Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,884 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:29 AM

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook (175432 Views)

Man Shares After Sex Photo With His White Sugar Mummy / Man Shares After Sex Photo With Girlfriend On Facebook.see Reactions(pics / Kenyan Man Shares After Sex Photos With Girlfriend On Facebook, See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by HypeManIsaac: 3:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
A facebook user identified as Debby shared semi nude photo after having sex with boyfriend.

According to information gathered, it was said that the girl is into partying, and goes around sleeping with guys after their normal party known as 'bash'.

The girl who shared the semi nude photo got so many response and yes all are negative.

She said...

"Bloodline Empire anye oh
If u no get money hide ya face
Had fun joor with Bahd bestie"

http://www.818tvonline.com/2017/12/port-harcourt-girl-shares-semi-nude.html?m=1

7 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by alexyanalysis(m): 4:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
Jesus is lord.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
funkeeeeee

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
Someone's future wife.......

195 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
This one life is unfortunate

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 4:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
shocked

∆ She probably doesnt know the implication of what she has just done. ∆

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
Too bad. Don't these girls have family?

92 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by jericco1(m): 5:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
stupid. what is sex? that cheap shite.
if you had one, must you tell the world.
that nigga is not gonna get married to you. after everything, you'll be praying to God to give you a Godfearing husband. haba na. which way!

109 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by moorevic(m): 5:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Your mom must be regretting not taking contraceptive pills.

8 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by LessNoise: 5:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Shioooor!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ClitoPen: 5:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
She also hopes to be a mother soon and loves weed (courtesy of her fb page)

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ShawttySoFyne(f): 5:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
This gal is like 16.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Damfostopper(m): 6:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
escapellee:
let her enjoy her life. best way to feel cool on bed is having hot and cool suck. using d tip of d tongue at the clitoris while hands are on the boobs. the experience of ice cube on you is what yoi'll love to have with me. let's have fun. any sexy abuja woman call me. or whatsapp me. 07033543846.
ice cube ko.... Maggi cube ni ....Bobrisky fall on yu.....

BTW... Op why you blurr the pictures and the name.... something wey I been check out on facebook.... I even represented nairaland on her timeline

88 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Dollarship(m): 6:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
That's how your life use to spoil

4 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by coolestofall(m): 6:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
This one is a collector, a dick collector. Moral of d post; whatever u love 2 do, do it well.

7 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by obaataaokpaewu: 7:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
escapellee:
let her enjoy her life. best way to feel cool on bed is having hot and cool suck. using d tip of d tongue at the clitoris while hands are on the boobs. the experience of ice cube on you is what yoi'll love to have with me. let's have fun. any sexy abuja woman call me. or whatsapp me. 07033543846.
Tobi!!!! See your life shocked shocked shocked

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ElDaIllest(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
First girls that wear chokes appear slutty to me, secondly Mark should invest his new AI machines in evaluating the mental state of some Facebook users.

3 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by lovely17(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Nothing wrong with thus pic just that why is there a third party

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by castrol180(m): 8:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
After this act, you will say you are looking for an unexisting tall and cutie guy...badt girl

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by JaffyJoe(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
So a few people automatically now means Nigerians react op abi.

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by passyhansome(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
MORALITY HAS BEEN DEBASED IN OUR PRESENT DAY SOCIETY, ANOTHER PRODUCT OF POOR PARENTING

6 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by WebSurfer(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
I don’t understand girls anymore

less than 24 hours 3 girls around the neighborhood directly confronted me on their own with one claiming she was at my gate and needed to see me exactly around 11:16 pm near mindnight.. shocked shocked

It’s that time where girls The the ones hustling for boys ,
Asking for sex

Not minding how people see them flirting with boys cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lies...

They just wanted crowd.. She wore her clothes intact and if you can see, there is a guy seated beside them on same bed with another taking pictures...

Nothing after sex here... Just attention seeking guys

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by honestivo(m): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
sign of uncultured child

1 Like

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by bright007(f): 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by ImpressionsNG: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Well, she is an adult and if she has chosen a path, she can very well be 'assisted' towards her chosen path.

Guys, if you meet this kind of slay queen who obviously enjoys activities in the 'other room', you can't afford to slack. You can't afford network failure. You can't afford premature surrender.

To empower yourself fully and make sure you have full network to show her who is the real boss you need to know about this miraculous natural solution to poor performance. It's more effective than any drug, and does not have side effects. It's the simple but relatively unknown combination of garlic and vitamin c. With this combination, you will never lose a battle in the other room. Learn more about it......

http://www.impressions.ng/amazing-benefits-of-garlic-and-vitamin-c-combination-for-men/
Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Edopesin: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
ee af finish

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Primusinterpares(m): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Someone will now marry this one oneday...
Chia... where are we going in this obodo Nigeria ni?

I remember in those days boyfriend-girlfriend Mata na very low key things...not to talk of SEX...

but now... they even confidently post it on social media 4 d world to see with no iota of shame...

I wonder what tomorrow holds...

make e nor cor be say people go dey sex in d open like animals...

God abeg help this generation...

to the girl...
she thinks she's slaying...
but it's gonna be a different thing by 10yrs to come ni

5 Likes

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by stevenson007: 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
I'm still young but i was fortunate to meet a generation of matured youths when I was close to 10 years of age... So I can tell the difference between this current generation of youths/young ones and those who now their 40's +..

Seriously the moral decadence in our society is on the high scale.

Here is my prayer to God: Please preserve an innocent wife material for me when am ready to marry, because I did not join in making useless the life of people's daughter.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by malware: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
coolestofall:
This one is a collector, a dick collector. Moral of d post; whatever u love 2 do, do it well.

Tell us what you're doing well too

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Port Harcourt Girl Shares After Sex Photo With Boyfriend On Facebook by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
did anyone notice the third person on the bed ?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Unbelievable Sex Stories From Married Women In Nigeria / Questions To Ask Your Boyfriend / I Caught My Brother's Friend Sniffing My Panties

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.