Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) (59920 Views)

Man City Players Celebrate First Champions League Final In Dressing Room / Leicester City Players Celebrate Kelechi Iheanacho Hat-trick In Dressing Room / Manchester City Players Celebrate Premier League Title In Dressing Room (photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 11:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
maxwell530:
do you know there was a time last season that all Chelsea needed was 1 goal from Costa to win, there was a time in 2015 that all Leicester needed was a single goal from either vardy or mahrez for them to win. That is the mentality of a champion, the more reason I already gave the league to city already cuz only champions play that way. That was what Liverpool was lacking in 2013,imagine drawing a match with Crystal palace after leading by 3 goals.... Man utd could've easily won the league last season if only they could avoid the last minutes goals they always conceded, imagine 13 draws in a single season and these draws were always 1:1, they were always the first to score sef, pls tell me who has ever won the league in that fashion?
U keep making references to clubs forgetting all clubs have a different approach....
Cant U guys get it that All U need for this mancity to fall is for people like to keep calling them the next champions!
And when U least expect it,A loss takes place.....
I can never be sure until the margin is too wide for any one to catch up with them!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 11:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

smiley smiley
Please mind ur trashy words...behave like a matured person thats if U are one!
our arguments or opinions here will neither give us money or make us wealthy,hence mind ur unguarded words and get a hold of ur emotions... grin grin

Back to the discussion.....

If de bryne keeps playing all matches for in all competition esp with these congested english fixtures ,He will surely burn out,lose form or get INJURED!

I understand why U are getting aggressive with ur words but whether de bryne stays fit or gets injured isnt going to put food on ur table
So stop getting emotional and focus on sum thing beta after-all,whether mancity wins the title or not will neither improve ur life or ur bank account...Comprendo?

there's nothing aggressive in my comment
I quoted based on your comments especially about de Byrne staying fit unlikely, I wouldn't have quote you if you didn't mention that, de bryne can get injured in the course of the league but him staying fit is tru out the season is very likely too. If a player like azpilicueta can start 90 consecutive matches for Chelsea with playing 90mins in all the matches can stay fit, I don't see how you will think de Byrne staying fit is "unlikely"
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 11:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
openmine:

U keep making references to clubs forgetting all clubs have a different approach....
Cant U guys get it that All U need for this mancity to fall is for people like to keep calling them the next champions!
And when U least expect it,A loss takes place.....
I can never be sure until the margin is too wide for any one to catch up with them!
Bro, i gave you 2 examples of teams that won the league in the same fashion city are doing now and I also gave you 2 examples of teams that lost the league due to their lack of playing the way city are currently doing.......

I almost forgot, You are a Liverpool fan, a team that always score 7 needless goals and gave away important goals when necessary, you can never understand what am saying, so its needless telling you this
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 1:19am On Dec 12, 2017
maxwell530:
there's nothing aggressive in my comment
I quoted based on your comments especially about de Byrne staying fit unlikely, I wouldn't have quote you if you didn't mention that, de bryne can get injured in the course of the league but him staying fit is tru out the season is very likely too. If a player like azpilicueta can start 90 consecutive matches for Chelsea with playing 90mins in all the matches can stay fit, I don't see how you will think de Byrne staying fit is "unlikely"
Bro U can't compare two different players with each oda....one plays in d defence anoda plays in the midfield....
azpilicueta is a defender compared to de Byrne!

Such thinking is really baseless....
I just told U three things can happen to de Byrne or any other player if the coach keeps fielding him in every match...which is loss of form,exhaustion and injury which U agreed to...So I don't see any need to prolong the argument(since u have agreed that he might get injured) unless U just want to argument for the sake of it!
The likes of de Byrne or any other key player of a team will get a burn out or get injured if they are not replaced or rested due to d demands of an overloaded league fixture! Period!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 1:31am On Dec 12, 2017
maxwell530:
Bro, i gave you 2 examples of teams that won the league in the same fashion city are doing now and I also gave you 2 examples of teams that lost the league due to their lack of playing the way city are currently doing.......

I almost forgot, You are a Liverpool fan, a team that always score 7 needless goals and gave away important goals when necessary, you can never understand what am saying, so its needless telling you this
Ur postulation count for nothing if there are no back up plans....
Let take man city as case study....
Last season,there were on a 10 game unbeaten run....had a healthy point lead ahead of d nearest team,the media was all over them and were about to crown them champions even before the league had been concluded by January....

All of a sudden,de bryne got injured,aguero lost form... players that were meant to replace them were not performing well...and they went on a free fall....from title contenders to top 4 challengers....their only saving grace was the introduction of Gabriel Jesus who came on January and made an out of sorts aguero to stay on the bench!
By the time de bryne had come back to form,Chelsea had already held a firm grip on the title....

