Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,334 members, 7,780,873 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:36 AM

Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala (19867 Views)

Femi Aribisala: How I Stopped The Rain At My Niece's Wedding / Femi Aribisala: "First Fruit, 419 Pastors Salivating For Your January Salary" / Don’t Persecute Daddy Freeze: Tithing Today Is A Scam - Femi Aribisala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by arherfish(m): 3:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
Daddy Freezer, God is your strength.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by NEIGHBOUR(m): 3:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:
First of all no Pastor is being threatened by freeze or whatever you call him. Some of them are just alarmed by his effrontery just the same way the Apostles of Old were alarmed at some individuals who were trying to mislead the Church with a different message even though they had no Authority to do so.

You need to get something straight no matter what you do you can't stop the core rccg, winners, Deeperlife or mfm members from paying tithes. Perhaps the only ppl you would convince are ppl who never paid before.
And I would say this, whether Christians pay tithe or not is entirely up to pastors to decide.

When Jesus left the Earth he gave the church two things
1) The Holy Spirit
2) Men of God(Church leaders)

He did this because he believed the Church would be fine as long as the Hierarchy in Church holds. This goes in line with how God establishes institutions. When he created the family he made the man the head and when man said that structure wasn't in line with modernity they began to do it their own way and today America has a 50% divorce rate resulting in many fatherless children many of whom end up in prisons, addicts etc.

Back to Churches. Whenever there was dispute in the Early Church the Jewish Christians, Macedonian Christians, Corithian Christians, Thessalonians all wrote to the Church for Doctrinal Guidance and Church responded with scriptural(old testament) references. They sought for the leadership of the Apostles even though they had access to the same Old Testament that Paul Used to prove the instructions of the Church. They knew it was important to achieve oneness in the body of Christ so they had to submit to the leadership of the Church in Humility.

The same Berean Christians that is so cited by most of these rebels got their proof from Paul who used the Old Testament to build his case. How is it now that the same Old Testament is abominable to use by today's pastors. We all Know what the opinion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus about the Tithe.

Lol some of those rascals even claimed Jesus was referring to the Pharisees. However the Church learned to pray in sincerity after Jesus condemned the PHARISEES for hypocritical prayer and fasting. The Church learnt not to Condemn after Jesus defended the adulterous woman who was being hounded by Legalist(PHARISEES), the church learned that Sabbath was not important after Jesus played down Sabbath while conversing with Pharisees. How is it now that the same Jesus who taught the Church using the Pharisee is now being sidelined in the Faith he created?

The only ones whose opinion was never recorded about Tithing were the Apostles of the Early Church. Understanbly because Christians gave more than the Tithe in those days. However the Apostles of the Early Church are in the same dispensation as the apostles of today. Hence the clarity over tithing can only be given by Today's Church leaders.

The last time when Church members tried to school the Apostles it led to an error of Peter and resulted in Paul having to openly rebuke him.
At a time, Paul was so pressured by some of these know it all Christians that he had to carry out circumsicision on an adult male to pacify some church people

That same mistake would never be allowed to repeat itself! The Church leaders have the Authority to lead the Church and no one else. If you are not happy about it you can stay in your house!

Lastly what is Femi Aribisala angry about with Ashimolowo calling Freeze a Yoyo. Haven't you heard how Paul delivered the physical body of a Christian who was troubling him to be judged by Satan(which essentially means Sickness)

Freeze as probably done worse by insulting Pastors and calling them Yahoo boys hence those pastors are allowed to Spiritually deal with him. Let us correct his brain so his spirit can be saved.

I knew Femi Aribisala will one day comment. Even before daddy freeze started his campaign, Dr Femi Aribisala has been an advocate against tithing. In fact, he called pastors collecting tithing armed robbers and thieves. He also pastors a church in Lagos. God bless u sir.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by ProfessorD(m): 3:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
JohnXcel:
God bless Daddy Freeze!

