Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,846 members, 7,802,703 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady (58020 Views)

When No One Wants To Date You, But Everyone Wants To Sleep With You / “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady / “I Need A Husband Who Wears Gucci And Drives Ferrari” - Nigerian Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by HeWrites(m): 7:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
A Lady has taken to her Facebook wall to reveal she’s into “Big Men” only, and she can’t go for “ordinary guys”..

In a post she made on Facebook, She said she’s got over 400 requests from Guys who are willing to date her, but then, none of them are good enough for her.

She wrote;
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/cannot-date-you-if-you-don-drive.html

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Noaril(m): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
I opened this post expecting to see an ugly girl who is looking for blood to suck, lo and behold I wasn't disappointed

905 Likes 64 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 7:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
when she learns the right spelling of "Ferrari" she'll have them come for her

why not work to get one for yourself.. #stockfish

474 Likes 22 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Dasherz(f): 7:38pm On Dec 11, 2017

this kinda ladies make men think ladies are all way round round dependent and materialistic.. she did big things with her bag of bones

156 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by iamJ(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
no i will not talk cry cry cry cry i wouldnt

With ur face like... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

184 Likes 12 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by ubunja(m): 7:43pm On Dec 11, 2017
and i cant date u if
-you not a virgin
- you over 21
-you not very tall
-you not a yellowbone
-you not slender with phat a$s

every self-respecting person needs standards.

112 Likes 9 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Patented: 7:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
Time will tell

10 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by TheKINGSLAYER(m): 7:47pm On Dec 11, 2017
this one no get sense o.
i even think sey na fine somebody but i was dissatisfied seeing a make up filled face and her mouth like cow sh!t. by the time she's 40/without a husband, even danfo driver she go dey pray to date.... not marry o.

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by pu7pl3(m): 7:49pm On Dec 11, 2017
Ugliness»»stupidity
Fvcking dirtbag angry

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by EmyLeo(m): 7:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
LOL..

##the face alone actually made me speechless, ..keep your hustle on, pray you find your Mr "Ferrari"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 7:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
The funny part of life is that ladies like this, got deflowered with indomie and egg..

232 Likes 13 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Huee(f): 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
iamJ:
no i will not talk cry cry cry cry i wouldnt

With ur face like... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Please talk o

9 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Ruggedfitness: 7:57pm On Dec 11, 2017
“I have got 400 dating request from guys in 2017,I ain’t accepting them Cus none of them drives davidos ferarrie, small small car owners are all I see, I do big things. When you have ferrarie,please report back,I will reconsider”

I think we have to blame Yemi Alade and her songs for this

In Other News
Here Is Why This Successful Actor Wakes Up At 4:10am Every Single Day
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/here-is-why-this-successful-actor-wakes.html

13 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Huee(f): 7:59pm On Dec 11, 2017
TheKINGSLAYER:
this one no get sense o.
i even think sey na fine somebody but i was dissatisfied seeing a make up filled face and her mouth like cow sh!t. by the time she's 40/without a husband, even danfo driver she go dey pray to date.... not marry o.
Lol...
You're so mean

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by obojememe: 8:06pm On Dec 11, 2017
na thier typ dem dey take do ritual

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Daniel2289(m): 8:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
For the love of money. These are the kind of girls that will marry for money, and later be complaining here and there for marrying the wrong person.
May God not let u jam the Person that will use you for Ritual. All because of money.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 8:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
She's just a lazy poor girl who wants to hang all her problems on a man

It's people like her that makes men feel all ladies are materialistic

She's just an attention seeker

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by MhizzAJ(f): 8:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dasherz:

this kinda ladies make men think ladies are all way round round dependent and materialistic.. she did big things with her bag of bones
With her bag of bones and cheap top cheesy

6 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by shaybebaby(f): 8:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
Don't know why peeps demand what they can't afford for themselves.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Divay22(f): 8:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
Remind me of this post when she's running 40 grin

7 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by okk4sure: 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Dats is a small thing for Yahoo plus pple.Afteral,spending on u is like a cool investment dats going to yield enof dividend.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Don't know why peeps demand what they can't afford for themselves.

That the reason why we ve more unmarried peeps flocking round towngringrin

3 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by AryEmber(f): 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Reminds me of a joke I heard a long time ago, she's still young.

8 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by roarik(f): 9:50pm On Dec 11, 2017
her choice,her bisness
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by roarik(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
her choice,her bizness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by shaybebaby(f): 9:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

That the reason why we ve more unmarried peeps flocking round towngringrin

The girl in question looks quite young. She'll learn with time.

6 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by EmperorHarry: 9:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
roarik:
her choice,her bizness
You have sense grin

1 Like

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by thatsincerechic(f): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
So you people don't know when someone is craving for attention on social media.. Lol

11 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Martin0(m): 10:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
The girl in question looks quite young. She'll learn with time.
I believe sogrin Well let hope she doesn't get confused and gullible along the linegrin
Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by roarik(f): 10:12pm On Dec 11, 2017
EmperorHarry:
You have sense grin
THANK YOU

2 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by veekid(m): 10:14pm On Dec 11, 2017
What was her dad driving when she got her mum pregnant?

9 Likes

Re: “I Cannot Date You, If You Don’t Drive A Ferrari” — Nigerian Lady by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
All these girls bringing out preferences , they just want to go viral thats all, it's unfortunate people give them the attention they crave for undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wedding Photos Of Zimbabwean Woman Born Without Limbs / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo / You Ask A Lady Out But She Bluntly Asks "Do You Want To Have Sex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.