Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,305 members, 7,808,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) (59569 Views)

Commotion In RCCG Single Dating Group (Read Chat) / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / See The Latest Marriage Requirement In RCCG That Has Gone Viral(pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
48 Laws of Power.....

If you don't ignore certain types of problems, they magnify when you call attention to them.

The more attention they pay to Freeze,the more visible and popular he becomes.

People are already waking up to the scam called TITHE.

10 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by mrvitalis(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by joenor(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Wow look at him, like his father, so humble and always smiling. God bless you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Afritop(m): 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Daddy freeze kó, Daddy subzero ni

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by wildchild1: 8:59am On Dec 11, 2017
Just like someone here asked yesterday, has the #FreeTheSheeple movement actually stopped people from paying tithe? Because I was at the holy ghost Congress on Friday and the crowd I saw mehn, no be small thing. Ride on Daddy GO

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by EponOjuku: 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Redeemed Christian Church of God Nigeria Limited.

...And not a single word was said about the lives transformed nor the souls saved.

It's good to see that some church leaders and their families view their members as chickens in a poultry, it's all about the number of eggs you lay.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by adisabarber(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Kids everywhere on the internet

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by PHIPEX(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
This does not reflect the reality in my local assembly

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Tundeobama(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
Honestly people now pay tithes more than before constantly in church I was amaze,Satan use freeze for the blessing of church,me freeze pls continue the churlish trending

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
If you see an anointed man of God,never belittle the person because you bring curses on yourself. Check the scriptures and you will see how men who challenged men of God even when they were wrong ended. E.g Korah.. Even David did not kill King Saul when the opportunity was there because he knew Saul was God's anointed. How can an un-anointed Daddy Freeze challenge an anointed Adeboye and still go free? Scripturally he is laying curses on himself... Even when you see a man of God walk in error, correct in love. To avoid the wrath of God.

loads of rubbish!!!! what made Adeboye greater than Freeze? Who even told you he is a man of God? All chidren of God are men of God.So If Adeboye preaches a gospel that is inconsistent with the scriptures we should swallow it hook ,line and sinker because he is a pastor?

15 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onos1979(f): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Nutase:
classical but childish.

silence would have been the best answer.
and why are you commenting if you know silence is better

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Koolking(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
petra1:
. . . ,I will build my church ,the gates of he'll
shall not prevail against it. .
- -JESUS

@bold, you meant 'he will'.

The correct thing is thus: "And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it. Matthew 16:18

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by slineik(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Nutase:
classical but childish.

silence would have been the best answer.

Very very childish. Am disappointed at the Pastor Adeboye son.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Zico5(m): 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
StPete:
He's just trying to make people believe otherwise whereas in his deepest of hearts he knows that more than 33% of people have stopped paying tithes and even more have stopped attending their programmes. Not with the 1 billion donation that people's eyes have been opened to.
OK
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Elnino4ladies: 9:02am On Dec 11, 2017
The boy is ugly like his father.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by onatisi(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
i really don't like insulting pastors or men of God
but i think this message is totally useless
people should just learn to keep quiet and shut up at times
the more they respond to daddy freeze comments , the more popular he gets and the more people start keying into his message
christian ministers should just cut down on their flamboyant lifestyle and stop displaying their wealthy affluence in the face of poor Nigerians
that is the message of daddy freeze , if you are rich then help the less privileged in the society and don't start acquiring private jets

10 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by omocalabar(m): 9:03am On Dec 11, 2017
m
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by samstels: 9:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Why won't you thank when alert keeps beeping every second ....

Enjoy the money it is not your fault.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by kotoke1: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
interesting
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by yellow237(m): 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
plssss I really want to know.....who anointed this our so called men of God cos am not understanding,is it God or men?

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Jaguntemmy(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
AND THAT MEANS HIS FATHER IS GETTING RICHER
JUGDEMENT DAY GO LONG O

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by slapandfall(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Nigerians!!! Pastor talk dem say e too talk.. Pastor keep quiet dem say e no know wetin to talk!

Devil sef go don dey laff dey piss for body for some of his agents online.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by paulynpen(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Indomixx:
Pastor Adeboye's Son Thanks Freeze (photo)

Lol. I just love this. Waiting for Daddy Freeze's reply.
Link:

https://m.facebook.com/LekeAdeboye/photos/a.331957240275160.1073741829.254924124645139/1148819865255556/?type=3&source=48
Where is the proof?
Hahahaha. Damage control.
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Iamtipsyy(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
God go judge lastly. All of us
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by taurusmena1(m): 9:06am On Dec 11, 2017
This is totally unnecessary and childish show of boastful ego and a way of conning or appeasing to the minds of people to keep tithing. Can we just leave this issue for individuals to do as they please.Haba! Turning the house of God to a cinema...

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by xreal: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
So unecessary.

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by olawamide042(m): 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Blood of Jesus !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! See resemblance.... Omo jo Daddy.....
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by senatoradeolaa: 9:07am On Dec 11, 2017
Their bank account is leaking. This is just a way of making people believe all is well! Oga u r sweating profusely inside ur glass house.

I can not be fool u hear me!!!

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by leye4u: 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
PHIPEX:
This does not reflect the reality in my local assembly
where is your church.......in my church people now give as much as 100percent.....lol....The Lord is good .....let the freezeer continue his work
Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by demanzuma(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Stop posting rubbish

Re: Leke Adeboye Thanks Daddy Freeze Over Increase In RCCG Tithes (Photo) by Bahddo(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
Lol @ 'correct tithe'. Many churches are business ventures jare.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Reverend Father Burnt In Anambra In Lover’s House Flown Abroad (photo) / Modele Fatoyinbo Dragged For Defending Her Husband Pastor Fatoyinbo Against Rape / What Does The Bible Say About Make-up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.