Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. (4317 Views)

Can You Remember Your First Love? / When Your Mom is A Retired Lesbian..(Photos) / This Is The Funniest Thing I’ve Seen Today ;D (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 6:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Just for fun grin

I didn't really notice any funny thing from my dad but for my mom,that one na drama queen grin,she is just unpredictable cheesy cheesy

one certain time I noticed some frustration look on her face and I asked mom what's wrong,she said I have been looking for my glass to read bible for some times now I can't find it,have you seen it for me,I looked at her face and started laughing..if you can imagine what I saw on her face grin grin

I just said,mom go and read bible you will see cheesy

cc lalasticalala

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
my mama no get time for jokes my papa dey spend weeks for road so as for their kids no time to check the time

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 6:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
my mama no get time for jokes my papa dey spend weeks for road so as for their kids no time to check the time
lol so no funny moment cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol so no funny moment cheesy
the only funny moment I can remember (but it wasn't funny back then) is when I got injured either by fighting of playing

and it's time to treat it..........u knw now local wound dressing method

hotwater + izal+sponge +towel

go call your friends to call their enemies it's laughter all the way

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 6:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
cheesy

∆ If it remains 1tuber of yam in the house. Believe me Mummy wants it pounded ∆

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
The only funny thing I remember my mum for is that the second she finds her phone in your hands. Sorry, even if her battery was 100% when you carried it, and she found it at 100% she'll still accuse you of browsing with her phone and thereby reducing her battery life.

I avoid her phone 'cause the incessant talks she'd that day. grin

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Lovetinz(m): 7:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
I came into the house with anger and changed my clothes, I was on my way out when dad asked me 'where to?'.
I told him I'm off to beat the next door kid who I insulted me.
'Can you beat him? ' he asked
Of course! I yelled.
OK, bye bye he replied and went back to watching TV.
30minutes later I returned with a swollen face.
'Did you beat him?' he asked,
'No. His sister held my leg.'
He laughed, 'Always know your mate'
My father is gone. I will remember that lesson forever.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 7:09pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

the only funny moment I can remember (but it wasn't funny back then) is when I got injured either by fighting of playing

and it's time to treat it..........u knw now local wound dressing method

hotwater + izal+sponge +towel

go call your friends to call their enemies it's laughter all the way
lol somebody go wound you no go fit show your parent say you wound because of their home remedy grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 7:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lovetinz:
I came into the house with anger and changed my clothes, I was on my way out when dad asked me 'where to?'.
Of course! I yelled.
hahaha,that was how I was exchanging insult with one girl and she insulted me "ikpu mma gi"(my mother pus*y) na so I begin cry reach home and meet dad and he ask what the problem is and I said one girl insulted my mother pus*y lol and he said go back and insult her mother pus*sy too and stop crying LOL
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 7:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
kimbraa:
The only funny thing I remember my mum for is that the second she finds her phone in your hands. Sorry, even if her battery was 100% when you carried it, and she found it at 100% she'll still accuse you of browsing with her phone and thereby reducing her battery life.

lol you dare not go near my moms android phone,you will only have it when she need you to do something for her,even my elder bro that bought the phone for her is even restricted too lol
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by iamJ(m): 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
what will i achieve after key pressing it?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol somebody go wound you no go fit show your parent say you wound because of their home remedy grin
she will still find out

I remember 1 faithful day when I hit my toe on a strong root and my toenail dislocate and it's time to pull it off
after mixing the hotwater with izal

I sat down' facing the hot bowel of hot water

mom; doublewahala cross your leg

doublewahala: hesitating

mom: dragged my leg and the leg mistakenly hit the bowel of hotwater

and the hot water pour for grand heading straight to my mom government house

u knw this awa village tiny and over short stool that when u sit ontop it looks like you are squating

before my mother will get up the hot water don reach her wrapper the wrapper come help the hot water reach his destination sooner than she expects

my mother began to behave like somebody who is receiving a head from a professional head giver

all of us was beaten that night for relief laughing

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Lovetinz:
Of course! I yelled.

grin

∆ Whether the sister hol your leg or not you lost the battle

RIP to your Dad. ∆

6 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol you dare not go near my moms android phone,you will only have it when she need you to do something for her,even my elder bro that bought the phone for her is even restricted too lol
kimbraa:

Indome generation spoted

2 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 7:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

Indome generation spoted
lol you no well,anybody can use Android in this 21st centuries tongue
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Dasherz(f): 7:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
when cooking with mom in the kitchen and she eats meat from the pot she gives me this funny side eye look before giving me my own

daddy has the world's funniest dance moves

love them like crazy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol you no well,anybody can use Android in this 21st centuries tongue
OK that means u still stay with ur parents now
anyways are dey still acting funny?
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 7:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dasherz:
when coming with mom in the kitchen and she eats meat from the pot she gives me this funny side eye look before giving me my own

daddy has the world's funniest dance moves

love them like crazy
hahaha,,that funny look mean say make you no try steal meat for pot or else I will beat you cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

OK that means u still stay with ur parents now
anyways are dey still acting funny?
lol this didn't happen today bro,some years back
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Dasherz(f): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
hahaha,,that funny look mean say make you no try steal meat for pot or else I will beat you cheesy

lol more like.. you didn't just see me do that kinda look cheesy

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 7:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
lol this didn't happen today bro,some years back

you mean 2yrs back

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:

you mean 2yrs back
undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
my dad advicing me to get married at 18 and promising to sponsor the wedding, its still the funniest thing till date. he even asked to meet my boyfriend unfortunately i haven't started dating then, he would answer my calls and ask any male caller what is your relationship with my daughter, it was annoying at first, as the only girl he was desperate. im still not married. and he's still waiting.

3 Likes

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 9:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
elyna:
my dad advicing me to get married at 18 and promising to sponsor the wedding, its still the funniest thing till date. he even asked to meet my boyfriend unfortunately i haven't started dating then, he would answer my calls and ask any male caller what is your relationship with my daughter, it was annoying at first, as the only girl he was desperate. im still not married. and he's still waiting.
lol,,,biko go and marry and give dad grand children,,,,he shouldn't be waiting for long grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
My father remembers offences from before existence.
My mother creates errands that are unending.
Between me and my parents I can't grow fat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 10:31pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:
My father remembers offences from before existence.
My mother creates errands that are unending.
Between me and my parents I can't grow fat.
explain your father side further biko cheesy
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by Nobody: 10:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
explain your father side further biko cheesy
Bros leave am like that.
I wan sleep.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by shaybebaby(f): 10:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Having dance competitions with my parents and siblings. Everyone knew I was the best dancer but my dad always declared himself the winner.
I would cry my eyes out. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 10:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Alero3Arubi:

Bros leave am like that.
I wan sleep.
lol ok,goodnight
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 10:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Having dance competitions with my parents and siblings. Everyone knew I was the best dancer but my dad always declared himself the winner.
I would cry my eyes out. grin
hahaha,he's just teasing you naa
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by shaybebaby(f): 10:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
mrdickhead:
hahaha,he's just teasing you naa
Everytime? The man was just chancing me jor. And his moonwalk was awful as well. grin
Re: What Is The Funniest Thing You Can Remember Your Mom/dad For. by mrdickhead: 10:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

Everytime? The man was just chancing me jor. And his moonwalk was awful as well. grin
lol he must be a very funny dad grin,hope now you no more cry when he declares himself the winner cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

He Gave Me A Condition For Marriage! / The App That Lets You Order For Olosho And Ashawo / If Marriage Were

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.