Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (32677 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by UnimkeAk(m): 3:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
Just thought to share with you all, please is there something else i can do.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD I DO?

Lol , i have said this more than a million times.

Guys weve all used that line... abi no be so.

He can be free and be himself around u and not wit his gf he has been dating for a while now....lol girls can be dumb af.

Go Have sex a couple of times and watch his attraction diminish immediately.

U are a perfect bait ... Corper, one year fling.

All the cool singles , u no see.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by AceVentura: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
By the time you eat what's keeping you awake, you can then sleep...

Go figure!!!
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by ameh99: 4:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
I think he is only lusting after you my dear....

But if you doubt that...hmmm, then go ahead and give it a try

But don't come back here wailing cool

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by escapellee(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
best way to make love is by slow and steady thrusting of tongue at d tip of d clitoris. only with that special person u love. either les/ bi/ straight or wateva. a wet cunt is a satisfied cunt,a squirt v is a satisfied pussy.men/ ladies suck ur spouse to reach orgasm. Let's have good fun. reach me on this line if you're lonely like me. 07033543846. . Abuja or lagos .
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Avoid him.

If u really don't want to hurt the nice gf, kill the feelings by avoiding him and focus on other things.
If u feel life is too short for regrets, do what you think is best. Asides your feelings and cravings for him, what's your guts telling you?

mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by BuddhaPalm(m): 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:

Since he's not married, he's fair-game.

At this point, what will happen is inevitable. So there's nothing to feel guilty about.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by wiloy2k8(m): 4:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:

Make him Totori your clitoris first then u gonna see changes . Btw we both can be friends u know
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Duru009(m): 4:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
duchez:
That guy is probably just being carried away. When he gets a taste of the cherry, his eyes will clear up and he will run back to his gf.

Who told u he hasn't eaten the cherry yet.....
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Pusyiter(m): 4:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
You nailed it my gul...Same tots as moi
Mhizrohzz:
For me I think u shud stay away from Dis guy... Put urself in his girlfrnd's shoe nd I'm sure u wudnt like being d reason for their breakup
A guy more deserving wil come for u, nd dis might probably b a crush or lust... Don't Mk dis mistake girl
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 4:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
THANK YOU VERY MUCH, SUPER GRATEFUL.
Perfectionist11:
You need to be careful. It is not out of order to question his feelings for you. He could be playing games, you probably won't stay around after your service year and he knows this. He could have you before you leave and fall back on his girlfriend later on.

Contrary to many opinions on here, I'd advice you not to blame yourself too much for developing feelings for him as you are not in any relationship. But, you should've applied the handbrake on the friendship after you learnt of his relationship status. He deserves a major portion of the blame as he is in relationship.

Be careful and sceptical of his feelings even if he discards his girlfriend for you as he could easily go back to her after your departure.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Keep jonzing honey.

Don't feel guilty cos there will be "no breakup" cheesy grin.

Your "we have alot in common" guy is waiting to have a taste, nothing more cupcake and you will be the one to use your hands to open your own legs wide open, begging him to slide in ... grin cheesy.

It's not jazz, it's called manipulation grin cheesy

All he needs is just a taste or two and he'll be gone like he never came grin

Fish brain .
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 4:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
THANK YOU
Owutuotuo:
Dear Op,

I'll advise that you keep your relationship with the guy as formal as you can, find every reason to avoid spending time with him, and if possible, avoid discussing personal things. It can be really hard (speaking from experience) bit it's the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by spafu(m): 4:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
I cant remember saying we are having sex yet ooo, my legs are still closed.
But sex could be the actual solution -it could be the only you, him or both of you want! So go for it and see if the feeling will still be there from both of you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abeg run o.Imagine you were the girlfriend you would not be happy would you. I do not think you love him i believe it is just infatuation.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 5:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:

If the guy can date you when he is in a relationship, then he will also date another girl when he is in a relationship with you..thats it
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by CioAngels(f): 5:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
Do you know that the guy will equally do same to you. Please don't ruin their relationship, go and find a man for yourself. You hear him talk good about the girl, yet, you want to make her cry. What you don't want done to you, don't do to others. Flee from that guy and don't be enemy of happiness. May God send your own man to you.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
safarigirl:
iif he cannot bring himself to break up with his 'nice' girlfriend despite being so heavily attracted to you, then he's just not that into you grin

He thinks you're easier to talk to, but being easy to talk to, does not mean he is physically attracted to you... Oga is just confusing his feelings and drawing you along.