His stance backed by SCRIPTURES has re-affirmed my believe that Christians are not supposed to pay a tithe in this new testament dispensation.

I have not paid tithes for more that 3 years, however, my capacity to give has increased significantly.

This last quarter alone, I have giving more than I gave throughout last year to those in my locality and even afar.

Also, I'm on the verge of a 2 million Naira increase which I can trace directly to praying, and giving/sowing (not tithes.)

I have emancipated myself from the shackles of "Pastors" and "Daddy GO's".

For your info. I haven't been to a Sunday service in more than 3 years, YET I feel closer to God (on a one on one level) than ever before.

May God continue to lead Freeze aright. Amen!

I have a quickerning in my spirit to ask you for 20k, thank
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by shalomm: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
KhaleesiAdaz:
To be a follower of Christ and living "Christ -Minded" should be the ultimate goal of every Christian.

The Nigerian Pentecostal church, even some Orthodox Churches have joined this shameful bandwagon, has so much placed money way above salvation that it scares.

Blessings are bought, you can't be prayed for except you pay heavily, the quality of prayers made are relative to quantity of cash dropped.

I weep to religion. I can never be religious. I am a Christian the two are not the same

I don't know you, but God bless you. The two are not the same.... "it was in Antioch they were first called Christians because they were behaving like Christ" All these god of men aren't Christians... we have been warned before hand about them.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by djoey89: 4:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
JohnXcel:
God bless Daddy Freeze!

His stance backed by SCRIPTURES has re-affirmed my believe that Christians are not supposed to pay a tithe in this new testament dispensation.

I have not paid tithes for more that 3 years, however, my capacity to give has increased significantly.

This last quarter alone, I have giving more than I gave throughout last year to those in my locality and even afar.

Also, I'm on the verge of a 2 million Naira increase which I can trace directly to praying, and giving/sowing (not tithes.)

For your info. I haven't been to a Sunday service in more than 3 years, YET I feel closer to God (on a one on one level) than ever before.

bless u brother. you are wise

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by positivelord: 4:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:
First of all no Pastor is being threatened by freeze or whatever you call him. Some of them are just alarmed by his effrontery just the same way the Apostles of Old were alarmed at some individuals who were trying to mislead the Church with a different message even though they had no Authority to do so.

You need to get something straight no matter what you do you can't stop the core rccg, winners, Deeperlife or mfm members from paying tithes. Perhaps the only ppl you would convince are ppl who never paid before.
And I would say this, whether Christians pay tithe or not is entirely up to pastors to decide.

1) The Holy Spirit

He did this because he believed the Church would be fine as long as the Hierarchy in Church holds. This goes in line with how God establishes institutions. When he created the family he made the man the head and when man said that structure wasn't in line with modernity they began to do it their own way and today America has a 50% divorce rate resulting in many fatherless children many of whom end up in prisons, addicts etc.

Back to Churches. Whenever there was dispute in the Early Church the Jewish Christians, Macedonian Christians, Corithian Christians, Thessalonians all wrote to the Church for Doctrinal Guidance and Church responded with scriptural(old testament) references. They sought for the leadership of the Apostles even though they had access to the same Old Testament that Paul Used to prove the instructions of the Church. They knew it was important to achieve oneness in the body of Christ so they had to submit to the leadership of the Church in Humility.

The same Berean Christians that is so cited by most of these rebels got their proof from Paul who used the Old Testament to build his case. How is it now that the same Old Testament is abominable to use by today's pastors. We all Know what the opinion of Abraham, Moses and Jesus about the Tithe.

Lol some of those rascals even claimed Jesus was referring to the Pharisees. However the Church learned to pray in sincerity after Jesus condemned the PHARISEES for hypocritical prayer and fasting. The Church learnt not to Condemn after Jesus defended the adulterous woman who was being hounded by Legalist(PHARISEES), the church learned that Sabbath was not important after Jesus played down Sabbath while conversing with Pharisees. How is it now that the same Jesus who taught the Church using the Pharisee is now being sidelined in the Faith he created?

