Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,366 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:00 AM

Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) (38347 Views)

Joy Ezechikamnayo Awarded Scholarship & N500k As Abia One-Day Governor (Photos) / Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo Visits School, Intellectual Giant Christian Academy / Joy Ezechikamnayo Assumes Office As Governor Of Abia, Okezie Ikpeazu Hands Over (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo will today take over the reins of power in Abia State for 24 hours. The SS3 student and senior prefect of Intellectual Giants Christian Academy, Umuahia will be joined by members of her executive council drawn from all the LGAs of Abia State.

Born 18th March 2003, Joy Ezechikamnayo, is the first One Day Governor of Abia State and will be sworn in by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu today.

Governor Joy emerged as top performer after a rigorous essay competition that lasted over a week and she is currently attending a leadership retreat with members of her cabinet.

The 20 top performers in the essay competition were designated as follows:

1st position-Governor
2nd position - Deputy Governor
3rd position - SSG
17 others are Commissioners

It will be recalled that Abia State maintained top position in West Africa School Certificate Examinations for a consecutive 3 years leading to the emergence of the state as the number one state in Education in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/joy-ezechikamnayo-set-to-be-unveiled-as-governor-of-abia-state.html

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by dainformant(m): 10:35am On Dec 11, 2017
cc; lalasticlala
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by olureignforever: 10:41am On Dec 11, 2017
Go Girl.

12 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by bolt000(m): 10:46am On Dec 11, 2017
Sounds fun.

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by 4reala(m): 10:56am On Dec 11, 2017
Great. catching them young., cause the younger generations are abt to take over

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by dollytino4real(f): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
na wah is there akwa-ibom blood in her? her muscles plenty sha. my girl congrat

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by 4reala(m): 11:03am On Dec 11, 2017
dainformant:
cc; lalasticlala
Oga, pls is cc Lala ur only callings?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ Egg head ∆

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Badonasty(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
dainformant:
Governor Joy Ezechikamnayo will today take over the reins of power in Abia State for 24 hours. The SS3 student and senior prefect of Intellectual Giants Christian Academy, Umuahia will be joined by members of her executive council drawn from all the LGAs of Abia State.

Born 18th March 2003, Joy Ezechikamnayo, is the first One Day Governor of Abia State and will be sworn in by Governor Okezie Ikpeazu today.

Governor Joy emerged as top performer after a rigorous essay competition that lasted over a week and she is currently attending a leadership retreat with members of her cabinet.

The 20 top performers in the essay competition were designated as follows:

1st position-Governor
2nd position - Deputy Governor
3rd position - SSG
17 others are Commissioners

It will be recalled that Abia State maintained top position in West Africa School Certificate Examinations for a consecutive 3 years leading to the emergence of the state as the number one state in Education in Nigeria.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/joy-ezechikamnayo-set-to-be-unveiled-as-governor-of-abia-state.html

Add some zeros dear
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Sirheny007(m): 12:57pm On Dec 11, 2017

What is this? A joke??
If it is; I would like you to know it's not funny.

Ikpeazu, the handshake is going farther than the elbow.
No no no no..... undecided

1 Like

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by AdolfHitlerxXx: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
Better than Rochas....by far!

She would probably make the same level of impact Okorocha has made cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by CEOYOMZZYBLOG: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
cool
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by opegold11: 12:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by cremedelacreme: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
If say na me be one day governor, na just to sign 1Bn naira contract, carry the money discharge. grin

Congrats to her though.

15 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by sankky: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Can she award contracts? I hope she can sign a 24hr bugdet ..... Food and security vote no go bad for the girl she!
I hope she gets 24hr immunity to loot too.

15 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Newsprex(m): 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
How she wan take become governor? Shey woman dey become governor?.... Mtcheeww

11 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Narldon: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017

My Nephew, whom I trained "so well" for the competition,

could not even win ordinary "special adviser" embarassed

13 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Beauty and brains. She will be my Whatsapp DP for the next one week.

14 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by crackerspub: 12:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Benjom:
Congrats to her... but she's muscular sha cool

Bad guy with a bad mind. You don they weigh her body sharply wink

2 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by billionman: 1:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
I hope she will have access to state treasury within the 24 hours?

9 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by jericco1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
at least she won't be a future slay queen. briany.
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by jericco1(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
this one that man city is facing Basel.

1 Like

God punish Airtel

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by oshe111(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dem dn give Chelsea to play Barca oooo

na wa ooooo
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Daddybright1986(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Vaseline crew will soon rush in here

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by Cornerstone2020(m): 1:01pm On Dec 11, 2017
Op you forgot to add that she is daughter of a notable politician in the state

3 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
chai give me 24hrs to be a governor, I will loot my state treasury pass abacha and buhari joined together

5 Likes

Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by exlinkleads(f): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
wooow
Re: Joy Ezechikamnayo: Abia One Day Governor (Photos) by deco22(m): 1:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Benjom:
Congrats to her... but she's muscular sha cool
Oga I dy tell u o,see as she dy look camera sef shocked

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu / Fani-kayode Reacts After Tiv DPO Is Interrogated Over Killing Of Fulanis. / Adamu Reveals Governor Akeredolu Is Incapacitated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.