
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by judajix(m): 10:27am On Dec 11, 2017
It wasn't with just anybody it was with his pal....that's the bleeped up part of it.....come on it already seems they ve been banging even before the man left.....so it's no sex starvation shit like some pple have been suggesting

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by newslifeop: 10:38am On Dec 11, 2017
Tell
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
It's not about me doing the same thing. It is about speaking the truth. I am right, I'm not about to judge anybody.
. And the truth is that she is right to ve cheated on him with his best man?This days,condemning someone's evil act is tagged judging. Well my dear both of them re wrong.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by opribo(m): 11:30am On Dec 11, 2017
It is not a new thing. Why did you see what you are not supposed to see. When you suspected what was going on you should have gone to a safe place to hide to confirm your suspicions if that's what you want. Now you have put your life in danger.

That woman and that man will surely figure a way to shot you up forever if you keep quiet for too long.

So it's better you flee from town faraway from her or you keep quiet and compromise and be one of your cousin's biggest enemy.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Gooodlife: 11:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Please be careful as she may plan to kill u due to the fact that you are threatening her source of livelihood
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Ajsmart(m): 12:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
Tell your cousin pronto. It's left to him to deal with his wife as he deems fit with his house slut.

Nedfed:
My cousin that lived in the United Kingdom sent some items to me to deliver to his wife.
Getting to dia house, I met the door locked so I try to check on dia neighbour for me to drop dos items. Actually I tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from dia own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my cousin's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to be tru. After an hour and few minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be my cousin's pal ( his best man during dia wedding).
Both of them av begged me not to tell my cousin but I can't keep dis to myself. My cousin is overthere trying hard just to make tins work fine for the family while the wife here engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not upto seven months dis is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what shud I do?
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by judgedredd22(m): 1:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
See, some people have very high oestrogen in their body. It is probably not her fault. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Theophinio(m): 1:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Mariinee:
Are you for real
Although distant marriage opens the door for sexual temptation which i strongly advised against
But you saying not her fault is absolutely uncalled for
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Abee79(m): 2:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Big bros! It seems that this OP, does not know what his cousin is doing behind his wife's back in UK? Should I go and tell him?

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
[quote author=dukeprince50 post=63165806]www.nairaland.com/4216891/want-cheat-runaway-husband

op open that link and read the story, its very bad to marry a wife and travel for months, you will sex starve her, why did he travel for 7months? wetin him deh find for yankee.
just as it is for men, so is it for ladies.
[b]Dont tell your cousin though, you will just break a relationship, just advice her and forget about it.[/[/b]quote]

shocked to the marrow............
If you were the cousin, you would be happy to know that your relative met people digging your grave but choose not break relationship by keeping quiet...................
Perhaps you are also helping a sex starve housewife whose husband is on a sojourn in the interest of his family..............
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ehbellsho(m): 7:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
lefulefu:
werey

WHO?
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 7:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
ehbellsho:

WHO?
ur comment is somehow.so make op no tell im cousin dat his wife is kpanshing around cos make the marriage no break.guy na waoh for ucheesy.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by karli4nia(m): 8:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
IAMSASHY:
undecided it wud hv bin a wise idea telling hm bt do u hv proof , if u dnt, dnt boda bc d wife will deny it and may even turn d table around claiming u came to d house and wnted 2 rape her, trust women, dey ar gud in such stories.

Smart input... But seems u been seeing too much Nollywood. grin... Hope your biz plans have crystallized... Good luck! smiley
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dear Nedfed the earlier you tell your cousin the better for you.. you could get assassinated as people could go lengths to uphold their dignity. In case you don't know, know it now -you're not safe.

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Artzdanielsz(m): 9:05pm On Dec 11, 2017
the blackmail start

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

101 Inexpensive Ways To Say “i Love You” / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner / Mrsphyno Is Fake (proof!!!)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.