Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,353 members, 7,780,946 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (32623 Views)

Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Twerks After Her Man Proposed To Her & She Accepted. Photos / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
ogorwyne:

Am so sorry o. I saw your mention. I ended up replying it in my head only.

I sha nor forget you, you been just lost from here at a time. Am fine too smiley
I been lost tru tru .
na mehn wey pass me been seize my phone sha..
how life na..
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Sterope(f): 2:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Na lust not love

Don't go and look for you own undecided
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Slaye: 2:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
Just thought to share with you all, please is there something else i can do.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD I DO?

I know you are short, chocolate skinned and wear cap wig most of the times and you have slight pimples on your face what I don't understand is why he is attracted to someone like you over his fair slim girl that's more beautiful than you are.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by VictorRomanov: 2:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.

After series of straffing, let us know if he still feels the same way.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Julivas(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
You should run fast away from such guy because what he is doing to his girlfriend now, he will surely do to you later. It shows that he lacks self control and can easily go with anyone that seems interesting and fun to be with. Help him to get back to his girlfriend, so far you also won't tolerate something like that. Remember the law of karma, what goes around comes around.
Shalom.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Originalsly: 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
The one thing that really stands out to me is the guy saying he can be himself around you without fear....which implies that he has fear when he is with his gf. Is he in that relationship because of other reasons?...like financial gains?...so he has to be careful of what he says and does? No doubt...he seems wayyy more interested in being with you than his gf.... his heart is with you but there is something that is ehmmm....forcing him to not break the relationship with his gf.
I don't think you should feel guilty because he is neither married nor engaged. This kind magnetic attraction is a matter of the heart and there is nothing you can do about it as long as you are seeing each other.He may not want to lose whatever it is he has to gain in his present relationship but will also want to have you also....and what will that make you? ...Side Chick #1....most times...for life. I'll advise you don't let this drag on..... this kind love is like cancer and will take control over you...and him over you. If you need ...need....need to get out do so as quickly as possible.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by ogorwyne(f): 2:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
olihilistic:

I been lost tru tru .
na mehn wey pass me been seize my phone sha..
how life na..
This guy!
Life is good o.

Let's stop derailing. I'll see u around.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 2:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
ogorwyne:
This guy! Life is good o.
Let's stop derailing. I'll see u around.
Around where??
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by ogorwyne(f): 2:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
olihilistic:

Around where??
For other threads na shuuu!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Lotechi(m): 2:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
if you do not want to, then don't.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Acidosis(m): 2:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is how people date married men.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by vicben27(m): 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
my moral code: never start what you cant finish! wen a lady begins to get too friendly i draw the line. i wont want to spoil what. i already have
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mediocre(m): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
I don't need help from a saint like you.
I'm no saint baby, i just want you to stop lying that you didn't know this would happen
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by AuroraB(f): 2:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
duchez:
That guy is probably just being carried away. When he gets a taste of the cherry, his eyes will clear up and he will run back to his gf.
Why you unlock the code for her like this naaaaa undecided angry angry angry
I don't like it ooooo cheesy cheesy cheesy angry
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
If na me be d guy I go tear ur bush wella... I do tell them I can,t love two girls and if u still wan put head, no dulling. na to tear ur bush well.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Wisebisho: 3:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Don't be afraid, you have committed no crime. He is not married to the gal, so he is 100 % single. Just be bold enough to let him know that you love him, and his reaction will spell everything.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Hedonistically: 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lol. Seduction is a contact sport, like a legend I know used to say.

No matter how 'virtuous' any maiden claims to be, she will fall like a pack of cards and allow the badman to use her body anyhow he pleases if the bad man is equipped with the right dose of seductive heat. There is no amour against the heat. The only way to avoid choking and burning under its corrosive influence is to avoid it altogether.

Even small me with my modest resources, I know that only very very few chicks can survive proximate relations with me, if I'm sufficiently interested in them. As a smooth operator with an endless flow of fun topics to talk about, coupled with deft 'negs', endearing and familiarising 'angles', de-formalising touches, and all the other tools of seduction, it's truly dangerous for you to spend too long a time with my humble self. I imagine there are many guys out there like me, some maybe even better equipped with artificial enhancements and accoutrements. You can then imagine why women will continue to fall and do what they never thought possible.

The truly virtuous women who don't want to be caught in regretful situations would rather avoid than engage. You can't engage without coming out bruised. Avoid. Fire only burns what it comes in contact with.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by blaze1916(m): 3:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
U guys need to hv sex and I promise u, the feelings will stop...infact u guys are lusting over urself

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Beinmon(f): 3:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
I will advice you stay away from him... Out of mind is out of side.. God will bring your own man to you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 3:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
You done? now move along.
Slaye:

I know you are short, chocolate skinned and wear cap wig most of the times and you have slight pimples on your face what I don't understand is why he is attracted to someone like you over his fair slim girl that's more beautiful than you are.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 3:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
EVERY ONE AINT LIKE YOU DICK HEAD
FTrebirth:
you just made up this fat lie because you want your thread on front page.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 3:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
LOL.
pennywys:
ur evil uncles have done this
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by blackweaver(m): 3:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
The truth is that it's easy to develop feelings for someone if you hang around long enough with the person.
Like Beinmon has said, your best bet is to maintain a distance with him. That is the right thing to do, regardless of how you're feeling.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
CLAP FOR YOURSELF. ONLY AN OLOSHO WILL KNOW ONE
habsydiamond:
u sounded oloshoish to me.....why do u intend to break them up....put ursef in the guy's girlfriend shoes...u won't want anybody to do that to u...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by chibuike65: 3:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Come unto me and I will give you rest op
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by habsydiamond(m): 3:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
CLAP FOR YOURSELF. ONLY AN OLOSHO WILL KNOW ONE
it takes one to know one.....you know...
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by FTrebirth(m): 3:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
EVERY ONE AINT LIKE YOU DICK HEAD

learn to keep your legs close, loose girl.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Xisnin:

The guy has not dumped his girlfriend, he is probably gaming her to
kill two birds with one stone.

Ehen cheesy
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by richard870(m): 3:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
This is one of the things that Annie me the most abut the opposite sex. What were you expecting being friends with him in the first instance You ladies should stop deceiving yourselves cuz most you deliberately flirt!!!

99% of the time, there is always Strings attached to friendship veterans the opposite sex. So, stop deceiving yourself and be honest!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Mhizrohzz(f): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
For me I think u shud stay away from Dis guy... Put urself in his girlfrnd's shoe nd I'm sure u wudnt like being d reason for their breakup
A guy more deserving wil come for u, nd dis might probably b a crush or lust... Don't Mk dis mistake girl

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by YungPrinzz(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
U knw wat? Just get in bed with him already and quench dat evil thirst in ur soul, cos i knw ur just experiencing infatuation,maami. That shit aint love!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Starboynobesay(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
phrancys001:
Simply substitute the guy with me,let's talk later for further getting to know each other.
u no well. U tink say i no see u last nyt. U wan break solomon recod.
10000 wyf 5200 gf 2600 baby mama.
phrancys001:
Simply substitute the guy with me,let's talk later for further getting to know each other.
phrancys001:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Babymama Stabbed Babydady & Wants Him Dead (Photos) / There Is Nothing Like "True Love" / Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.