Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,776 members, 7,806,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria (97506 Views)

List Of Art Courses You Can Study Without Literature In English / 7 Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria / 7 Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria by Awumma(m): 9:54pm On Dec 12, 2017
Blackops:

I have a degree from the discipline .
Most people are saying that it is not marketable... Trying to discourage me
Re: 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria by Blackops(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
Awumma:
Most people are saying that it is not marketable... Trying to discourage me

Na lie. It is.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria by Legalbeing(m): 5:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
CheedyJ:

And so,it won't cost u ur life if u correct ur mistakes cos there re jambites hoping to get genuine info here ok
you have your wifi and your data. Abeg make use of your google.. I dont like rubbing people wit their own mud... Hide ur face,, back off my case, lips sealed.
Re: 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria by CheedyJ(m): 5:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
Legalbeing:
you have your wifi and your data. Abeg make use of your google.. I dont like rubbing people wit their own mud... Hide ur face,, back off my case, lips sealed.
U get case,abeg clear make I see front...
Re: 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria by SirRizz: 9:53pm On Jan 17, 2020
Re: 7 Best Art Courses With High Employment Rate In Nigeria by Bscholarly: 10:04am On Dec 31, 2020
Going through elementary and secondary education, you may not really understand how important it is for you to be in the field of science or art until it is time to decide on which course to study in the university. While doing this, you will realize that there are actually limits to what you can choose to study in your higher education. Students in the field of science have specific courses they can study. Same is the case for students in the field of social Sciences, Art etc. This is the reason why I have decided to share my knowledge on the Best Art courses to study in the university.

Continue reading below:
https://bscholarly.com/best-art-courses/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FUNAAB Admission 2012/2013 / Leaked Sex Tape: Why Babcock University Reserves The Right To Expel Student / National Open University Of Nigeria (NOUN) MBA Students.

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.