The only ones whose opinion was never recorded about Tithing were the Apostles of the Early Church. Understanbly because Christians gave more than the Tithe in those days. However the Apostles of the Early Church are in the same dispensation as the apostles of today. Hence the clarity over tithing can only be given by Today's Church leaders.

The last time when Church members tried to school the Apostles it led to an error of Peter and resulted in Paul having to openly rebuke him.
At a time, Paul was so pressured by some of these know it all Christians that he had to carry out circumsicision on an adult male to pacify some church people

That same mistake would never be allowed to repeat itself! The Church leaders have the Authority to lead the Church and no one else. If you are not happy about it you can stay in your house!

Lastly what is Femi Aribisala angry about with Ashimolowo calling Freeze a Yoyo. Haven't you heard how Paul delivered the physical body of a Christian who was troubling him to be judged by Satan(which essentially means Sickness)

Freeze as probably done worse by insulting Pastors and calling them Yahoo boys hence those pastors are allowed to Spiritually deal with him. Let us correct his brain so his spirit can be saved.

Why not simply show (with reference) where our Lord Jesus collected tithe.

As important as tithe to Nigerian pastors of today and you are shamelessly saying it was an omission by early Apostles..

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by SageTravels: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
JohnXcel:
God bless Daddy Freeze!

Stop lying. God Can Never be mocked.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 4:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
kiss
Statsocial:

1) The Holy Spirit

you must be one of them. Thief. All ur long story is basically stupid logic with no bible passage as reference. Turning
bible stories and scripture upside down. God will judge u. Come and collect tithe na. Sebi ur fada, d devil says without tithe no heaven..oya na.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
SageTravels:

Stop lying. God Can Never be mocked.
Whatever you believe man. I speak the very truth!
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ytea:
A kind fellow should please summarize

What a shame! You can't take 3 minutes to read an article but can spend hours sucking dick. That is how you people end up with no knowledge but only pussy and booty as assets.

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by SageTravels: 4:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
positivelord:

Why not simply show (with reference) where our Lord Jesus collected tithe.

As important as tithe to Nigerian pastors of today and you are shamelessly saying it was an omission by early Apostles..

can you show where Jesus said we should not pay tithe
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 4:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
hadow:
[color=#990000][/color][b][/b] ilI like freeze for one thing : He reads the bible or he has someone who reads the bible and interprets to him but either way he should be appreciated for pointing out the thorns in the body of Christ(the church), but he is what I will like to call a sophist, if u read the open heavens of December 3 pastor adeboye never said tithing was compulsory and the fact that he said God told him tithing was right doesn't call for alarm because I wonder if God can't speak to his people again . Dr dk olukoya said the same thing and so did bishop David oyedepo. and yes Christians need to start reading their Bibles.
my friend don't support pastor Adeboye blindly. Adeboye has even said we won't make heaven if we don't pay tithe. What does that mean? Does it not mean that it is compulsory? Leme shock u with evidence. See below... I hope with these captions, we have been able to convince and not confuse u that pastor adeboye Is a backslider and needs repentance. Oyedepo and co are also co backsliders that need to repent. When last did u hear "rise up and walk" in any of their programs again? Its only about tithe tithe tithe. Bribe Godb10% and make heaven I respective of the source. They are thieves. The church is a den of robbers.. They should repent

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Lordspenzo(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

1) The Holy Spirit

Wao see the way you conveniently defended a supposed man of God for insulting a 'confused Christian ' who needed clarification on a subject..ask ur self,would Jesus have insulted freeze? Just show us were Christ or the apostles encouraged Christians to pay tithe and all this fuse will be over, instead you write long epistle explaining NOTHING
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by loganx: 4:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
I give...
i give often...
but not to someone with fancy suits and private jet.

