Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram (9848 Views)

Help! See My Naughty Pretty Dark Brown Eyes that drives girls crazy [18+] / MEN!! This Is Another Photo That Proves WOMEN DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOU!! (Photo) / The Woman I Have Done Introductions For Is Driving Me Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 8:52pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

That's the way to grow.. Continuous learning.

wink We may see next year in person ! Who knows, i'm touring that region hopefully pretty soon
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by shaybebaby(f): 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

wink We may see next year in person ! Who knows, i'm touring that region hopefully pretty soon
Sounds great, do let us know whenever you are in the hood.
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Slaye: 9:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
youth in China are flaunting jaw breaking technology invention

youth in America are flaunting world of health, beauty, technical, media breakthrough

the unnoticed,daff, attention seeker,shitty,here in Nigeria keep flaunting
his godforsaken lifestyle here in inappropriate place

am totally gobsmacked!! undecided

Most painful part is his ugly black face. I nor know wether e nor they look mirror.

2 Likes

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by jericco1(m): 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Mate, isn't it high time you quit this nonsense?
It speaks to a myriad of psych disorders and a lack of fulfilment in your life.
Seriously, think about it, what feeling/satisfaction does this incessant display evoke inside of you, why this compulsion?

Maybe if you identified it, you can begin to fill the emptiness through worthwhile pursuits that would engender the same satisfaction you derive from this.
Honestly speaking, this isn't healthy.

you been dey speak my mind but babe I no understand the third to the last paragraph.

1 Like

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by adeodunsimilolu(f): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
This airforce of a guy again??

*sighs*
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
Mate, isn't it high time you quit this nonsense?
It speaks to a myriad of psych disorders and a lack of fulfilment in your life.
Seriously, think about it, what feeling/satisfaction does this incessant display evoke inside of you, why this compulsion?

Maybe if you identified it, you can begin to fill the emptiness through worthwhile pursuits that would engender the same satisfaction you derive from this.

Honestly speaking, this isn't healthy.

gringringrin

Dude will beat u up oogringrin
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by bigcee(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
DOUBLEWAHALA:
airpause1 isn't that ur sense that am seeing down there
Lwkmd grin grin grin

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

The dude though... grin gringrin

How's the knight !
Whatttt Are u tryna take her away from me
Jeeeeezzzz:- though shall not talk to whoever I ve Em Em Emgrin
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:22pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
I know right. It's bordering on something else now.
Lil man is good, counting down to Christmas. Hope you are well.
;-
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by shaybebaby(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
jericco1:

you been dey speak my mind but babe I no understand the third to the last paragraph.
It's simple, he should ask himself what difference these random posts make in the greater scheme of thing, actually ask himself that question in whatever he is about to embark upon.

The answer he gets should hopefully direct his energies towards more productive things that actually create value.
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
I know right. It's bordering on something else now.
Lil man is good, counting down to Christmas. Hope you are well.
shockedshockedshockedshocked
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by shaybebaby(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin

Dude will beat u up oogringrin
I dey my house. tongue
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by thatsincerechic(f): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
If this is what makes him happy then so be it.
Don't tell someone how they should live their lives.
If you don't flaunt the mansion you have, no problem, let him flaunt his humble abode. He has not in any way insulted you guys, he is happy and finding fulfilment in sharing with you guys, what makes him happy.
Now what is wrong with that

1 Like

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Same here jawe... Doing good, self development, time to study afresh, push aside old stash of information, grow and develop mentally. Study, study, study all the way

Come ooo I hope say u dey rest ooo
Nor go study con run mad oogringrin
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by jericco1(m): 9:26pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:

It's simple, he should ask himself what difference these random posts make in the greater scheme of thing, actually ask himself that question in whatever he is about to embark upon.

