Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,326 members, 7,780,814 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:05 PM

Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! (1627 Views)

Video Of Neymar Jr Reaction After Losing 1million Euro To Gambling / Van der Meyde: I Kissed Ibrahimovic & He Slapped Me, I Got Gay Tendencies / How I Lost Over 20 Million Naira (£46,000) To Gambling In One Night....foot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 8:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
please i need your suggestions on this. spent a lot of money on gambling but nothing to show for it. this all started when i was introduced to virtual gaming. my life has never been the same.spent lot of money more than u can imagine..i play d game online and shops. tried stopping but anytime i think about my money ive spent ,i keep going back . please what do i do!!!!wanna call dis game a quit.
sport gambling too
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by ghanaman5050: 8:33pm On Dec 11, 2017
ebuka10box:
please i need your suggestions on this. spent a lot of money on gambling but nothing to show for it. this all started when i was introduced to virtual gaming. my life has never been the same.spent lot of money more than u can imagine..i play d game online and shops. tried stopping but anytime i think about my money ive spent ,i keep going back . please what do i do!!!!wanna call dis game a quit.
sport gambling too
Do you have girl friend?
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
ghanaman5050:
Do you have girl friend?
yeah, i got a girlfriend
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by dpete1: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
this is not a thing you can get help from online,you will need someone close to you who will restrain u anytime u want to gamble again..som1 who can gv u sme strong piece of advice
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 8:38pm On Dec 11, 2017
dpete1:
this is not a thing you can get help from online,you will need someone close to you who will restrain u anytime u want to gamble again..som1 who can gv u sme strong piece of advice
thanks a lot, was even thinking of selling my phone ...do u think its gonna be helpful
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by dpete1: 8:44pm On Dec 11, 2017
ebuka10box:

thanks a lot, was even thinking of selling my phone ...do u think its gonna be helpful
its not gonna be helpful cos u will still borrow someones phone...moreover,your phone serves many purposes..just get a good friend who is not into it to help you
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
dpete1:

its not gonna be helpful cos u will still borrow someones phone...moreover,your phone serves many purposes..just get a good friend who is not into it to help you

thanks,i really appreciate
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by superboyspecial: 9:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
if at all there's a way u can keep all d money u dnt need at d moment away from u,it wud help...being broke reduces d drive, u can create a piggy bank for urself
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by WizzPoll: 10:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
ebuka10box:
sport gambling too

you will not win your money back. forget it

look for who in your family you love and respect, confess to them. the more you tell people the more you will find the strength to quit
Re: Please Help Me !!!i Am Addicted To Gambling!!!! by ebuka10box(m): 11:56pm On Dec 11, 2017
WizzPoll:

you will not win your money back. forget it

look for who in your family you love and respect, confess to them. the more you tell people the more you will find the strength to quit

thanks bro

(1) (Reply)

Georgina Gifts Ronaldo Expensive Jeep, Spoils Birthday Boy To Surprise Party / Bet9ja Sure Free Booking Code For Today 6th October 2020 / England Women Were Outplayed, Outclassed But Managed To Qualify - Guardian UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.