Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,328 members, 7,808,104 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:17 AM

"I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate (62222 Views)

Cee-c Clears The Air On The Controversial N45million Comment / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / Big Brother Naija 2018 Audition Overcrowded. Lady's Wig Yanked Off (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Nickymezor(f): 5:52am On Dec 12, 2017
Na she sabi undecided...her body, her life
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Kasjudy(m): 6:09am On Dec 12, 2017
stane007:
Next year's Big Brother Naija Reality TV show seems to have lots of surprise in it already, as prospective housemates are already revealing what they will do to get the N45Million cash prize.

At the auditions held on Saturday, NET ran into a prospective housemate who said going naked on the show is not an issue for her. ‘

My sister, won’t you go naked yourself, abeg even if na N25 million, I will go naked biko’,  she said amidst laughter.

She further disclosed that if she wins the money, she will get a boob job. Facebook user, Rhamcee Munah, who turned up for the audition, also revealed celebrities who auditioned to get into the house for the N45Million. He wrote;

"You know Don Flexx? He dances for P Square and Banky W. He was one of the judges on "Glo Dance with Peter".

You know Charass? He's sang "Coco Butter", featured Davido in the remix.

You know Williams Uchembah? The "I don't like what I hate guy on Instagram".

You know Dennis Okike? He won GUS 10.

You know what they all have in common?

They all came to audition for Big Brother Naija. I saw all of them.

The hustle is live and real, there's no 30 billy-on for akanti o."

https://www.lailasblog.com/go-naked-n45million-big-brother-naija-prospective-housemate-charass-dennis-okike-auditions/
that is the begining of your end. I assure u. Getting evicted ist, is the best u can achieve in the show.
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by anny268(f): 6:34am On Dec 12, 2017
akins177:
. fine girl..... marry me nah.... lols
Lol.. Okay Sir

1 Like

Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by correctguy101(m): 6:36am On Dec 12, 2017
TheHistorian:

And my household too. grin

Imagine that she-bullock going naked in front if me.I will not regain erection till about 5 years. grin

Ahn ahn, why are you lying.
Let me call her to come give you lap dance, ready the 45million o..

Wicket sombori

Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by nothernstar: 6:56am On Dec 12, 2017
You want to course nightmare to ppl abi. E no go work. Your fac shocked shocked :oe alone is scary now think of how that ugly part will be. Pls save your nudity for the other room
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by mourtayo(m): 7:18am On Dec 12, 2017
Remember house mates win by votes not by going unclad. She has nothing to offer other than her nudity. She won't even make it to the house. Yeye
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Revolva(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by lavenjcrown(m): 7:48am On Dec 12, 2017
That's if she will be able to utility it well
blackbeau1:
How long does she think 45m wee last ?
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Chyangel78(f): 8:05am On Dec 12, 2017
I hope she is not one of the contestant,, because I won't waste my monthly subscription on that ugly face please
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by showghan(m): 8:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Really...

Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Sapnaprem(f): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2017
It used to be 'what we do for Love'. but now, it's changed to 'what we do for money'. Na wa o.
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Mhizrohzz(f): 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
Not sure dat wil get u d 45m, so pls save urself d embarrassment
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by kushercain: 9:08am On Dec 12, 2017
blackbeau1:
How long does she think 45m wee last ?

I'd pay 100 milla to see you nude
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Johnsown1(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
as if she is the first person to go unclad in the BBN show. let her ask bisola,gift and co. sometimes I wonder what they think that they unclad bones are. maybe Gold or money. all these girls that think that they body is gold, listen up, I don't need ur muscular body but what can u offer. can u offer cash or good advice. sex my left eye
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Papadoh(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
I have no doubt that she would go nude for 25k.
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Worksunlimited: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
See the mumu thing she wants to use the money for.. Boobs job!?

Babe! Which boobs are you talking about, hope it's not those fallen Olympus that even push up bra can't help!??
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Rozaytee: 10:50am On Dec 12, 2017
MrThisandthat:
If u like go kiss like say u wan suck crude oil comot person pikin mouth...
Na u sabi
lolzz...jesu!!!.. dis one na drink not kiss
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by blackbeau1(f): 11:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Oriyt1:
45m is much, so don't make it look like it's change to you.
Did I say '45m is change to me ?' . Is 45m a good replacement for her dignity ? 45m could be mismanaged , you know .
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by makavelli47(m): 11:13am On Dec 12, 2017
she really need the boob job

Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Ogaonos: 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
dayo2me:
of what importance is her unclad to us?
nudity is a normal thin in bba.it doesnt guarantee a housemate d price.if u notice wen d shw start most viewer wil b longing 4 shwer hr.but as d shw goes viewer wil begin 2 zero dwn 2 ur personality eg annabel 4rm kenya she had d biggest boobs but wit tym viewer stop liking her.my advice 2 d male housemates b4 u think bbn abeg luk ursef 4 mirror nd ask ursef dis guestn am i positive 2 nigeria nd most importantly am i a matured positive fun guy 2wards ladies very sense personality 4 d guys going 2 d shw.because we hear anotha kemen d stigma afta shw no kul.preventn is beta dan cure.
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by blackbeau1(f): 2:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
kushercain:

I'd pay 100 milla to see you nude
lol.
Re: "I Would Go Nude For N45million" - Big Brother Naija 2018 Prospective Housemate by Nobody: 8:04am On May 31, 2019
I think I'm crying. It's that neat. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'Squid Game' Is So Intense Its Director Lost 6 Teeth During Production (Photos) / BBNAIJA: Gedoni And Khafi Caught Kissing While Tacha Was Insulting Mike / Reps Approve Pay-as-you-go, Price Reduction For DSTV, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.