The answer he gets should hopefully direct his energies towards more productive things that actually create value.
OK thanks for the explanation.
the guy is the bobrisky of NL

1 Like

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 9:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Come ooo I hope say u dey rest ooo
Nor go study con run mad oogringrin

Lol 2 no go study run mad oh...I almost hit that spot 2007. Took God to give me back my sanity grin
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Whatttt Are u tryna take her away from me

Jeeeeezzzz:- though shall not talk to whoever I ve Em Em Emgrin

Hahaha @ take her from you. You have a special place in her heart....Nah, i'm no competition o
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
shaybebaby:
I dey my house. tongue
Eh eh ok ooo nor worry jus dey watch as im,wan con take debedebe u gringrin
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:30pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lol 2 no go study run mad oh...I almost hit that spot 2007. Took God to give me back my sanity grin

Hmmm come abeg ooo take this reading habbit easy,it not too good to read and study all times though I read also...

So what time do u normally read.??
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Omotayelolu(f): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
He can't even stand beside my bro and be noticed undecided undecided
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hahaha @ take her from you. You have a special place in her heart....Nah, i'm no competition o

Commot for here ee,u go jus carry dey cross boundry anyhowgringrin
U sef eh ur problem dey ur bodygringrin

Eh eh am now beginning to think about something u mentioned about "name " the last time we had a chat,am suspecting shaybebaby is the owner of that namegringrin

Nor jus lie oogringrin
Tell me the truth is that her name
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 9:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmm come abeg ooo take this reading habbit easy,it not too good to read and study all times though I read also...

So what time do u normally read.??

Nah...I don't play with it o. When i'm in my deep cycles, i go 6-8 hours stretch studying Advance Physics/Chemistry/Engineering....On a slightly normal level,i go 2-3hours, finance, physics, chemistry, engineering, medicine, but i do 5 hours research daily. It's my lifestyle now, i'm mentally stronger than i used to be...Next year, it's gonna be 6 hours daily

1 Like

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 9:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Eh eh am now beginning to think about something u mentioned about "name " the last time we had a chat,am suspecting shaybebaby is the owner of that namegringrin

Nor jus lie oogringrin

Lmao. I won't comment. Your days behind ! Why not ask her offline ?
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 9:45pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Hmmmm abeg when u visit there try some good kpanshing ooogringrin

God will understandgrin
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by shaybebaby(f): 9:51pm On Dec 11, 2017
grin
jericco1:
OK thanks for the explanation.
the guy is the bobrisky of NL
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by shaybebaby(f): 9:53pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Nor jus lie oogringrin
What name?
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 10:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Lmao. I won't comment. Your days behind ! Why not ask her offline ?
Gawd
We don't know offlinegringrin We only know each other heregrin
Well shaybebaby please this dude mentioned a name that has a sound "Si" Can u guess the name
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Gawd

We don't know offlinegringrin
We only know each other heregrin

Well shaybebaby please this dude mentioned a name that has a sound "Si"
Can u guess the name

Funny you dont know each other offline, you flow well.pls dont mention the name, just checked on her thru you under the assumption you were in touch with her offline
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Martin0(m): 10:02pm On Dec 11, 2017
KreativGenius:

Nah...I don't play with it o. When i'm in my deep cycles, i go 6-8 hours stretch studying Advance Physics/Chemistry/Engineering....On a slightly normal level,i go 2-3hours, finance, physics, chemistry, engineering, medicine, but i do 5 hours research daily. It's my lifestyle now, i'm mentally stronger than i used to be...Next year, it's gonna be 6 hours daily

Oh ma Gawdshockedshockedshocked
Jeeeezzzshockedshockedshocked

Damm!!!

See u need to be checkedgrin
Don't u feel hotness in ur brain
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Martin0:

Oh ma Gawdshockedshockedshocked
Jeeeezzzshockedshockedshocked

Damm!!!

See u need to be checkedgrin
Don't u feel hotness in ur brain

Well my pals call me " ghost " I can sit down in a single position and read for six hours, no breaks, no standing up wink
Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by Olifiz(m): 10:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
This one have come again.... mtcheeeew

Re: See My Photo That Is Driving Girls Crazy On Instagram by psalmistkakah(m): 10:04pm On Dec 11, 2017
Old man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Don't Know Why / Can U Date Fellow Nairalander? / Check Out This Lady’s Big Hips And Butts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.