5 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Lordspenzo(m): 4:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

1) The Holy Spirit

Oga this is blasphemy
Cnt believe a Christian actually wrote this, see how they turn the bible upside down because of money, you are one of them fake pastors oga

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Lordspenzo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
Daddy Freeze has enlightened the minds of THOSE WHO DONT READ THEIR BIBLE.. Notice the category of Daddy Freeze supporters.. [b]Unspiritual men who lack the spirit of discernation to know that Daddy Freeze is inspired by the devil not God to disintegrate the Church... [/b]Unfortunately the Devil came too late
Pure lies, quote bible referencrs and prove freeze wrong
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Thylord(m): 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

1) The Holy Spirit

carry this your nonsense write-up and get out from here. see them potential pastors. rubbish.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by positivelord: 5:08pm On Dec 11, 2017
SageTravels:

Stop sounding like one those thieves calling themselves pastor... Jesus did not collect tithe neither did any of his Apostles...

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Thylord(m): 5:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Abjay97:
Daddy Freeze has enlightened the minds of THOSE WHO DONT READ THEIR BIBLE.. Notice the category of Daddy Freeze supporters.. Unspiritual men who lack the spirit of discernation to know that Daddy Freeze is inspired by the devil not God to disintegrate the Church... Unfortunately the Devil came too late
and you are inspire by what.flying demons I guess. sense fall on you abeg
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by chibuzorAbia: 6:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

1) The Holy Spirit

GET LOST!!! THIEF!!!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dsov2016:
I thought that in the ancient times, tithe could refer to what u produce or have so why is it these businessmen cannot accept a tenths of the harvest of farmers, a tenths of fishes from fishermen why is it always money, cars, houses,jets and other luxuries which cannot be shared amongst the less fortunate of the members. I went to a Pentecostal christian school and I can tell u I hate the hypocrisy spewed by this churches, every term school fees was increased by at least a quarter of its previous price. I started at 14k and by the time I was through fees was around 150k now the fees nor be here, but this church was collecting offering and donations every Sunday for the upkeep of this school and as at the time I left teachers were earning pittance to the point that my dad was always giving them a ride, because of this they could not train the students well. i also remember seeing a ' man of God's house' the land it was situated on was so large and many members of his church were homeless or tenants, this was a man who always preached about the beauty of heaven what was stopping him from building blocks of flats for his less privileged members instead of a mansion for himself since has said he will have a mansion of his own in heaven. I also recall in 2002 when my mother,cousin and I were going to a crusade along Lagos Ibadan express road. our bus broke down at about 9pm on the highway and about an hour later the pastor who all of us in the bus were going to his crusade drove pass us with his fine white car and a host of mobile police men we were flagging him down because of water to put in the radiator of the bus. he just drove pass us and was telling us he will see us at the crusade. God finally helped us from there to the crusade ground and that man was preaching about the good Samaritan on the pulpit, I just felt like tearing him a very,very hot slap. this was the man who could not help a bus filled with women and children on the high way. this was just coming few months after a traumatic experience where armed robbers broke into our house and almost killed my dad and i, my mum was lucky to escape because of how cunning my father was, he told them he had more money upstairs but the tenants had locked the entrance so they should boost my mum up so she could open the door through the other entrance. my mom escaped to the nearby church and asked for the pastor to please go and call the police. can u imagine that the idiot started pretending as if holy ghost was ministering to him. my mom said anytime she opened her mouth to ask for help they would start shouting in tongues. it was a Muslim man and a woman who they all said was an idol worshippers who called the police and saved our lives. most of those so called men of God would not see heaven as they are so callous and wicked

My brother... your story falls perfectly in line with this parable. Please read through and let me know who pleased God...

THE PARABLE OF THE GOOD AGNOSTIC

1) A certain man travelled down from Ibadan to Lagos and fell into the hands of merciless armed robbers. The robbers beat him silly, took all his money and valuables and wounded him to the point of near death.

