Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,880 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:18 AM

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja (51313 Views)

Sanwo-Olu With Offering Bowl, Praises God At Inauguration Thanksgiving Service / Raymond Dokpesi Congratulates Uche Secondus, Thanks Delegates / Uche Secondus Elected PDP Chairman Amid Protests By Other Aspirants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by BoneBlogger(m): 8:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
Uche Secondus, newly elected National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, had to prostrate in a church as he thanked God for his victory at the national convention which took place over the weekend in Abuja. 'I return all Glory, Honour and Adoration to God Almighty who has perfected me, he has never neglected me neither has he put me to shame', the new PDP chairman was quoted as saying at the church after his handover at the PDP secretariat.

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus was formally commissioned as he took over the affairs of the party earlier today...

Former Chairman of the party’s ex-National Caretaker Committee under the leadership of Ahmed Makarfi handed over to Secondus and his newly-elected members of the National Working Committee, NEC.

Secondus was declared National Chairman of the former ruling party after polling over 2000 votes at the Saturday’s convention in Abuja.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/new-pdp-national-chairman-uche-secondus-prostrates-thanks-god-victory-photos.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by BoneBlogger(m): 8:30pm On Dec 11, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by christ007(m): 8:32pm On Dec 11, 2017
Am happy for but I wish PDP can win the 2019 election

59 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Adaowerri111: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
Religion have no connection with dirty politics

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by deji17: 8:35pm On Dec 11, 2017
All these prostrating before an image, chair and table has not stopped these pretenders from looting. They deceive hypocrite like themselves.

86 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Built2last: 8:41pm On Dec 11, 2017
Our God is merciful. We forgive you PDP. Ensure you right your wrongs. APC promised heaven but gave us hell. You did not promise. You looted but distributed

162 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by jerryunit48: 8:42pm On Dec 11, 2017
I think Secondus didn’t really expect it ...but my brother Wike did the magic now let’s Atikulate Nigeria together to alleviate the sufferings

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Kyase(m): 8:46pm On Dec 11, 2017
See makarfi belle grin

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by dabeto: 9:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
We are waiting for tithes joor... grin
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 9:13pm On Dec 11, 2017
It is good to thank God. My congrats to Uche Secondus and all Igbos once more on their victory. smiley

7 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by chibike69: 9:16pm On Dec 11, 2017
Rubbish

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by bart10: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
kiss

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 9:17pm On Dec 11, 2017
Politicians. Using religion to deceive Nigerians since 1903 grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by sureheaven(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Radarada, the Almighty GOD doesn't accept thanks from hypocritically elected leaders.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Hardewarlee(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
Before nko sad
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Badonasty(m): 9:18pm On Dec 11, 2017
BoneBlogger:
Uche Secondus, newly elected National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, had to prostrate in a church as he thanked God for his victory at the national convention which took place over the weekend in Abuja. 'I return all Glory, Honour and Adoration to God Almighty who has perfected me, he has never neglected me neither has he put me to shame', the new PDP chairman was quoted as saying at the church after his handover at the PDP secretariat.

Meanwhile, Uche Secondus was formally commissioned as he took over the affairs of the party earlier today...

Former Chairman of the party’s ex-National Caretaker Committee under the leadership of Ahmed Makarfi handed over to Secondus and his newly-elected members of the National Working Committee, NEC.

Secondus was declared National Chairman of the former ruling party after polling over 2000 votes at the Saturday’s convention in Abuja.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/new-pdp-national-chairman-uche-secondus-prostrates-thanks-god-victory-photos.html

After prostrating to wike

8 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Booby88(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
God bless the people's Chairman!

God bless the PDP!!

God bless Atiku2019 project!!!

15 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by jericco1(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
Game on! Let the publicity stunts begin.
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by zombieHUNTER: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
God is in PDP

Spread the word kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
"Those who put everything in God's hand will eventually see God's hand in everything"

9 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by afbstrategies: 9:20pm On Dec 11, 2017
Like you Mr Secondus, I am nothing without Jehovah. I have beaten the odds only by his grace. God loves those who humble themselves before him. Good luck!

#myredeemerliveth

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Boyooosa(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
This one laulau go too much

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Lanre4uonly(m): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
I can only wish PDP well in their battle for supremacy as the politics of calumny has already begun.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by exlinkleads(f): 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
hmmmmm chai

I don't know how people take God for a fool. What is he thanking God for? He didn't win the election free and fair and he wasnt the choice of the people.

His chairmanship was rigged and imposed and everybody knows that. They brought 'Unity List' - i guess another name of election rigging, and manipulated the whole goddamn election.

God is not stu.pid and you can't be a covetous person and be forming 'greatfulness to God'. You commot go collect somebody else's thing and came back to thank God for giving it to u.

chineke eriele elili na

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by dokJ: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
Firstundus! ....let him try to Atikulate 2019 o.

3 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by putin4: 9:21pm On Dec 11, 2017
The other person na Nigerian or Taliban?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Duru009(m): 9:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
He put God first,.....

What do u expect !!
Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by hokafor(m): 9:24pm On Dec 11, 2017
APC PDP etc .anywhere two Nigerian politicians are involved, their common agenda is to root.

2 Likes

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Nobody: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
Why should this spite God ...or does he want to be smite by thunder from above. Wayo wayo politician

1 Like

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by Tecno66: 9:28pm On Dec 11, 2017
I didnt see Sheriff at the convention. Did the supreme court judgement silence him forever?
BoneBlogger:

Re: Uche Secondus Thanks God At Altar After Taking Over As PDP Chairman In Abuja by bigerboy200: 9:29pm On Dec 11, 2017
jerryunit48:
I think Secondus didn’t really expect it ...but my brother Wike did the magic now let’s Atikulate Nigeria together to alleviate the sufferings
ATIKULATE ? You people will never learn..your suffering has only just began..keep dancing around thesame set of crooks..only if u realise PDP and APC are out to ruin d destiny of this country..No difference amongst thieves.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Re-Appoints Umaru Ibrahim As NDIC MD For Another 5 Years / Buhari’s Victory Sparks Crisis In Lagos, Oyo, Abuja / Hanan Buhari & Husband, Turad Sha’aban Shine In Post-Nuptial Shoot (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.