Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,246 members, 7,807,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

What If Your Boss Ties Your Salary To Sales? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What If Your Boss Ties Your Salary To Sales? (342 Views)

Converting Hops To Sales On Affiliate Marketing? / How To Run Facebook/Instagram Ads That Will Convert To Sales / NCC React To Sales Of 9mobile To Anointed Bidder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What If Your Boss Ties Your Salary To Sales? by Rating(m): 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why do people have a problem with Network Marketing?

I've noticed much recently that a lot of career people have issues with network marketing businesses.

They have an issue with the concept of network marketing and the attending

But this is the real problem that I see: people are reluctant to spend the effort to research due to what they have heard or seen about network marketing AND/OR they hate selling.

Several network marketing businesses have gone burst. Some were new. Some were old.

Some have succeeded over the years and remained true to paying their distributors and providing massive value to their customers.

Some good ones have been in existent for years while others are new and still ticking the check boxes effectively.

I have a few questions:

How much did you research the company you're working with?

If your company is not selling anything, how will your company make money?

If your company suddenly decides to tie your salary to the amount of sales you make, what will be your reaction?

(1) (Reply)

7 No Cost Tips To Market Your Business / *very Urgent Sales Of Pms (fuel)* I Have 20kmt Of Pms (fuel) For Sales At Lagos / New Year Celebration: Eminence Boss Fetes Nsit Atai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.