2) After the incidence, a Winners member drove past slowly and on seeing the wounded man crying for help...he zoomed off.

3) Within half an hour, a Redeem member coming straight out of the Redemption camp drove past slowly, but turned a blind eye and automatically went deaf to the pleadings of the wounded traveler.

4) But a certain Agnostic fellow with a compassionate heart stopped to examine the traveler who was almost unconscious at the time, revived him with a bottle of water and administered a few pain relief tablets (paracetamol) to ease the traveler's pain.

5) The agnostic assisted the traveler into his car and arranged for that of the traveler to be towed as well. The agnostic drove the traveler to a nearby state owned hospital and paid for the medical and feeding expenses of the traveler.

6) The agnostic was a wealthy fellow who risked his life for a traveler he knew nothing of.

7) NOW WHO AMONG THESE PEOPLE HAVE PLEASED THE ALMIGHTY WITH THEIR ACTIONS?

Note: I do not have anything against Redeem or Winners. Their names are only used as an example here to pass a message across and nothing more.

Thank you.

You can check the link below to finally free your mind from the hypocrisy of religion...

https://www.nairaland.com/4133300/gospel-truth-unity-unconditional-love

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lordspenzo:

Wao see the way you conveniently defended a supposed man of God for insulting a 'confused Christian ' who needed clarification on a subject..ask ur self,would Jesus have insulted freeze? Just show us were Christ or the apostles encouraged Christians to pay tithe and all this fuse will be over, instead you write long epistle explaining NOTHING

Lol..I've told the tithe warriors that God's criteria for separating the goats from sheep was clearly spelt out in Matthew 25 v 31-46...and I'm still looking for "tithe" payments as a criteria.

Matthew 25 v 31-46

The Sheep and the Goats
31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne.

32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats.

33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.

34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world.

35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in,

36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink?

38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you?

39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me
.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels.

42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink,

43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
oruma19:
my friend don't support pastor Adeboye blindly. Adeboye has even said we won't make heaven if we don't pay tithe. What does that mean? Does it not mean that it is compulsory? Leme shock u with evidence. See below... I hope with these captions, we have been able to convince and not confuse u that pastor adeboye Is a backslider and needs repentance. Oyedepo and co are also co backsliders that need to repent. When last did u hear "rise up and walk" in any of their programs again? Its only about tithe tithe tithe. Bribe Godb10% and make heaven I respective of the source. They are thieves. The church is a den of robbers.. They should repent

My brother...I'm deeply in shock. You mean this is in open heavens? Open heavens that makes reference to the same bible that has Matthew 25 v 31-46?

Judgment day shall indeed be full of surprises?

I'd rather be an unknown man and worship God quietly even with my flaws...rather than be famous and influential and mislead millions into errors and heresies...

I hope I will recover from this shock cry

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
double post
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
SageTravels:

Please...I may not know the bible much, but did Jesus himself say anywhere in the Bible that we should stop animal sacrifice?

Honestly...I don't know much, but tell me where Jesus outrightly condemned animal sacrifice. Thank you sir

Since tithers are in love with the tithing aspect of the Torah...what of the other requirements? undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Go Daddy FREEZE!

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
OkaiCorne:

My brother...I'm deeply in shock. You mean this is in open heavens? Open heavens that makes reference to the same bible that has Matthew 25 v 31-46?

Judgment day shall indeed be full of surprises?

I'd rather be an unknown man and worship God quietly even with my flaws...rather than be famous and influential and mislead millions into errors and heresies...

