Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,312 members, 7,808,051 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:05 AM

Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone (2270 Views)

How Nairaland Changed My Life..special Thanks To Victor101. / How I Got A Content Writing Job With A European Company That Changed My Life / Lazy Freelancing Jobs Nigerians Can Do And Make Money On Fiverr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Some time in April I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3758742/husband-too-abusive-need-get/1.

I was so lost and don't really know what to do. I thought how long long will this last? I hate being lowered, I hate doing same to others. I hate abuse of any sort. I created that thread thinking oh maybe someone will pity me and help me get my dream job, but that don't come.

After like a month I told myself I have to do something for myself, afterall I am good at this I am good at that. I went to the business session and stayed on a particular freelance thread reading and taking notes. I also searched and searched and with a positive and determined mind I opened an account on a freelance site, that was how my story changed! YES I REGISTERED AS A NIGERIAN AND GOT SO MANY INTERVIEWS IN LESS THAN A MONTH, and finally landed different one time jobs and long term offers.

Today, i have my own office, well equipped, have two employees, I train them to deliver how I want them to. I don't think any job here in Nigeria will give me what I earn now or well maybe oil companies? No, maybe those at the managerial level will earn what I earn now.

I thank God for all the guys that opened those threads, God will water you too.

My over busy life has created scarcity for my husband, when I sit with him he appreciate the moment, no more abuses, it is now how can I be of help to you? You need to sleep on time, hope you have finished your task for the day? He even got a laptop for me when I opened my office, refunded all the money I spent putting up my office.

I love spending for my home, I bought this and that for the home, for him, for my kids. Bought a new car last month.

To any woman who is facing what I have faced, wake up, dust yourself and opportunities will come knocking at your door. Don't settle for less, above all I don't wait for the opportunities to come, I worked on making it happen and i tarried on my knees, I prayed.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by owelle22(m): 10:46pm On Dec 10, 2017
Good
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Emperorchix(m): 10:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
good one, so inspiring. Online jobs are the only gauranteed source of income now. So i myself i don't joke with it cos am also an online income earner.
For the newbies you can check my signature on how to reach me and also get started.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by BabaCommander: 10:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
angry
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 10, 2017
How many of these type of thread will we see? Okay, start training people so that they will be like you, good luck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
What a story! I am happy for you dear.

More blessing on the way.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by BabaCommander: 11:03pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pidgin2:
How many of these type of thread will we see? Okay, start training people so that they will be like you, good luck

Lolz! Everyone na coach these days. Soon she will start training others for "just a token"

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
BabaCommander:

Lolz! Everyone na coach these days. Soon she will start training others for "just a token"

grin The hustle is real

2 Likes

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 10, 2017
Pidgin2:

Come here, does my post seem to you like I need people to train to boost my earnings? This post is not in any way selling book or something. I only posted to encourage someone. Definitely not you!

I have dozens of jobs to deliver, I had to employ people to help me out. They come to the office, I did not even source for them on nairaland. I did not ever collect money from them to start with. I train them to deliver my own job and i pay them monthly.

Everyone has a skill, I am not skilled at cajoling people, not even good at takin time to write thousands of pages to sell. Anyone who will train online will have to know how to write long pages.

How many people will I bring together to give me some cool cash? I rather use that time to send a proposal that will earn me another great offer.

I did not pay anyone of those I mentioned to get started, freely I was given, they don't even know me, I never commented on their thread either! I silently read through their thread and took salient points and moved on from there. Freely I will give to anyone I am moved to give to. I won't even come here to do that cos some will say she has started selling.

I work by my principles.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 11:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
BabaCommander:

I don't have the skill to do that. My post is to encourage not to sell.

Am not even a regular poster. I have sooooo much to do than train for petty cash.

2 Likes

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
beatzone:

Cheers

Amen. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 11:53pm On Dec 10, 2017
Emperorchix:
good one, so inspiring. Online jobs are the only gauranteed source of income now. So i myself i don't joke with it cos am also an online income earner.
For the newbies you can check my signature on how to reach me and also get started.

Thanks. More blessings

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Carmal90(m): 12:08am On Dec 11, 2017
ihaveallpeace:

Come here, does my post seem to you like I need people to train to boost my earnings? This post is not in any way selling book or something. I only posted to encourage someone. Definitely not you!

I have dozens of jobs to deliver, I had to employ people to help me out. They come to the office, I did not even source for them on nairaland. I did not ever collect money from them to start with. I train them to deliver my own job and i pay them monthly.

Everyone has a skill, I am not skilled at cajoling people, not even good at takin time to write thousands of pages to sell. Anyone who will train online will have to know how to write long pages.

How many people will I bring together to give me some cool cash? I rather use that time to send a proposal that will earn me another great offer.

I did not pay anyone if those I mentioned to get started, freely I was given, they don't even know me, I never commented on their thread either! I silently read through their thread and took salient points and move on from there. Freely I will give to anyone I am moved to give to. I won't even come here to do that cos some will say she has started selling.

I work by my principles.

Am interested ma
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by grisela: 12:27am On Dec 11, 2017
I am inspired by ur story and i'm interested but i need guide. Pls how can i contact u. My e-mail is chiokoye2000@gmail.com

I was so lost and don't really know what to do. I thought how long long will this last? I hate being lowered, I hate doing same to others. I hate abuse of any sort. I created that thread thinking oh maybe someone will pity me and help me get my dream job, but that don't come.

After like a month I told myself I have to do something for myself, afterall I am good at this I am good at that. I went to the business session and stayed on a particular freelance thread reading and taking notes. I also searched and searched and with a positive and determined mind I opened an account on a freelance site, that was how my story changed! YES I REGISTERED AS A NIGERIAN AND GOT SO MANY INTERVIEWS IN LESS THAN A MONTH, and finally landed different one time jobs and long term offers.

