Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex (48166 Views)

How Ladies Give My Fiancé 'Green Light' In My Presence, Not Minding My Ring / “He Stopped Picking My Calls After I Refused Him Sex” – Bride-To-Be Cries Out / Albino's Girlfriend Refused Him From Meeting Her Parents (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by AreaFada2: 11:17am On Dec 12, 2017
ameh99:
Here you are double dating and you seriously expect the guys you date not to cheat on you?....

You nor bow for the hypocrisy?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

so I should sleep with him because I'm 27?

Really.. what is the purpose of withholding sex b4 marriage. please other than Biological needs for which God intended and if it is somewhere in the Bible please tell
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Toksdee: 11:21am On Dec 12, 2017
My dear you don't need to worry about the doctor however pay attention to the guy in Canada and be open to meeting a new person close to you in Nigeria also,never appear desperate u still young
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 12, 2017
I read the whole comments on this thread and i laughed hard. The Op's situation is not surprising as it just a confirmation of female hypergamy in making relationship choices. Ladies are naturally selfish and are not capable of giving love like men. Even the Bible urges women to "Submit" to their men. You begin to wonder why the Bible didnt tell them to "love" their husbands- it is because women will always go for the strongest and most capable men to mate with. The following facts are my observations on the OP's issue thus:

1} The Op will gladly fvck the Canada Fiancee if he comes back because all she can think of is her own welfare as a citizen of Canada.

2} The OP didnt agree to fvck the Doctor because she has thought long and hard that it would not pay her to settle down with a Nigerian Doctor in the long run, hence her chances of fvcking him have drastically reduced in her own heart.

3} The OP is at the same time weary of not completely losing out with the Doctor in the likely event that the Canada adventure proves abortive {this is after being fvcked by the canada guy of course}

4} The OP's residual hopes of still being with the Doctor is solely predicated on the Doctor's is financial stability.

5} The Doctor has an inalienable right to demand for sex from the OP after one year of their relationship and is justified in his rage/displeasure with the OP.

On the whole, the OP's story reflects the thinking pattern of the feminine gender in general and how they rationalise their mating/relationship choices. This particular story is further exacerbated by the fact that the concerned female {OP} is a Nigerian who faces extreme poverty in a 3rd World country like Nigeria and has to factor in the economic benefits that accrue from any relationship she enters into.

We are all Nigerians and we know how bad things are so we should kindly excuse the OP's confusion at this point.

Selah.

3 Likes

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by norris123(m): 11:25am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=shugamummy post=63198903]Congrats on your waiting and wishful thinking the guy is waiting for you as well. Hoes everywhere.....funny enough every babe have expiry date......and keep hoping the guy will surely be throtling back and forth cos of some round of sex with a village babe like una..I collected his contact from his sister and cos he is abroad,we are now dating and he promised to be back by easter 2018,by then I will be 28. What if I dont like his personality traits too,I can manage cos he just returned and I dont care what he does there....and so on till I clock 30 and keep on hoping to have the right guy....my dear if your dream in life is to marry,you better find that man closest to ur reach and start building the rough edges with him...else keep thinking you possess gold under ur pants till you expire by mere wishful thinking....my 1kobo advice though...

Tuwale for you, you have said it all, you got abroad guy no from her sister and after that you guys have been chatting well and you think he's now into you. My sister, he's trying to keep pussy he will Bleep when he comes back, am a guy and I know exactly what am talking about, I have two elder brothers abroad and I know how they play their games anytime they want to come back to Nigeria. Even we in Nigeria play such game, let's take for instance now, Xmas is on the corner and all my guys here have started calling their town/ village girls since last month do you know why? They are looking for pussy they can Bleep when they get home, you there won't be much to do the toasting when you get home. My sister, just to God to show the right one. One more thing please, try as much as you can to build a relationship with responsible guys around you nobody knows tomorrow. Those abroad guys can disappoint and what most of them want is your pussy whenever they visit Nigeria. Hope this helps.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Daniel2289(m): 11:26am On Dec 12, 2017
goodnessme02:

my guy, you're a murderer ooo
Pardon
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by gbenglex(m): 11:28am On Dec 12, 2017
according to ur story.... u seems to have interest on the guy living abroad which you dnt really knw much abt him if he was just being deceitful. the fact remains that none of the two guys can be trusted . you need more time to observe them and get to knw them better.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by tonero230(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Rebuke:
Well, avoiding pre-marital sex is a vry nice thing to do but one confusing thing here is yhu having two fiancees.

What if each of this guy yhu call yhur fiance is also having two fiancees?

I think yhu shld work on yhur self by learning how to be faithful to a man before yhu consider going into a serious relationship or else, yhu will be so used and dumped.

What is the. It is you...

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
cruchenutii:

But that is permanent residency & not Citizen as it seems. You must not leave Canada between that speculated 3 years right? And I'm not entirely sure you have all the rights that a Citizen has.

