Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,932 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:02 PM

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (59917 Views)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 5:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
Callmemike:
While there was a brawl, the milk and water stuff has not been confirmed. FA is looking into it. However Mourinho did it to draw attention away from the football lessonn City taught United
What lesson really? I would like to know, They won the game and they deserved it no doubt...But I don't see any football lesson, it wasn't a vintage City, they didn't work any ball to goal, they only got Christmas gifts from Santa Clause Lukaku, so nothing special...Arsenal did 10 times better than them...but when it is your day, it's your day.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 5:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
johnstar:
grin

Dm beat u for old Traford or old trashford u gt mowt dey talk say dm celebrate hu nor go celebrate away victory

Dude r jux pained

Take heart

Second leg dey u fit stil win dm

Lukaku na fraud grin

we weren't even celebrating man u defeat we were celebrating our new EPL record(14straight wins in a single season) y will we be celebrating d victory when we know its a normal thing for us to beat man u,wats new there we have been beating them before, do you celebrate what has been achieved before! lokaku attacked atteta with a bottle that was meant to hit pep but pep is too smart to get hit ,he quickly dodge am
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

What lesson really? I would like to know, They won the game and they deserved it no doubt...But I don't see any football lesson, it wasn't a vintage City, they didn't work any ball to goal, they only got Christmas gifts from Santa Clause Lukaku, so nothing special...Arsenal did 10 times better than them...but when it is your day, it's your day.
70 -30% poccesion at old Trafford since 2002 when opta started calculating ball procession ,is this not a lesson a whole man u now playing like stoke face d fact guy

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by johnstar(m): 5:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
we weren't even celebrating man u defeat we were celebrating our new EPL record(14straight wins in a single season) y will we be celebrating d victory when we know its a normal thing for us to beat man u,wats new there we have been beating them before, do you celebrate what has been achieved before! lokaku attacked atteta with a bottle that was meant to hit pep but pep is too smart to get hit ,he quickly dodge am
Weytn

Dm fight??

Lol
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 5:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
comrChris:
I detest Mourinho's attitude, going to citys dressing was uncalled for,maturity without accepting defeat and mistakes like this isn't maturity.

But city themselves ought have behaved themselves, show some respect, we all know the title is theirs to lose this season but they are not the first to achieve this,chelsea 2014 won the league being on top from the first day of the season, last season they played 13 straight win and 9 clean shirts and heaven didn't fall
like d respect mou showed when he won the UCL against baca and he ran the full field just to embrace bacas keeper Valdez, is that not insulting and you call that respect spits history nor dey lie
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Ujunwa02(f): 5:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Bimpe29:
Man United is still a superior side.
Simply put: Man Utd is good but City are the superior team now...
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 5:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
johnstar:

Weytn

Dm fight??

Lol
no lokaku trow bottle meet pep but pep dogde and the tin come meet ateta for face leaving him bleeding badly, someone that couldn't attack for a whole 90 min now decides to attack wen d game has ended. my question is wat was morihoh looking for in man city's dressing room,him get luck say nor b spem dem pour am mumu

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by johnstar(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
no lokaku trow bottle meet pep but pep dogde and the tin come meet ateta for face leaving him bleeding badly, someone that couldn't attack for a whole 90 min now decides to attack wen d game has ended. my question is wat was morihoh looking for in man city's dressing room,him get luck say nor b spem dem pour am mumu

Dat coach juz tire me

D guy dey awaly make headlines for the wrong reason

Weytn him dey find for una dressing room

Wetytn pain.me pass for d old foo bsay

Dat KDB AND SALAH wey.him go sell na ogun go punish am for dat

Him nor go win any trophy for manure again
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by frankfab(m): 5:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
They're rejoicing because they just won a bigger team. #GGMU
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by jelel6: 5:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
brunobaba:
Stupid shitty club,they should goan collect the EPL trophy now...mumu,let's see how far they get in UCL...dumbos...#MUFC #GGMU

see painment ohh.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by jelel6: 5:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

I saw only one team trying to play yesterday, the men in Blue. while man united were reduced to mere spectators like us watching the Man city play. that's special man!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Gkay1(m): 5:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
jose is too arogant
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Perfectionist11: 5:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Typical Mourinho. He was impotent tactically, as Guardiola was instructing Jesus, Sterling and Sane to swap positions in order to confuse his defence, he stood there motionless. But he suddenly found his voice and aggression after the match.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Bimpe29: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ujunwa02:

[s]Simply put: Man Utd is good but City are the superior team now...[/s]
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by jelel6: 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
I'm particularly happy for pep guardiola. a lot of nonsense has been said about him replicating tiki-taka in the EPL and Barca struggling where they to play in the EPL. at least now, pep haters would shut up and and Embrace the genius. I'm just hoping they don't start dominating the EPL every season(man city) as I'm not a city fan. I should have preferred man u to win to stark a proper title race. but as a lover of good football, I just couldn't support a team who only knows how to make the game boring(man u and mou) congrats if you're a city fan jare. who better to win the league if not you guys?

