Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Apc To Hold National Convention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Apc To Hold National Convention (521 Views)

APC Releases New Timetable For Primaries, National Convention / PDP Shuts Out Atiku From Voting At National Convention (leadership) / Governors Hold National Economic Council Meeting In Abuja(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Apc To Hold National Convention by Isokowadoo: 9:09am On Dec 11, 2017
When Will APC Hold its National Convention ?

I have Endured the Nauseating Bickering and Bleating by APC E-dogs and Spokesman And I'm forced to Ask When will APC Obey its Own Party Constitution Which Stipulates A National Convention Once in two Years.

What Are They Scared of ?

Re: Apc To Hold National Convention by NLandIsHypocrit: 9:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Op what kind of joke is this now? Why are you making mockery of Apc? I don't support any bad conducts, apc is not the only useless and irresponsible party so I don't understand the fuss and hypes about apc this apc that. Who doesn't know that apc is scared and not capable of conducting a convention? But that's not enough reason for anyone to talk against them, because they're only avoiding the convention in order to save their corruption free party and to sustain the enormous peace existing amongst them. I advise that everyone should rather wait for Lie Mohammed to come up with a propagandry lie.... Sorry a constructive reason why they have failed..... Sorry delayed to organise a convention. Apc is not yet done with the numerous changes they have in stock for all of you.

(1) (Reply)

why are some states not always in d news / Gabriel Suswam Condemns Fulani Herdsmen Attacks, Calls For Deployment Of Troops / Military Deserves Our Prayers, Support, Says Dickson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.