Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,966 members, 7,806,799 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) (23413 Views)

Fire Razes Properties, Shops At Alaba International Market, Ojo / Lagos Government Begins Demolition Of Illegal Buildings In Banana Island (Video) / 4 Nos Of 3bedroom Flat, Behinde First Bank Agege, By Emmanuel B/stop K. 35m (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
With the new plans of the Lagos state government to make the state a mega state, major works have begun at Agege road linking the old Abeokuta road as well the railway tracks.

Lagos is working!!!

Photos of the demolition below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/photos-lagos-state-government-begins.html

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by 247frolicboss(m): 1:54pm On Dec 11, 2017

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ambode is working lol

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Benjom(m): 2:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hmmn... He should have just allowed the people to enjoy their December in peace. If at all it must be done, early next year would have been better.

8 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by python1: 3:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Japanese will soon claim targeted victims. grin

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Forceup(f): 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
In this period, how will the owners be able to joyful eat Xmas rice and meat.. cry cry

If no be demolition, na fire.. cry cry

Which way??

3 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by dreamworld: 3:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ok
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by christm386: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Igbo's must survive even if the whole shops in Lagos z demolished, we ve got the survival instinct, amvode do ur worst

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by goldedprince: 3:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
Please leave shops and ban beggars on roads cos this beggars dey fine who go march their leg with car then them go put all their waists on the person
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by lakpalakpa: 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eko oni baje oooo
angry
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by BabaDem(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2017
Some people must cry for some to laugh - Me(2016).
may we be among those dat will laff IJN Amen.

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Evidence1000(m): 3:34pm On Dec 11, 2017

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by DaBillionnaire: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
for me, i'll never support such. The way Ambode is going, i fear for him, i doubt if lagosians will allow him a second term.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by python1: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
[s]
christm386:
Igbo's must survive even if the whole shops in Lagos z demolished, we ve got the survival instinct, amvode do ur worst
[/s]
I talk am, they will soon claim targeted victims. Illegal structures were demolished in Anambra few days ago, nobody claims victim.

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by theophorus(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
To my 'friends' who keeps comparing 'Ambode' to 'Fashola, I guess you can now see the difference.

Clear dirty he refuse but to destroy People source of Livelihood he get PhD for there.

Lagos Yellow Buses better be prepared for January when His Buses will be launched.

#FaagiGovernor.

2 Likes

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by deji17: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
python1:
Japanese will soon claim targeted victims. grin

You are not likely to hear much noise, because Hausa and Yorubas are mostly the resident in the area. Potor people and their victim mentality

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by passyhansome(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good Intention Bad Decision at least not this Xmas period
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Stemkay: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
oga o.
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Ihatepork: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
christm386:

I was expecting this lol

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
sadly the useless govt won`t provide alternatives
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by BigBelleControl(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
I want to believe it's in connection with the construction of the bridge that is almost commencing there. If that is the case, the demolition is inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Thinkfree(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
This is a target on the developers ( Igbos tel aviv) that invented agege bread.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by jericco1(m): 3:39pm On Dec 11, 2017
let them try to park the dirt i saw on FP earlier.
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
ghh
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by bedspread: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lagos Citizens are not New to Demolition.......it's a regular something

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by bedspread: 3:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
bedspread:
Lagos Citizens are not New to Demolition.......it's a regular something

1 Like

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by anonimi: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Benjom:
Hmmn... He should have just allowed the people to enjoy their December in peace. If at all it must be done, early next year would have been better.

All Poverty Congress, APC is a curse on Nigeria.
They were formed to steal, to loot and to destroy the people of God.
They promised jobs, but have created UNEMPLOYMENT.
They promised meals, they have delivered HUNGER.
They promised health care, they have delivered DISEASES and DEATHS.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2761086_thief_jpegfa5a8983f640aa30ef083e7a4f98b900

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by python1: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
deji17:

You are not likely to hear much noise, because Hausa and Yorubas are mostly the resident in the area. Potor people and their victim mentality
Scroll go up small, you go see one of dem. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by oshe111(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Eko oni baje

FUNKEEEEE
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Hope they will pay compensation for the demolished shops.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Bustincole(m): 3:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Good
Re: Demolition Of Shops At Agege By Lagos State Government Begins (Photos) by Koolking(m): 3:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
While sympathizing with the affected persons, what needs to be done has to be done to curb disorganized society.

Far too many haphazard structures in Lagos. They hinder free movement and engender discomfort. Some are use by hoodlums to harrass others. Most of the owners don't care about the legality and how others feel provided it brings money to their pockets. We all envy Lekki Island and environs, same scene can be replicated on the mainland. #IStandWithOrganisedAndProgressiveSociety

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have 8000 Blocks: How Much Cement & Sand Do I Need To Lay Them? / The Making Of The "Captivating" 5 Bedrooms Duplex In Enugu / Emeka Ikwechegh Donates New House To Blind Woman In Abia (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.