Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,116 members, 7,807,363 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

The Political failure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Political failure (310 Views)

IPOB Sit-at-home: Total Failure In Ebonyi / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / Nigerians Recreate Governor EL-Rufai's Name "FAILURE" (See What They Got) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Political failure by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 11, 2017
Gej was too corrupt for my liking but Nigerians were living well and partying from Naija to Dubai every weekend. You could ask anyone for financial assistance and you will getting it without being given a date to pay back. But we wanted Eldorado. Now I know, that paradise doesn't exist.

2014 budget under Gej was N4.91trillion (https://www.proshareng.com/news/Nigeria%20Economy/Economic-Update--Nigeria--Analysis-Of-2014-Budget/22102).

2016 budget under Pmb was 6.07 trillion (https://www.naija.ng/675438-need-know-nigerias-2016-budget.html#675438).

The difference between Pmb budget for 2016 and Gej budget for 2014 is 1.16 trillion.

We are talking about trillions here not billions. The additional 1.16 trillion should have sustained the good life Gej's regime gave to Nigerians but that wasn't the case. Even with the additional 1.16 trillion the nation lost drift economically.

Government is not about money, its about managing and creating resources to tackle problems.

Instead of APC to manage the available resources we have or create more if the one we have is not enough, they have been going about telling us how wasteful PDP was. PDP should have done nothing but keep the resource available in their time for them. We should have died of hunger under PDP because APC was coming?

From what APC has done with what they have, it is obvious they can't do better even if the world economy is given to them.

When a company is having problem and a turn around is needed, the board of directors don't change the staff. They change the management.

We have seen what APC can do from what they have done with what they have and can create. We sincerely thank them for giving us time to reflect on a lot of issues. We have to move to where were even if we can't go to a better place for now.

If PDP under GEJ was corrupt and we feed well with less budget than this 'perfect' administration, I for one don't need a perfect administration. I need food on my table and that of my love ones. I don't know about you.

I want PDP back!

If Nigeria must move from this decay, we must change the present government. Yes PDP has their problem but they have a heart of gold. They share the resources in developmental project across the nation. It may be inflected, but the resources are usually spent. This administration doesn't understand the working principle of money.

Investment multiplies money. Savings reduces money. All they talk about is save and not spend. How would we get the money if it's not spent. Nigerians be wise for once.

The entire budget of this present administration has never reflected on the nation from day one. It has been GEJ this GEJ that. Is GEJ spending the present budget of this administration?

Let me not talk about the money alledgedly said to be missing in this 'perfect' government.

I root for a president who has passed economics or commerce in senior school certificate exams for presidency come 2019, managed a striving business, written a book etc but by all means can prove to u that he has updated his mental library.

Obasanjo just defended a PHD a few days ago at his age. He is the kind of leader we need. You may hate him but that is the truth.

You can't give what you don't have.

(1) (Reply)

Sultan Of Sokoto, Abubaka Reveals What Causes Crisis In Nigeria / #pdpchairmanship : Fresh Crisis To Hit PDP As adedoja Heads To Court / People Are Suffering Of Hunger In Ekiti – Governor Fayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.