Please tell me if i'm wrong

No you can travel go and come back a lot of our people have travelled to and fro while working towards settling.The Canadian Citizenship thing is like this before :you have to be physically present in Canada for 4 out of 6years before applying for citizenship but now it is 3 years of the last 5 years before applying for citizenship.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=norris123 post=63211268][/quote]

You are very right.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by tonero230(m): 11:29am On Dec 12, 2017
Rebuke:
Well, avoiding pre-marital sex is a vry nice thing to do but one confusing thing here is yhu having two fiancees.

What if each of this guy yhu call yhur fiance is also having two fiancees?

I think yhu shld work on yhur self by learning how to be faithful to a man before yhu consider going into a serious relationship or else, yhu will be so used and dumped.

What is yhu . It is you...

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by citadels(f): 11:30am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

so I should sleep with him because I'm 27?
My sister forget the idiotic doctor. He is a cheat and don't be surprise he has a wife and children outside Nigeria but wants intimacy gadget here in Nigeria . pls forget him.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:31am On Dec 12, 2017
dannio:

No you can travel go and come back a lot of our people have travelled to and fro while working towards settling.The Canadian Citizenship thing is like this before :you have to be physically present in Canada for 4 out of 6years before applying for citizenship but now it is 3 years of the last 5 years before applying for citizenship.

Thanks for the info.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by luvlymabel: 11:34am On Dec 12, 2017
you are 27 and not 17 abi?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by smulti(m): 11:34am On Dec 12, 2017
Ginaz:

Abeg shift one corner. cos someone is abroad means they can't be dated? What is so big about the abroad that you tagged her a gold digger ? Is abroad heaven? Your way of reasoning is very low if I may say. People find love across continents it doesn't mean it is done for money.

Jeeez, such a mentality you have!

She said she is not attracted to ( MOST ) of the guys that approach her but ""miraculously"" attracted to Canada based guy she never meet..hmm

this is seriously serious

shugamummy
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Gamusgamus: 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
Pls guys,I need your advice.
No insults please.

I have two men in my life right now.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.
I have two advice for you
1. Never leave the known for the unknown cos the Devil you know is far better than the Angel you don't know.

2. Never sell your dignity and self esteem to any man , if he can not wait to have you after marriage he certainly is not your man.
please dear , seek the face God to bring your husband your way, remain blessed.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by piagetskinner(m): 11:36am On Dec 12, 2017
one of your fiancé's...so ud be happy if a guy was double dating ur sister?

orisi risi
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by ykrowland2012: 11:37am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

Nope,he isn't married. I'm sure about that
if that is to keep the relationship, so do it
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by pawesome(m): 11:42am On Dec 12, 2017
kambili999:
I used the word 'most' not 'all'. it's you who is generalizing not me
didnt c dt
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 12, 2017
citadels:
My sister forget the idiotic doctor. He is a cheat and don't be surprise he has a wife and children outside Nigeria but wants intimacy gadget here in Nigeria . pls forget him.
l been won talk this thing too but l come sey make l no jump to conclusion.Thats why l sey make she dey careful with the Doctor.The Doctor could be married but be claiming to be single so as to mingle.Some married men do this they will so well cover their tracks that the young lady will not know until somewhere along the line when they let down their guard. (like when breeze blow come open fowl nyash).

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Rebuke: 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
[quote author=tonero230 post=63211417][/quote]

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by BlueScholar(m): 11:51am On Dec 12, 2017
Alcatraz005:
I read the whole comments on this thread and i laughed hard. The Op's situation is not surprising as it just a confirmation of female hypergamy in making relationship choices. Ladies are naturally selfish and are not capable of giving love like men. Even the Bible urges women to "Submit" to their men. You begin to wonder why the Bible didnt tell them to "love" their husbands- it is because women will always go for the strongest and most capable men to mate with. The following facts are my observations on the OP's issue thus:

1} The Op will gladly fvck the Canada Fiancee if he comes back because all she can think of is her own welfare as a citizen of Canada.

2} The OP didnt agree to fvck the Doctor because she has thought long and hard that it would not pay her to settle down with a Nigerian Doctor in the long run, hence her chances of fvcking him have drastically reduced in her own heart.

3} The OP is at the same time weary of not completely losing out with the Doctor in the likely event that the Canada adventure proves abortive {this is after being fvcked by the canada guy of course}

4} The OP's residual hopes of still being with the Doctor is solely predicated on the Doctor's is financial stability.

5} The Doctor has an inalienable right to demand for sex from the OP after one year of their relationship and is justified in his rage/displeasure with the OP.

On the whole, the OP's story reflects the thinking pattern of the feminine gender in general and how they rationalise their mating/relationship choices. This particular story is further exacerbated by the fact that the concerned female {OP} is a Nigerian who faces extreme poverty in a 3rd World country like Nigeria and has to factor in the economic benefits that accrue from any relationship she enters into.