I hope I will recover from this shock cry
these men of God I used to rever so much have messed up. Leme shock u again, the major problem now is not that they don't knw they are in heresy or falsehood, PRIDE will not make dem agree. They know but can't own up because it would result in total damage. The church will scatter. But I love W.F.Kumuyi, wheneva there is a change he apologizes to his followers and they move on. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matt5:1-8
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
oruma19:
these men of God I used to rever so much have messed up. Leme shock u again, the major problem now is not that they don't knw they are in heresy or falsehood, PRIDE will not make dem agree. They know but can't own up because it would result in total damage. The church will scatter. But I love W.F.Kumuyi, wheneva there is a change he apologizes to his followers and they move on. Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth. Matt5:1-8

The same PRIDE that made Lucifer fall from the highest point of the Eternal Heavens to be cast low into the bowels of a temporary Earth...

That same PRIDE! Chai...it's well o.

It's actually funny because I see a repeat of;

1) Jesus vs The Pharisees
2) Martin Luther vs The Catholic Church

Now it's Freeze vs Pentecostal Pastorpreneurs.

At first Jesus and Martin Luther looked like controversial fools...but the passage of time vindicated them because they lived and died for the TRUTH!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 8:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The same PRIDE that made Lucifer fall from the highest point of the Eternal Heavens to be cast low into the bowels of a temporary Earth...

That same PRIDE! Chai...it's well o.

It's actually funny because I see a repeat of;

1) Jesus vs The Pharisees
2) Martin Luther vs The Catholic Church

Now it's Freeze vs Pentecostal Pastorpreneurs.

At first Jesus and Martin Luther looked like controversial fools...but the passage of time vindicated them because they lived and died for the TRUTH!
I see d pain thru ur words. Let us leave dem with the fools that will keep following them into damnation if they don't repent. There's notin we can do than to keep talking and holding forth to the truth. The spirit of mammon is now leading the church but God will prevail.
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by OkaiCorne(m): 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
oruma19:
I see d pain thru ur words. Let us leave dem with the fools that will keep following them into damnation if they don't repent. There's notin we can do than to keep talking and holding forth to the truth. The spirit of mammon is now leading the church but God will prevail.

I actually love what is going on right now. God is ready to prove to His true worshippers that He did not use tithe and offerings to create the Heavens and the Earth...

Very soon we'll see people who were "called by God" to serve Him reduce in number...

Wolves in sheep clothing! How will somebody stand on the pulpit to deceive people that tithe is 10% of gold and silver...rather than crops and livestock?

And even bigger morons with Bibles in their hands are supporting this deception from their GOs and Pastors that know the TRUTH?!
What sort of irritating ignorance is this?
Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by xerxes456(m): 9:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Statsocial:

1) The Holy Spirit

Human wisdom and twisted tales... please try not to add or minus from the scriptures... God will fight his battle you can only be a tool but not the fighter... be careful...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is Afraid Of Daddy Freeze? By Femi Aribisala by oruma19: 9:07pm On Dec 11, 2017
OkaiCorne:

I actually love what is going on right now. God is ready to prove to His true worshippers that He did not use tithe and offerings to create the Heavens and the Earth...

Very soon we'll see people who were "called by God" to serve Him reduce in number...

Wolves in sheep clothing! How will somebody stand on the pulpit to deceive people that tithe is 10% of gold and silver...rather than crops and livestock?

And even bigger morons with Bibles in their hands are supporting this deception from their GOs and Pastors that know the TRUTH?!
What sort of irritating ignorance is this?
I can feel u bro, people are already tired of my rantings and cries over this matter. My family has begged me to stop and leave dem to God. I don even tire sef. Gos bless daddy freeze. Do u knw they are trying to use his boss at his place of work to quench his fire? The churches are threatening not to patronise the station again if they keep allowing freeze to talk. Wetin concern office and Bible matter? U can see clearly that they are rogues. I weep for adeboye and oyedepo, I used to trust then a lot. The one singular thing I have been able to proof frombthe scripture they disagree because of selfish interests, it means majority of what they teach is false. Haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Is Sex Attached To Sin By Most Religion? / Prayer Points For The Rescue Of Nigeria - Dr Oyedepo / COVID-19: Winner’s Chapel, Daystar To Have Physical Church Service Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 193
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.