What is a guy in a relationship doing in your house till 11PM sef? You sef just dey pour fuel for the thing because deep in you subconscious, you are hoping he does the needful, else, you for don bounce the guy any day wey he come your house

Wetin be ya own? Someone cannot do side chick again?
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Sike(m): 5:11pm On Dec 11, 2017
YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE STARTED WHAT YOU COULD NOT FINISHED.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by valentineuwakwe(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
you need to dig deep if its really a true love feeling or a sexual urge...besides from wat you explain,MIT tells you guys must have had sex. ...,well I will not blame you or her....you have the right to follow your heart and your feelings..ask him what he trully feels for you and that of the girl friend....maybe the sex he gets from you is turning his decisive mind or confusing him....he is the main man here to decided if it will be you or her.....
just be calm for now and let him think it out...cheers
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Toscarel: 5:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
u feel me
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 5:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
Yes i know that. Thank you
The foundation of everything in this life matters dear. ..think about it, what goes around comes around. You will end up regretting meeting that guy if you went through with it, especially if his girlfriend is a faithful one! God will surely fight for her.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by byemx06(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
duchez:
That guy is probably just being carried away. When he gets a taste of the cherry, his eyes will clear up and he will run back to his gf.

for ur mind nw u think say d guy never test the cherry ........cherry already tested and dusted na waiting sweet d guy b that oooooo
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by tessbadmos(m): 5:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
If u have a bf there won't be this feelings, so get one and don't think of dating someone's bf. karma is real
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Newboss(m): 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
falconey:
Don't tell me you didn't know a feeling will stir up at some point, you spent quality time together. who are you kidding? you saw this coming, you opened this thread to seek validation not for feeling remorse. No matter how true both your feelings are you took the wrong path for it.
Thank you for this great insight.

From henceforth, I shall look for very sexy and elegant babes and spend quality times with them until they catch feelings for me. Then, they shall be my fvckmates! One fvck babe for one hòrny day! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Organs(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Kingwizzy16:
See them asunder agents angry angry you wan spoil him peaceful relationship now abi make you come enter de give am headache OK oooo

Better to "shut up" if you have no positive thoughts or answer to someone's problems.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by JONSYN7154: 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
THANK YOU
You're welcome
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Organs:

Better to "shut up" if you have no positive thoughts or answer to someone's problems.

And you think what op put up there is a problem

I salute your reasoning bro
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Mhizrohzz(f): 5:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Pusyiter:
You nailed it my gul...Same tots as moi
Oshey,. Im glad D guys feeling might not b true, mayb e wan just test
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by sfinkzslot(m): 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
sfinkzslot:
if he really said he feels this and that in her company and at the same time committed in another relationship, then it means the guy is getting married soon to the other gal and mercy0008 is getting heart break in the whole deal and if he dumps the other gal for mercy0008, he will sooner be in a new relationship once mercy0008 starts talking about marriage. so in all this mercy0008 is getting the bitter end of this whole piece
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by iamKeo(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
so you are telling me that the feelings fell from heaven and hit you ba?

allow the relationship to continue

what am I even saying karma got ways of payment
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
mercy0008:
[color=#006600][/color]

women are deadly
[
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by ladyF(f): 6:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Any man or lady that is not officially married is still single and available.

It's like saying you won't ask a lady out because she has a bae. Who bae epp!!! So far the guy hasn't put a ring on it, everyone is free to try their luck...

So sister, it's not her man o, go and take your chance. grin

I just hope my bae(s) doesn't see this o

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo) / LADIES WEAK POINT – 6 Secret Places Girls Want You To Touch In Her Body That Wil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.