Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,985 members, 7,799,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:42 PM

Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere (41358 Views)

Davido And Chioma In Arabian Outfits (Pictures) / Female Celebrities Outfits To Banky W & Adesua Etomi's Traditional Wedding (Pics / Jude Okoye Admires His Wife Ifeoma's Backside At Banky W, Adesua Etomi's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by simols(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2017
jeffizy:
While I'm not taking anything away from their beautiful assemble in the pictures, my inner mind is screaming 'E yaff do, biko'

na them get their money biko, e no concern you.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by wolextayo: 8:40am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

Nobody will say that!

Say it if you want to, and stop using people to say it indirectly.
Why you so pained. Speak for yourself man.
After all I didn’t refer to anyone.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by festwiz(m): 8:40am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c
..until then i guess, but right now, money pays your bills, your groceries, clothing, your lifestyle, health insurance etc

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Nobodys(f): 8:41am On Dec 11, 2017
oodua1stson:
Her outfit is not even Arabian so enough with this nonsense

And do these idiots have any kind of shame? Same Arabs who just recently sold their brothers and sisters to slavery?

Nonsense
it's not by force to comment you know... please go drink some water to calm your nerves down...
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by johnstar(m): 8:42am On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by simplyOJ(m): 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
festwiz:
Waiting for the next person that'll tell me money is not good. angry
It can even make a monkey to be admired by a beauty queen. Wishing this couple all the best.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by BagWay: 8:46am On Dec 11, 2017
dia divorce nor pass before next year runs out.
too much social media exposure
seems this is bankys first love.
and wen u show a bich shes too special
she takes u for granted.
dia divorce no far at all.
if u think im lying
ask dah bich tonto.

tonto even post pix pass them.
buh whr d fuc is churchill niggi today
and tonto
abegi

bunch of locos
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 11, 2017
Bros banky, Wetin dey happen naaa? This girl Belle suppose don dey big ooooo.. Shuuuuuu
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by bigtt76(f): 8:48am On Dec 11, 2017
These people will make me hate watching Wedding Party 2 shaaaaaaaaa angry

Rachelsblog:
Latest Couple in Town, Banky and Adesua Wellington made sure all eyes were on them, as they arrived the wedding party 2 premier venue, in their Arabian Themed outfit, And they looked absolutely beautiful, Other celebrities did same too.

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/12/banky-w-adesua-loved-up-in-arabian_11.html

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by DavidEsq(m): 8:56am On Dec 11, 2017
donstan18:

Nobody will say that!

Say it if you want to, and stop using people to say it indirectly.
grin. See shading. Ah ah, wia is thy chill grin

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by jrusky(m): 8:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Pls pls plsssss give us breathing space with your boring banky west and adesua nonsense pls free us.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by esthy86(f): 9:01am On Dec 11, 2017
susu is very pretty,banky too
lovely couple
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by duduade: 9:05am On Dec 11, 2017
oodua1stson:
Her outfit is not even Arabian so enough with this nonsense

And do these idiots have any kind of shame? Same Arabs who just recently sold their brothers and sisters to slavery?

Nonsense

Thank you... A million kisses...
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Tonyp22(m): 9:08am On Dec 11, 2017
She must be good in other room.

Can I marry your sister Adesua?

Thank God the person below me will comment reasonably
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by vonn(f): 9:21am On Dec 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:
She's only attractive...thanks to her complexion.

She will be very ugly if she's dark.
And how do you know she would be ugly?
Stop thinking that way.
Black is beautiful too.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by dokpesi1993: 9:23am On Dec 11, 2017
NAWA OOOO BANKING...
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by oodua1stson: 9:34am On Dec 11, 2017
Nobodys:
it's not by force to comment you know... please go drink some water to calm your nerves down...
na your type dem de sell for slavery.

When did u see Arabs throw an African themed party?

You be ode
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by ebukaeze00(m): 9:47am On Dec 11, 2017
anonimi:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3401521_cannoteatmoney_jpegaebb2a352ae295fc9aa7a61c24b4203c

i want to believe its your village chiefs that would cut all trees, kill all animals, poison a rich mans water, and pollute the air.... nonsense
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by SamzySamuel(m): 9:48am On Dec 11, 2017
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 11, 2017
Nice one hope the movie is nice
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Dansiki1: 9:51am On Dec 11, 2017
That's arabian prostitute outfit
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by venoc200(m): 9:58am On Dec 11, 2017
handsomeclouds:
She's only attractive...thanks to her complexion.

She will be very ugly if she's dark.
where the attraction dey? She's over hyped jare
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by anonimi: 10:10am On Dec 11, 2017
ebukaeze00:
i want to believe its your village chiefs that would cut all trees, kill all animals, poison a rich mans water, and pollute the air.... nonsense

Terrible nonsense, I tell ya.
That is why blacks are dying anyhow in the Sahara, Libya and Mediterranean Sea trying to be voluntary slaves in Europe, not so

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4024041_image_jpeg_jpeg6f95b5e7a24ad4fc0808d6698fd37362

liljboy:
It’s okay to marry a woman old enough to be your mother, you can still explain that as love, but someone old enough to be your grandmother?

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4914275_df_jpeg373e55dea7e43f08e80004f94f67a4a7

todaynewsreview:
The bodies of at least 74 migrants have been washed ashore in western Libya, in the latest tragedy along the dangerous trafficking route to Europe. The Libyan Red Crescent posted photos of dozens of bodies in black and white bags lined up along the shore near the western city of Zawiya.
A spokesman for the aid organisation said there were still bodies floating out at sea as the agency had no way of retrieving them. He said the migrants were all adults, mostly from sub-Saharan African countries, and all but three were men.
The UN migration agency, the International Organisation of Migration (IOM), said the dinghy had set off on Saturday with 110 people on board. The agency said traffickers deliberately took the engines from the boat and then abandoned it to drift.

http://www.todaynewsreview.com/p/3051/tragedy-bodies-of-migrants-wash-ashore-en-route-europe-photo

www.nairaland.com/attachments/4901723_z1_jpegff7a94c52111caf03b4bc410211e9b89

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by SimplyFabulous: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Ayoemrys:
That Girl Is Just Beautiful Infact She's An Angel, But I Hope She Has A Beautiful Heart , Cus I Don't Want To Hear Any Divorce Story

Trust me, she does have a very beautiful heart. I personally knew her very well back then in UK. Her mum was our pastor the one of the Redeem churches in the west midlands. She was a very wonder young lady then to hangout with.

1 Like

Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Tisham20(m): 11:04am On Dec 11, 2017
beautiful
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Ayoemrys(m): 11:11am On Dec 11, 2017
SimplyFabulous:

Trust me, she does have a very beautiful heart. I personally knew her very well back then in UK. Her mum was our pastor the one of the Redeem churches in the west midlands. She was a very wonder young lady then to hangout with.
Wow Wat A Wonderful Lady Banky Is So Lucky,
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by Ayokunlemi96(m): 11:17am On Dec 11, 2017
Adesua's head piece is Egyptian. Else Egypt is Arabian too but I bet the cultures differ.
Re: Banky W & Adesua Loved Up In Arabian Outfit At "The Wedding Party 2" Premiere by gudvibz(f): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2017
Again this is not an Arabian outfit Is it that they don't know the difference between these outfits cool undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyin Lawani's Fashion Student, Kemi, Dies (Photos) / Peter Okoye Goes Shirtless To Celebrate Mamas Artist Of The Decade Award / Jude Okoye Replies Soundcity: You Make A Living Playing P-Square Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.