Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:25 AM

FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari (20029 Views)

FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / Fayose Queries Buhari’s Approval Of $1bn For Arms “fund Meant For Re-election” / Buhari Blames Climate Change For Fulani Herdsmen Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by eagleeye2: 2:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is not a hate speech. If you doubt me ask Lauretta Onochie.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by anytexy: 2:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lomprico2:

Na mama born this one o! undecided
I tire oo. I waek for that ...
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by degamemaster(m): 2:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
They are terrorists, both Buhari and the bloodthirsty idiot that posted that rubbish. Unfortunately, some zombies will defend them here on nairaland and anywhere else with their life. Sarrki, Ngeneukwuenu and other zombies.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by konoplyanka: 2:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
And how are we sure the person exists. This is most definitely a fake ID created solely for propaganda. We know the length some people would go to incite hate.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by konoplyanka: 2:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
eagleeye2:
It is not a hate speech. If you doubt me ask Lauretta Onochie.

Check that profile on Facebook if it exists before believing the obvious lie.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by DWJOBScom(m): 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
The Way FFK Just Abandoned The Family Of Late Nnamdi Kanu, After Goading Him To His Early Grave Is Really Baffling...

and this is all you could offer to something demeaning as the post shown?

This is sad
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by eagleeye2: 2:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
konoplyanka:

Check that profile on Facebook if it exists before believing the obvious lie.
So them no fit delete Facebook account? When El Rufai said similar thing years back, what is difficult in believing this one.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by konoplyanka: 2:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
eagleeye2:

So them no fit delete Facebook account? When El Rufai said similar thing years back, what is difficult in believing this one.

If you believe someone can post this trash with his name, why would he delete his account?

And el rufai's didn't post such trash. Use your brain stop following multitude.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Civeli(m): 2:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
I pit this fulani/hausa (Northerners) people. I have been telling my relatives that value their lifes should come to the south for safety of their life. I want to believe that they were killing themselves and depopulating their region. They can't try such in the south here. They will soon see the result of their actions. Their leaders there looking like a goal after sending their own childrem to the south or abroad for safety. Those killing should not be our concerns again in the south here.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Duru1(m): 2:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is a matter of idiocy on the part of foolish Nigerians to fault the politically well-placed Fulani of Nigerian descent for defending one or two of their own. If moronic dingbats from other ethnicities who are equally and highly placed chose to go dumb when their people are killed, the butt of the joke should be on them.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Lordspenzo(m): 2:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Later now the govt. Will claim they are monitoring hate speech, I guess the south are the only ones that make hate speech..the northern part is excluded.. embarassed embarassed
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Nobody: 2:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
The time is near when peeps like you will live to write no more...
NgeneUkwenu:
The Way FFK Just Abandoned The Family Of Late Nnamdi Kanu, After Goading Him To His Early Grave Is Really Baffling...
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Mysselff2: 2:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Being blinded by primordial zombiesm makes you write like you reason with your anus.Why not stick to the topic FFK raised

I no fight you o, na observation I juss make grin grin

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by DJInfluence: 2:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
Useless Country. And the Police will not Arrest this fool. If someone Insult a Senator now, they will Arrest him with trumped up charges.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Arsenella007(f): 2:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Mr Man face the topic and stop diverting attention. Your Messiah is a Bigot and totally in support of the Fulani terror group.

2 Likes

Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by livhorg(m): 2:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

How dose that concerns you, is that the topic and who invited you to MNK issue?
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Nobody: 3:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

Why has Buhari not condemned his Fulani cowboys that massacred Adamawa communities

1 Like

Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Fickle minded comments all over the thread as usual. So its Buharis responsibility to arrest a guy that made a comment on face book.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by engrchykae(m): 3:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
konoplyanka:

If you believe someone can post this trash with his name, why would he delete his account?

And el rufai's didn't post such trash. Use your brain stop following multitude.
what of the police officer that threatened to shoot 200 people should bubu die?
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Adeagbo77: 3:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
Let FFK direct his questions to Google, he would get his answers.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Civeli(m): 3:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is only animals that does not value life. Let them continue to kill themselves. It will soon affect their population.
Re: FFK Reacts To Man Who Showed Support For Fulani Herdmen Killings, Queries Buhari by Nobody: 4:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
shame no de your face at all.was this the topic of discussion I know you are a terrorist Fulani supporter.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Okorocha Has Gone Again To Complain To Buhari Over Imo APC Politics / @ Apc Nationwide Rallies. Today. Apc All Over Nigeria. Pictures. / Meet Our First Lady's Airline (air Peace) Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.