7 Likes

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by HyDef(m): 6:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
comrChris:

But city themselves ought have behaved themselves, show some respect, we all know the title is theirs to lose this season but they are not the first to achieve this,chelsea 2014 won the league being on top from the first day of the season, last season they played 13 straight win and 9 clean shirts and heaven didn't fall

Well, Chelsea merely equalled the record (with Arsenal), City broke it all together.

luwabrooklyn:
nigga they broke d record for d longest run of wins in epl

Exactly! grin
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Mike008(m): 6:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Disrespectful from City.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
SportBlogger:
The season isn't over I will be quiet
do u have money, 200K let bet. Man City will be the champion.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
jelel6:

I saw only one team trying to play yesterday, the men in Blue. while man united were reduced to mere spectators like us watching the Man city play. that's special man!
There's nothing new in that, that's their strength, United did not come to possess the ball more than them...If broda Lukaku did not decide to gift the game away, their possession would have turned to nothing...And when you say spectator, the people who turned spectators scored a goal; when last did you see spectators scoring? Again if broda lukaku have not signed with the ancestors that United will lose that game...The team who are spectators had one on one that he blew away...the club who were spectators forced a man who pride at playing possession football to start packing the bus, he removed gabriel Jesus, didn't bring in Aguero, but a defender so...Don't know what game you watched

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 6:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
sicobamty2:
do u have money, 200K let bet. Man City will be the champion.
The season is not over, he might not win...You don't win Trophy after 16 games; City are celebrating like the season is over...expect a shocker!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 6:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

There's nothing new in that, that's their strength, United did not come to possess the ball more than them...If broda Lukaku did not decide to gift the game away, their possession would have turned to nothing...And when you say spectator, the people who turned spectators scored a goal; when last did you see spectators scoring? Again if broda lukaku have not signed with the ancestors that United will lose that game...The team who are spectators had one on one that he blew away...the club who were spectators forced a man who pride at playing possession football to start packing the bus, he removed gabriel Jesus, didn't bring in Aguero, but a defender so...Don't know what game you watched
its called pressure u nor dey play ps4
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 6:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

The season is not over, he might not win...You don't win Trophy after 16 games; City are celebrating like the season is over...expect a shocker!
some guys praying for de bryne and Silva to get injured, hmmmm pogba style but karma is a bictch
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 6:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
osazsky:
some guys praying for de bryne and Silva to get injured, hmmmm pogba style but karma is a bictch
Game is not over, all these celebrations don't make sense.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 6:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
What if after celebrating,man city goes on a free fall and lose that position and at the end of the season end up winning nothing....Now that will be really humiliating!
Cos it will make them a laughing stock!

Its not over until it is over....

Whoever told Tottenham who were 3rd a month ago that they will be dragging 5th position with arsenal?

11 points is nothing until its practically impossible for others to catch up with them!

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by jelel6: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 6:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

Game is not over, all these celebrations don't make sense.
u mean they shouldn't celebrate after setting an EPL record, since aguaro was celebrated as a legend so I don't c any reason y we shouldn't celebrate Dis , I don't know y man city is synonymous to celebration, the next one will be unbeating run come may, we won't celebrate d trophy but d unbeating run. assssssssnal don' too make mouth
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by haykes(m): 6:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
colly22boy:
##EndTimeSport He is very stupid and Useless.. he would end up in Hell..
and he would burn to ashes
Oga small small nah u too dey vex o me self i be man u fans blame mourinho and lukaku 4 d loss
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 6:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:
What if after celebrating,man city goes on a free fall and lose that position and at the end of the season end up winning nothing....Now that will be really humiliating!
Cos it will make them a laughing stock!

Its not over until it is over....

Whoever told Tottenham who were 3rd a month ago that they will be dragging 5th position with arsenal?

11 points is nothing until its practically impossible for others to catch up with them!
loose to who na Swansea? then wat makes u think u will win ur remains 22 games why city go lose their remains games
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Prestdude: 6:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

...the club who were spectators forced a man who pride at playing possession football to start packing the bus, he removed gabriel Jesus, didn't bring in Aguero, but a defender so...Don't know what game you watched

Seriously, you are getting emotional about this your argument, the fact remains that City played United out of the park yesterday, to clear your argument about City bringing in a defender, United were playing long balls that was why Magala was introduced, but that didn't stop City from dominating still, saying City packed the bus is just a way of making yourself feel good, every Man United fans knows that Mourinho didn't have a game plan for that game, he was banking on luck and De Gea to help out like in the Arsenal game, and to say City didn't do anything special, City had about 3 clear cut chances to even make it 4 or 5... Mourinho should leave let Tothenham manager come take over...

3 Likes

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Nobody: 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
mpowa:

I will quote u after the season.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 6:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
Prestdude:

Seriously, you are getting emotional about this your argument, the fact remains that City played United out of the park yesterday, to clear your argument about City bringing in a defender, United were playing long balls that was why Magala was introduced, but that didn't stop City from dominating still, saying City packed the bus is just a way of making yourself feel good, every Man United fans knows that Mourinho didn't have a game plan for that game, he was banking on luck and De Gea to help out like in the Arsenal game, and to say City didn't do anything special, City had about 3 clear cut chances to even make it 4 or 5... Mourinho should leave let Tothenham manager come take over...
nor mind DAT mumu Bernardo Silva na I'm make demm dey get mouth na, d game suppose b 1-4
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Rajosh(m): 6:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
bettercreature:
Still suffering from the loss infact i am boycotting all the sport news websites
lol. Same here. I haven't visited any sport website since yesterday. Maybe tomorrow when there's fresh news.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Gang Who Tried To Rob Ozil & Kolasinac Jailed For 100 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.