If history has ever thought man city a lesson.....to not take things for granted and just believe an 11 point lead is a good lead.....

Forget about mourinho conceding d title to man city...that can be a quiet but effective mind game which none of the fans are observing.....

So don't get too carried away....my advise is to wait till January...If they are still maintaining that lead den d league!

lol...smh
Ohh pls stop being petty and childish.... my support for Liverpool doesn't make me a fanatic..

Whether Liverpool wins or loses does not change my bank account or lifestyle or put food on my table!

win or lose,there is a paycheck waiting for the players of which am not part of....so why sud I be carrying club matter on my head like U? lol

..and besides We ain't talking about Liverpool....but man city!
And we ain't talking about bragging rights here....
My team is doing fine and am proud of where they are....lol
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 2:40am On Dec 12, 2017
openmine:

Ur postulation count for nothing if there are no back up plans....
Let take man city as case study....
Last season,there were on a 10 game unbeaten run....had a healthy point lead ahead of d nearest team,the media was all over them and were about to crown them champions even before the league had been concluded by January....

All of a sudden,de bryne got injured,aguero lost form... players that were meant to replace them were not performing well...and they went on a free fall....from title contenders to top 4 challengers....their only saving grace was the introduction of Gabriel Jesus who came on January and made an out of sorts aguero to stay on the bench!
By the time de bryne had come back to form,Chelsea had already held a firm grip on the title....

If history has ever thought man city a lesson.....to not take things for granted and just believe an 11 point lead is a good lead.....

Forget about mourinho conceding d title to man city...that can be a quiet but effective mind game which none of the fans are observing.....

So don't get too carried away....my advise is to wait till January...If they are still maintaining that lead den d league!

lol...smh
Ohh pls stop being petty and childish.... my support for Liverpool doesn't make me a fanatic..

Whether Liverpool wins or loses does not change my bank account or lifestyle or put food on my table!

win or lose,there is a paycheck waiting for the players of which am not part of....so why sud I be carrying club matter on my head like U? lol

..and besides We ain't talking about Liverpool....but man city!
And we ain't talking about bragging rights here....
My team is doing fine and am proud of where they are....lol
all I see in your comment is "bad belle" as some nairalanders do say....
Is this the first time man city will be winning the league?is this the first time guardiola will be winning the league in his career? If any manager should know the pressure that comes to winning the league ,it should be pep. Nearly all the players in city current squad were league winners and they already have the winning mentality which is also good considering how winning mentality has dealt a huge blow on some teams that lack the winning mentality I.e Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham.

And besides there's no mind games that can win mou league this time around, at least guardiola won treble with barca at the expense of mou at Madrid, his supposed mind games couldn't get Madrid to the UCL final after 3attempts.

If Manuel pellegrini could win the league with more inferior squad compared with this current city squad that has replacement for every position and bossed by a proven winner(pep) and you still think the league is not theirs, then I give up on you.

1 Like

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by osazsky(m): 7:54am On Dec 12, 2017
but united nicknamed us as the noisy neighbours so why are they preventing us from making noise.we were only making loud noise in our dressing room we were not celebrating, bloogers self dey are always changing stories upside down just because of traffic. it should be reported like this ,noisy neighbours made loud noise but united tried to stop the noise with punches and bottles after d game ended.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by ObaKlaz: 8:10am On Dec 12, 2017
osazsky:
not with Dis current squad am sure u havnt watch any of their games if not u wouldn't b saying this,only PSG can stop city from wining d EPL,dats if day are allowed to come join EPL team. I rest my case here
U even get time dey reply the guy. He's just venting his emotions and sentiments.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
maxwell530:
all I see in your comment is "bad belle" as some nairalanders do say....
Is this the first time man city will be winning the league?is this the first time guardiola will be winning the league in his career? If any manager should know the pressure that comes to winning the league ,it should be pep. Nearly all the players in city current squad were league winners and they already have the winning mentality which is also good considering how winning mentality has dealt a huge blow on some teams that lack the winning mentality I.e Arsenal, Liverpool, Tottenham.

And besides there's no mind games that can win mou league this time around, at least guardiola won treble with barca at the expense of mou at Madrid, his supposed mind games couldn't get Madrid to the UCL final after 3attempts.

If Manuel pellegrini could win the league with more inferior squad compared with this current city squad that has replacement for every position and bossed by a proven winner(pep) and you still think the league is not theirs, then I give up on you.

lol....U are being too over zealous about ur club and sadly U are even taking the matter serious as if it will pay U if Manchester city wins the league....

