Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,746 members, 7,806,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:36 AM

Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. (32669 Views)

Beautiful Lady Swallows Big Lump Of Fufu On A Date With Her Man (Photos, Video) / Lady Exposes Her Nude While Taking Picture Of Her Man In The Other Room / Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 8:16am On Dec 12, 2017
IF YOU KNEW I DID NOT NEED IT THEN YOU SHOULDNT HAVE BOTHERED COMMENTING. IF I WASNT THINKING ABOUT HOW THE GIRL WILL FEEL THERE WOULD BE NO NEED FOR THIS POST. I HAVE ALSO LEARNT THAT YOU CAN COMMENT ON A POST WITHOUT BEING INSULTIVE AND SAUCY.
CyberFury:
Idiots everywhere!

Anyone that encourages you to cheat on your partner will one day cheat on you with another person.

They know what they are doing, just watch, soonest they'll start blaming the devil.

Keep away from breaking peoples relationships.

Good milk is white, bad milk is also white, so not every milk you see is good for you. Because you guys have common interests doesn't mean you guy's can go ahead and Bleep each other.

To whom brain is given, sense is expected.

Funny...when people want to do something that will put some other individual in pains, they don't think about how they'd feel if they were the victim.

You're looking for advice? I know you don't need it, you're just here to find reasons to justify something you've already done.

Karma is a bitch, and Nemesis is her mother. You'll be served on the same platter.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 8:18am On Dec 12, 2017
THANK YOU. I CLEARED THE AIR WITH HIM LAST NIGHT ALREADY, WE CANT BE FRIENDS OUTSIDE THE OFFICE FOR NOW.
afbstrategies:
No one has really given you credit for resisting this guy but I will. You are doing great and will do much better if you resist him till the end. The best thing to do here is to move on and keep looking because this guy is smarter than you give him credit.Ironically, a lot of those who are lashing out at you would give it up much faster. wink
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Pusyiter(m): 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
Abi my dear......and the lady is just killing herself for nothing.Mshew
Mhizrohzz:

Oshey,. Im glad
D guys feeling might not b true, mayb e wan just test

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Oluwapresley(m): 3:02pm On Dec 12, 2017
I'm in this exact same situation right now. I really met her some days ago and she is like the best thing I've met.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by ericxy(m): 10:13pm On Dec 12, 2017
actually my eldest sister is in d same boat..but she has decided to give him space
because he has a smooth relationship with his present girlfriend which is her friend
its not easy but its d best thing u can do in this situation ..wat u don't want others to do to u don't do it to someone else.
feelings ain't enough..use your brain to do d math..all the best in ur decisions

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by ipobbigot7: 4:39am On Dec 13, 2017
mercy0008:
So I'm serving in this organization and ended up being friends with this guy, we seem to always have something to talk about as we both read books and share an interest in politics. We will go see movies, go watch football and sometimes go bowling too.
After a short time we discovered we sort of started growing feelings for each other, I have not been dating for a year but he is in a relationship.
Now we are both feeling bad because his girlfriend is really a nice girl, at least based on stuffs that i 've heard about her from him, but he claims he cant understand why he is this attracted to me too, said all he knows is he can just be himself around me without any fear or worries about what i think of him.
We are trying our best to keep away from each other but really this is over powering and its not working. Somehow he just finds himself at my place after work(i leave the office before him) till maybe 11pm most times even if his girlfriend is visiting.
Just thought to share with you all, please is there something else i can do.
I honestly don't want to come between him and his girlfriend but my feelings for him hasn't changed.
WHAT DO YOU THINK I SHOULD I DO?

Don't be a fool to fall him because after he has tasted what he is after in between your two legs he will leave you.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by holluphemydavid(m): 3:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I know what you should do. Simply get yourself a boyfriend.
very good advice
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by JONSYN7154: 5:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
holluphemydavid:
very good advice
Thank you so much.
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by 3RNEST(m): 5:42am On Dec 15, 2017
ladyF:
Any man or lady that is not officially married is still single and available.

It's like saying you won't ask a lady out because she has a bae. Who bae epp!!! So far the guy hasn't put a ring on it, everyone is free to try their luck...

So sister, it's not her man o, go and take your chance. grin

I just hope my bae(s) doesn't see this o

shocked shocked Seen

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 12:44pm On Dec 19, 2017
HMMMMMM. AND SOME PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME A HOE FOR BEING HONEST ABOUT MY FEELINGS.
Oluwapresley:
I'm in this exact same situation right now. I really met her some days ago and she is like the best thing I've met.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by mercy0008(f): 12:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
THANKS DEAR
ericxy:
actually my eldest sister is in d same boat..but she has decided to give him space
because he has a smooth relationship with his present girlfriend which is her friend
its not easy but its d best thing u can do in this situation ..wat u don't want others to do to u don't do it to someone else.
feelings ain't enough..use your brain to do d math..all the best in ur decisions
Re: Help! I Am In Love With Her Man. by Oluwapresley(m): 4:43pm On Dec 19, 2017
mercy0008:
HMMMMMM. AND SOME PEOPLE ARE CALLING ME A HOE FOR BEING HONEST ABOUT MY FEELINGS.

Honesty has never gone down well with humans. Remember they chose Barnabas over Jesus. It is what it is.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hotel In Gombe State Warns Guests Against Fornication, Adultery And Promiscuity / I Suspect My Boyfriend Is Cheating On Me! / Lady Slams Ex-Boyfriend "Good At Killing Girlfriends' Babies" (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.