Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,827 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

"FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. (741 Views)

ECO TECH JUMIA Fuelless Generator — Tell Me If This Thing Is A Scam [PICTURE] / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! / Why My Fuelless Generator Is So Unique (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by Bacteriologist(m): 11:23pm On Dec 10, 2017
I had to create this thread after reading a previous post about two men who created a so-called "fuelless" generator.

This sparked a lot of reactions from some people who thought it could be possible (Team A) while some other school of thought were on the other side, A "fuelless" generator is NEVER possible according to the first law of Thermodynamics or conservation of energy. (Team B)

The thread almost became another one haunted by tribal war as "Team A" thought Team B was against the seemingly incredible invention because it was done by Igbo men.

I decided to create this thread to clear the air on the issue in my own little way by asking this question,

WHAT IS ACTUALLY A FUEL?

A fuel is ANY substance or ANY material that can be made to react with other substances or materials so that it RELEASES chemical or nuclear energy as heat or to be used for work. Note the capitalised words in the definition.

I think the ONLY reason that caused the Team A to conclude that there can be a "fuelless" generator is that a lot of them still think "FUEL" always means "PETROL".

This is a wrong conception. "FUEL" is a general term used to classify ANYTHING put into an engine to serve as a primary source of energy. Be it steam, liquid water, coal, firewood, kerosene, petrol, diesel, natural gas etc and even Radioactive elements in the case of nuclear plants.

Example:-
I want to cook and I need heat energy to do that, If I make use of firewood to provide the heat to cook my food. firewood becomes my FUEL.

If I use kerosene to power my stove kerosene is my fuel.

If my car runs on diesel, diesel is my fuel.

If I ride a bicycle using my own power, the food I had eaten(glucose) becomes the fuel which powers my muscles to propel the bicycle pedals.

In a steam train, steam of course is the fuel.

Bottomline:-
Petrol IS a Fuel but Fuel doesn't ALWAYS mean petrol. It could be any other thing used to provide an INITIAL source of energy for any machine.

Now, Back to the first thread.

Open-mindedness is key to scientists, it could of course be a new discovery -an entirely new one at that- which could change a lot of things in science(or engineering) as we know it.

BUT AS IT STANDS with all facts and current evidence at hand, A fuelless generator is only possible IN OUR DREAMS.
No matter how the equipment is constructed, if it works, there has to be an INITIAL input or source of energy of any kind for the rig to work. Be it sunlight(solar fuel) or even a battery.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by babasolution: 11:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
you people are very wicked,u actually had to open a thread to counter a claim u have nt experienced,why are africans ds wicked.
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by Khd95(m): 11:50pm On Dec 10, 2017
babasolution:
you people are very wicked,u actually had to open a thread to counter a claim u have nt experienced,why are africans ds wicked.
this is not wickedness he is simply teaching other what they don't know..me iam not a science student and I never knew all this before...someone has come out to share what he knows with other u say it's wickedness lipsrsealed embarassed
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by Oksman(m): 12:51am On Dec 11, 2017
Bacteriologist:
I had to create this thread after reading a previous post about two men who created a so-called "fuelless" generator.

This sparked a lot of reactions from some people who thought it could be possible (Team A) while some other school of thought were on the other side, A "fuelless" generator is NEVER possible according to the first law of Thermodynamics or conservation of energy. (Team B)

The thread almost became another one haunted by tribal war as "Team A" thought Team B was against the seemingly incredible invention because it was done by Igbo men.

I decided to create this thread to clear the air on the issue in my own little way by asking this question,

WHAT IS ACTUALLY A FUEL?

A fuel is ANY substance or ANY material that can be made to react with other substances or materials so that it RELEASES chemical or nuclear energy as heat or to be used for work. Note the capitalised words in the definition.

I think the ONLY reason that caused the Team A to conclude that there can be a "fuelless" generator is that a lot of them still think "FUEL" always means "PETROL".

This is a wrong conception. "FUEL" is a general term used to classify ANYTHING put into an engine to serve as a primary source of energy. Be it steam, liquid water, coal, firewood, kerosene, petrol, diesel, natural gas etc and even Radioactive elements in the case of nuclear plants.

Example:-
I want to cook and I need heat energy to do that, If I make use of firewood to provide the heat to cook my food. firewood becomes my FUEL.

If I use kerosene to power my stove kerosene is my fuel.

If my car runs on diesel, diesel is my fuel.

If I ride a bicycle using my own power, the food I had eaten(glucose) becomes the fuel which powers my muscles to propel the bicycle pedals.

In a steam train, steam of course is the fuel.

Bottomline:-
Petrol IS a Fuel but Fuel doesn't ALWAYS mean petrol. It could be any other thing used to provide an INITIAL source of energy for any machine.

Now, Back to the first thread.

Open-mindedness is key to scientists, it could of course be a new discovery -an entirely new one at that- which could change a lot of things in science(or engineering) as we know it.

BUT AS IT STANDS with all facts and current evidence at hand, A fuelless generator is only possible IN OUR DREAMS.
No matter how the equipment is constructed, if it works, there has to be an INITIAL input or source of energy of any kind for the rig to work. Be it sunlight(solar fuel) or even a battery.

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Ignorance at its peak.
SMH
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by babasolution: 7:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Khd95:
this is not wickedness he is simply teaching other what they don't know..me iam not a science student and I never knew all this before...someone has come out to share what he knows with other u say it's wickedness lipsrsealed embarassed

he is trying to condemn the innovation of these guys unneccessarily,do u even knw if wat is saying is accurate
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by Bacteriologist(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Oksman:

Ignorance at its peak.
SMH

If you're skeptical about my opinion, you can make it known and back it up with facts. I'm open to criticism sir.
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by Bacteriologist(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
babasolution:

he is trying to condemn the innovation of these guys unneccessarily,do u even knw if wat is saying is accurate

There are books and of course the internet to check the authenticity of my post sir.

You can also help yourself if you're double minded.
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by Bacteriologist(m): 9:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Khd95:

Someone once said "if you want to hide something from a black man, put it in writing."

The reaction to this post explains what the man observed before making such a statement.

Nevertheless, I appreciate your support sir.
Re: "FUELLESS" Generator Counter Thread. by babasolution: 11:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Bacteriologist:

There are books and of course the internet to check the authenticity of my post sir.

You can also help yourself if you're double minded.

a fuelless generator simply means that the generator doesnt use chemical substances to generate electricity it doesnt mean that there is no source of energy,the energy source can be electric using battery power or even solar,lets encourage our own no matter how stupid or foolish it might seems,we must all start frm somewere

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Technologies That Would Explore The World / Xmas Vpn For Free Browsing:free Browsing For 25th December / How To Get USA �� Number For Whatsapp Verification 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.