Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,745 members, 7,806,040 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent (17947 Views)

Help Me, My Female Cousin What Me To Sex Her What Should I Do??? / Should I Tell My Brother What I Saw Or Remain Silent / I Caught My Friend Fvcking Her Cousin... What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by jacyhelen(f): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nedfed:
My cousin that lived in the United Kingdom sent some items to me to deliver to his wife.
Getting to dia house, I met the door locked so I try to check on dia neighbour for me to drop dos items. Actually I tried her line before coming but was switched off. While trying to move from dia own flat to the next flat, I heard someone moaning from the oza room, I paused but to my greatest surprise I discovered the voice is that of my cousin's wife, so I waited at the verandah for her to be tru. After an hour and few minute, she came out together with a man who happened to be my cousin's pal ( his best man during dia wedding).
Both of them av begged me not to tell my cousin but I can't keep dis to myself. My cousin is overthere trying hard just to make tins work fine for the family while the wife here engaging in adultery.
He travelled out of country not upto seven months dis is happening, what will now happen if he stays for more years before the family join him?
Am at a confused state now, what shud I do?

dont tell u,cos the only time a man brain stops functioning is when he is in Love.
No matter what u say,he ur cousin wont believe u.
Just keep it to ur self and Allow Karma to deal seriously with her..Once people will catch her with a gate man fucking and tell ur cousin or lets say Karma will deal with her.
This is my advice to all men:Before u marry a woman,watch some signs,women hardly change in Marriage..
A slay woman will continue slaying and fucking even after the age of 70.,...women can cheat with any thing even if its a bottle of coke.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by jacyhelen(f): 12:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
dollyjoy:
please tell your cousin what you saw but there are chances he won't believe you and that might be a bit complicated for you since you don't have evidence should she deny.

dont tell u,cos the only time a man brain stops functioning is when he is in Love.
No matter what u say,he ur cousin wont believe u.
Just keep it to ur self and Allow Karma to deal seriously with her..Once people will catch her with a gate man fucking and tell ur cousin or lets say Karma will deal with her.
This is my advice to all men:Before u marry a woman,watch some signs,women hardly change in Marriage..
A slay woman will continue slaying and fucking even after the age of 70.,...women can cheat with any thing even if its a bottle of coke.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:56pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mariinee:
I am not defending. I am cutting her some slack. It is true though. What if she is a very randy woman? No sane man should leave his wife for 7 months without sex just because he is in search of greener pastures.
so he should wait for poverty to chase the woman to rich man house

2 Likes

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2018
Mariinee:
That's true but please, it is part of his vows to be with his wife and satisfy her needs in all ways possible. Sex is a need.
possible being the keyword
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jan 13, 2018
dukeprince50:
www.nairaland.com/4216891/want-cheat-runaway-husband

op open that link and read the story, its very bad to marry a wife and travel for months, you will sex starve her, why did he travel for 7months? wetin him deh find for yankee.
just as it is for men, so is it for ladies.
Dont tell your cousin though, you will just break a relationship, just advice her and forget about it.
why she no do am with another man, she go do with best man/best friend of the husband inside matrimonial home for that matter... something dey worry you for head
no offense tho

1 Like

Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by donvoice(m): 8:37am On Dec 11, 2018
wilybebsy:
When you see something please say something cheesy

Or do something before something do you
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ksbusari(m): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2018
if she wan do must it be her husband best man?
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by DAMN99: 6:18pm On Feb 14, 2021
Mariinee:
See, some people have very high oestrogen in their body. It is probably not her fault. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

That's a stupid thing to say
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by ChybuzzDD(m): 2:20am On Feb 15, 2021
dukeprince50:
www.nairaland.com/4216891/want-cheat-runaway-husband

op open that link and read the story, its very bad to marry a wife and travel for months, you will sex starve her, why did he travel for 7months? wetin him deh find for yankee.
just as it is for men, so is it for ladies.
Dont tell your cousin though, you will just break a relationship, just advice her and forget about it.

It's type hunger kills in Nigeria while he's babysitting a woman.
Re: Should I Tell My Cousin What I Saw Or Remain Silent by Cousin9999: 3:12am On Feb 15, 2021
You need to consider the relationship you have with your cousin. If you tell him, will he be hostile? Will he believe you?

Consider telling another family member who he has the strongest relationship with, and who's mature enough to not tell everyone.

You could just let your cousin know, and then leave the whole situation alone because it will be messy. Meaning avoid everyone involved for a while, so you don't deal with hostility.

It's a hard situation. No matter what you do, do it with love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See How This Maid Watches TV Only When Oga Is At Home Alone / Married Woman Caught Having Sex With Indian Man To Secure Her Job / I Am The Most Handsome Nairalander In The History Of Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.