Today, i have my own office, well equipped, have two employees, I train them to deliver how I want them to. I don't think any job here in Nigeria will give me what I earn now or well maybe oil companies? No, maybe those at the managerial level will earn what I earn now.

My over busy life has created scarcity for my husband, when I sit with him he appreciate the moment, no more abuses, it is now how can I be of help to you? You need to sleep on time, hope you have finished your task for the day? He even got a laptop for me when I opened my office, refunded all the money I spent putting up my office.

I love spending for my home, I bought this and that for the home, for him, for my kids. Bought a new car last month.

To any woman who is facing what I have faced, wake up, dust yourself and opportunities will come knocking at your door. Don't settle for less, above all I don't wait for the opportunities to come, I worked on making it happen and i tarried on my knees, I prayed.[/quote]
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by grisela: 12:37am On Dec 11, 2017
Am inspired by ur story, i need guide on how to get started, pls how can i reach u, my email is chiokoye2000@gmail.com
ihaveallpeace:
Some time in April I created this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3758742/husband-too-abusive-need-get/1.

To any woman who is facing what I have faced, wake up, dust yourself and opportunities will come knocking at your door. Don't settle for less, above all I don't wait for the opportunities to come, I worked on making it happen and i tarried on my knees, I prayed.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Hunry: 12:43am On Dec 11, 2017
nice one, you could do well to drop some tips that helped you secure jobs.
like how to prepare a good bid, how to write a good proposal and any other good stuff
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by fergusen: 5:13am On Dec 11, 2017
Following
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by writeprof(m): 7:44am On Dec 11, 2017
Congrats! Thank you for sharing your story to encourage others. Pls, can you give more helpful tips like the site you started with and how you started.
Thanks!
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Brownish24(f): 9:40am On Dec 11, 2017
Congrat,pls can u put me tru
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by dandyspak: 8:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
ihaveallpeace:

ihaveallpeace:

ihaveallpeace:

please, how do I reach you. I really need a mentor on online business. I have sent you a DM. thanks.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by BUGOFF(m): 9:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
ihaveallpeace:

I don't have the skill to do that. My post is to encourage not to sell.

Am not even a regular poster. I have sooooo much to do than train for petty cash.
U Cud As Well Post Short/brief Info On What U Know, The Challenges, How U Overcame Them, Etc.
Am In.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Affilliateman: 10:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
I must commend you @op, I love your write up and the way you reply to people. There are lot of free trainings here on NAIRALAND but the lazy ones won't have time to read through. Making money online is easy that is if you know your way. I'm a binary trader and I earn from trading and will continue to earn as long as I'm still trading.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by emmaBS(m): 12:17am On Dec 12, 2017
I have just one question for you OP; What is your niche?
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nice post.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by modath(f): 9:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
ihaveallpeace:

This is nice!!! Well done sis...

2 Likes

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 24, 2017
modath:

This is nice!!! Well done sis...

Thank you.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 1:57am On Dec 24, 2017
ihaveallpeace:

Congratulations ma. I'm equally a freelancer. Finished NYSC on April 7th, signed up on Fiverr in June, got my first order July 31. I'm a level 2 seller now! This December, I earned more than 300k. This is not to brag or seek attention. I have a friend that earns 2m+ by publishing books on the net. The internet is here to stay. I'll encourage all youths to do something.

Once again, congrats ihaveallpeace.

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by omostical: 5:03pm On Jan 11, 2018
beatzone:

Cheers
Sir beatzone, Pls I have read lots of testimony about you and I was really encouraged, Pls Help me out, be part of my *success* story. I have been struggling with my new Nigeria account. Pls, what are the things I need to do? This is my Profile https://www.fiverr.com/users/omostical
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by omostical: 5:29pm On Jan 11, 2018
MasterRahl:
Congratulations ma. I'm equally a freelancer. Finished NYSC on April 7th, signed up on Fiverr in June, got my first order July 31. I'm a level 2 seller now! This December, I earned more than 300k. This is not to brag or seek attention. I have a friend that earns 2m+ by publishing books on the net. The internet is here to stay. I'll encourage all youths to do something.

Once again, congrats ihaveallpeace.
Hello I just finished my NYSC too and want to resume my freelancing with my Nigeria Acct https://www.fiverr.com/users/omostical . Help critique it. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jan 11, 2018
omostical:

Hello I just finished my NYSC too and want to resume my freelancing with my Nigeria Acct https://www.fiverr.com/users/omostical . Help critique it. Thanks
Great bro! With the reviews you have, you'll go far. Fiverr or any online business is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Be patient and try your best to deliver. Also, before taking an order, be sure you'll be able to complete it according to the highest standards. I've had few bad experiences. For instance, I recently cancelled an order worth $160 cos I had difficulty completing it. I wish you the best bro.
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:47pm On Jan 11, 2018
its time to change someone's life to. prolly me
Re: Freelancing Changed My Life- Thank You Venzal, Victor101, Beatzone by omostical: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2018
MasterRahl:
Great bro! With the reviews you have, you'll go far. Fiverr or any online business is not a get-rich-quick scheme. Be patient and try your best to deliver. Also, before taking an order, be sure you'll be able to complete it according to the highest standards. I've had few bad experiences. For instance, I recently cancelled an order worth $160 cos I had difficulty completing it. I wish you the best bro.
Also read some trends about the buyers request sections Pls what are the main ingredients for this section. Cos I hardly get jobs via buyers request. What's the buyer request trick?

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Start Your Solar Energy Business In Nigeria / Make At Least $5-$10 Daily Writing & Verify Your US Paypal Account Officially / Solar Deep Freezer Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.