I don't see any bad belle in my opinion....
What we are doing is a fair analysis of Manchester city and U r making it personal as if U will given a pound for defending Manchester city....lol

U sud be thanking me for being honest about ur team not to take things for granted....or get carried away...Now that's more like a fair warning....but No u would rather allow ur fanatism to cloud ur sense of judgement!

I have made two statements which I feel is valid!
Don't count on ur key players staying without injury till d end of the season.....same can be said about other teams!

and don't count ur chickens before they are hatched...U have 22 matches to play....a lot can happen from now till may 2018!
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by raphy(m): 9:10am On Dec 12, 2017
If u camr here to see cow milk spill on Morinho and was disappointed like this.
But if u came to see anther thing Waka pass.
Am. Not a fan to both. but my pridiction came true..
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Callmemike(m): 10:38am On Dec 12, 2017
mpowa:

What lesson really? I would like to know, They won the game and they deserved it no doubt...But I don't see any football lesson, it wasn't a vintage City, they didn't work any ball to goal, they only got Christmas gifts from Santa Clause Lukaku, so nothing special...Arsenal did 10 times better than them...but when it is your day, it's your day.

If that match is played 10x under the same circumstances and pattern, City will win. For one. They had a gameplan. United had none
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Callmemike(m): 10:59am On Dec 12, 2017
mpowa:

the club who were spectators forced a man who pride at playing possession football to start packing the bus, he removed gabriel Jesus, didn't bring in Aguero, but a defender so...Don't know what game you watched

Wrong analysis. When Kompany, the key Central Defender was removed at half time, who replaced him? An attacking midfielder.
Secondly if you had noticed the striker in the match was Sterling. Gabriel Jesus played as a winger.
Do you understand the game now?
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by mpowa(m): 3:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Callmemike:

If that match is played 10x under the same circumstances and pattern, City will win. For one. They had a gameplan. United had none
It's not easy to argue since city won the game, but If you know how to study games you won't say united don't have game plan.

The game plan was clear, City will definitely possess the ball more but when you get the ball, attack and try to score, but how can you implement successful a game plan that requires your main star (Pogba) to help perfect. And I insist they won because of the Father Christmas who can't even be generous to his own club simple.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Callmemike(m): 4:30pm On Dec 12, 2017
mpowa:

It's not easy to argue since city won the game, but If you know how to study games you won't say united don't have game plan.

The game plan was clear, City will definitely possess the ball more but when you get the ball, attack and try to score, but how can you implement successful a game plan that requires your main star (Pogba) to help perfect. And I insist they won because of the Father Christmas who can't even be generous to his own club simple.

I get your point. Let us see the game from a neutral point of view. In every statistics that mattered, City were superior. If you had followed reviews, it as clear that the scoreline should have been far more if City had finished better. I maintain that with Aguero as the 9 instead of Sterling, the game would have been over long before 75 minutes. As for Pogba, i don't have any iota of sympathy for him after wishing injury on City players. That was so unprofessional
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by maxwell530(m): 4:57pm On Dec 12, 2017
openmine:

lol....U are being too over zealous about ur club and sadly U are even taking the matter serious as if it will pay U if Manchester city wins the league....

I don't see any bad belle in my opinion....
What we are doing is a fair analysis of Manchester city and U r making it personal as if U will given a pound for defending Manchester city....lol

U sud be thanking me for being honest about ur team not to take things for granted....or get carried away...Now that's more like a fair warning....but No u would rather allow ur fanatism to cloud ur sense of judgement!

I have made two statements which I feel is valid!
Don't count on ur key players staying without injury till d end of the season.....same can be said about other teams!

and don't count ur chickens before they are hatched...U have 22 matches to play....a lot can happen from now till may 2018!
lol....fanatic keh?

The funniest thing is that am not a man city fan but I love and admire a quality team when I see one.
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Olukat(m): 7:11pm On Dec 12, 2017
Mrjo:
bros its over b4 its over. Post match noise was the reason for celebration

grin grin I know one when I get their statement
Goners for life grin grin
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by openmine(m): 7:16pm On Dec 12, 2017
maxwell530:
lol....fanatic keh?

The funniest thing is that am not a man city fan but I love and admire a quality team when I see one.
okay
Re: Mourinho Had Milk And Water Thrown At Him As Man City Players Celebrate (PICS) by Mrjo(m): 8:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Olukat:

grin grin I know one when I get their statement Goners for life grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Referee Pulls Out Gun To Restore Order After Fans Disagree With Penalty Decision / Little Boy Refused To Stand Before An African Player At A Fooball Match In Italy / Gang Who Tried To Rob Ozil & Kolasinac Jailed For 100 Years (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.