Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,830 members, 7,806,334 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:57 PM

To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo (7335 Views)

Canadian Lady Excited As She Arrives Nigeria To Meet Her Nigerian Lover / “Women openly buy and sell charms to entrap men" Lady blows hot / "These Cucumbers Are Better Than 90% Of Men" - Lady Says, But Gets Blasted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Janelove918(f): 5:31am On Dec 11, 2017
There is no doubt the lady in question has gone through series of heartbreaks from men, so who would blame her?

This lady is excited over her experience with a new tool.
She has upgraded to a better one that gives her maximum happiness.

“To hell with men”, She says.
This is her new “bae.”

See photos of her new tool that she is busy praising for giving her maximum joy.

More @ http://www.blackmedia.com.ng/2017/12/heartbroken-woman-repoaces-men-with-her.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by princeade86(m): 5:48am On Dec 11, 2017
and tell d dido to gv u belle

6 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by tracyfemmmm: 6:06am On Dec 11, 2017
She is right. A Love Machine cannot break your heart, give you belle or STD. Ride on sister.

5 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 6:08am On Dec 11, 2017
AWON OMMOOOO TIKABODIIIIIIIIIIII grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by adebayo3449(m): 6:14am On Dec 11, 2017
funny
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Redhot111(m): 6:15am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
She is right. A Love Machine cannot break your heart, give you belle or STD. Ride on sister.

Another self servicing agent spotted

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 6:34am On Dec 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
AWON OMMOOOO TIKABODIIIIIIIIIIII grin cheesy
WOOOOOO!!!!....Ma lo lala ki bo
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by ibkkk(f): 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmm...
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Grabbeast: 6:50am On Dec 11, 2017
I just wish the thing will just shock her pvssy while she is doing it.

8 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by medexico(m): 7:02am On Dec 11, 2017
There is no substitue for the thing
You will always miss it and will come back for it one day.

5 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by medexico(m): 7:03am On Dec 11, 2017
If truly you no like men you for dey do lesbo

but the fact say you dey use something wey be like wetin man get e mean say you go come back.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by medexico(m): 7:04am On Dec 11, 2017
Grabbeast:

This happened to a feminism activist before, I saw it on 1000 ways to die

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Abee79(m): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2017
"If it is not Panadol, it is not the same thing as Panadol"

9 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by solpat(m): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Like seriously?

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by stonemasonn: 7:54am On Dec 11, 2017
Omo person don turn village man oo.
I'm seeing this type for the first time, shey nah dlido abi nah viblator?

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by lordbish(m): 8:06am On Dec 11, 2017
Nothing amuses me nowadays, i have seen it all undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by donstan18: 8:09am On Dec 11, 2017
Frustration is bad!

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Enoma222(m): 8:10am On Dec 11, 2017
tracyfemmmm:
_stop deceiving your self dey is nothing like DICK..........

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 11, 2017
Enoma222:
_stop deceiving your self dey is nothing like DICK..........

A chick told me those things are cold. Some producers have brands you can warm up, with hot water.

It like sticking a cold fork in your mouth. Either way it is masturbation.. shikenan.

2 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Enoma222(m): 8:18am On Dec 11, 2017
TheCabal:

A chick told me those things are cold. Some producers have brands you can warm up, with hot water.

It like sticking a cold fork in your mouth. Either way it is masturbation.. shikenan.
yess_nah_true_talk
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by unapapadeycraze: 8:33am On Dec 11, 2017
is her name staand. she ordered for a Love Machine and complained that it was too small. no wonder she shouts around that she doesn't like small dicks. stupid girl, she has deactivated.
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 11, 2017
Grabbeast:
Why naa? Did she offend you in any way to warrant such evil wish from you?

4 Likes

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by GodwinJulius(m): 9:00am On Dec 11, 2017
grin
Redhot111:

Another self servicing agent spotted

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by duduade: 9:10am On Dec 11, 2017
We men have to step up our game o....

Why will she choose that over our God given third leg
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Northernonyenku(m): 9:18am On Dec 11, 2017
The number of sex starved women is on the rise,sugar daddies can't satisfy u sexually ladies deal with the truth.

1 Like

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Grabbeast: 9:25am On Dec 11, 2017
Nnaabros:

Why naa? Did she offend you in any way to warrant such evil wish from you?

Yes for saying to hell with all men, and that using dildos is better than men angry
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by GraveMan(m): 10:25am On Dec 11, 2017
If Its Not A Man Dick.. It Is Not A Dick
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by b0rn2fuck(m): 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
This is the joke of the century, talking as if most of them even offer sex or relationship for free , , afterall they run sex and relationships for money and not for the sake of fun, talking as if Love Machine will buy them recharge cards, buy them iPhone, pay them school fees or the normal routine, two indomies and two eggs
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Blackops(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Grabbeast:
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Blackops(m): 10:57am On Dec 11, 2017
Grabbeast:

savage

Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by Nobody: 11:02am On Dec 11, 2017
Queensekxy No School Today?
Re: To Hell With MEN! LADY Excited Over Her First Time Experience With D!ldos (photo by habsydiamond(m): 11:18am On Dec 11, 2017
she just dey use that one to console hersef ni... Love Machine is just a short term thing...dick is long term...thats why baba God create Adam and not Love Machine in his place....dick brings all the enjoyment...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Young Lady Show Off Her Underwear On Social Media - Fans React (photo) / My Experience With A Little Gal Today. / I Have Never Received Any Gift From My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.