We are all Nigerians and we know how bad things are so we should kindly excuse the OP's confusion at this point.

Selah.

you forgot to state the glaring TRUTH in her post, which is "true desire can't not be negotiated " she's not attracted to the Doc, he's just an option incase Canada didn't work out. and that's the only reason he's seen as the bad guy. if Canada guy will land today she won't wait another day to give him the puna.
if you're not attracted to the doctor free him perhaps someone new will show, it's unfair to keep him as plan B
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by smulti(m): 11:52am On Dec 12, 2017
ykrowland2012:

if that is to keep the relationship, so do it

No she mustn't do it, she should keep the diamond to her self after all the doctor isn't complaining, only took her to the bus stop and wave her good bye
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
BlueScholar:

you forgot to state the glaring TRUTH in her post, which is "true desire can't not be negotiated " she's not attracted to the Doc, he's just an option incase Canada didn't work out. and that's the only reason he's seen as the bad guy. if Canada guy will land today she won't wait another day to give him the puna.
if you're not attracted to the doctor free him perhaps someone new will show, it's unfair to keep him as plan B

You have a point but i dont want to accentuate the attraction part of it. This is the because attraction for ladies is not rational. It still goes back to the hypergamy i talked about. She wont fvck the Doc because she thinks he is not as worthy/entitled to the punna as the canada dude is. She is essentially making a transaction with her affection/body. She will do what is best for her/her children/family/her selfish wants. It all boils down to the economics of the whole thing!

1 Like

Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Gentle034(m): 11:57am On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:

The truth is that I haven't met the abroad guy yet.
Though we have been chatting on whatsapp and he sent me his pics.
He promised to come back next year by easter.
it seems I will consider other options.i dont i will hope on him.I don't really know what will happen tomorrow.
The problem is that the guys that always approach me are not the ones I'm attracted to.
Thanks for d advice.
Then go for the one you are attracted to!!!!
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Gentle034:

Then go for the one you are attracted to!!!!

She is attracted to her economic welfare. Not that i blame for it. That is just the new normal.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 12:12pm On Dec 12, 2017
My sister you are single.
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by Nobody: 12:18pm On Dec 12, 2017
Etuagievin:
. Are u by this statement urging him to sleep with the doc?
Urging him/her? is the lady a transgendered?? undecided
Etuagievin:
. Are u by this statement urging him to sleep with the doc?
Urging him/her? is the lady a transgendered??
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by ebby9z(m): 12:21pm On Dec 12, 2017
This should be the most confusing post I've seen in a while. You don't want to have sex with him cos you aren't attracted, yet you don't want to lose him...
You don't know what you want, ma. Start with defining what you want and be confident about it. Don't cheapen yourself
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by luuvee(m): 12:22pm On Dec 12, 2017
I don't understand you girls sometimes you are not attracted to the guy then why are you with him in the first place? You are not sure of him yet you are still with him. You just only chatting with the guy abroad and that makes him your best option when you don't even know him in person. My advice is wait till he's back and you have studied him and convinced within you that he's the one you want before clouding up ideas that's not yet realistic in your head. And for the other guy if what you said about him is true then I will advice you to move on. But I have a question for you, will you have had sex with him if you had an attraction for him?
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by ashawopikin(m): 12:25pm On Dec 12, 2017
savvy12:
Pls guys,I need your advice.
No insults please.

I have two men in my life right now.

The first one is a medical doctor at nauth in nnewi. According to him, he is 37 years old(10 yes older than me) but I still don't believe him cos he looks much older than his assumed age. He looks 40ish. And he is sort of secretive. He doesn't like talking about himself.we started dating last year before I lost my dad.

Things have been going well but the problem is that he has been pestering me for sex. But I'm not ready to have sex with him cos I'm not attracted to him. I went to his apartment as usual last week Sunday and he tried to initiate sex but I refused and told him I wasn't ready for it. He got angry and drove me to the park where I entered bus to my house. Since then he hasn't called or spoken to me.

I'm worried right now. I feel like he will leave me after he succeeds in having sex with me. That's why I refused him sex.

pls note,I'm not a goldigger cos I'm not the type that demand money from guys.He gets angry whenever he offers me money and I refuse.

I am also dating a second guy who is abroad. He lives in Canada. I got his number through his sister who is a friend of mine. We have been chatting for 3months now and he seems like a nice guy. He said he will come back to Nigeria after applying for his citizenship card next year.

I'm confused right now.I don't know whether to forget about the doctor and focus on the abroad guy or should I beg the doc and allow him have sex with me.
I have not had any relationship for a maximum of 2years cos the guys I meet always want from me even I try not to demand anything from them.
pls I need advice.
u have 2 boyfriends not fiance
Re: My Fiancé Broke Up With Me Because I Refused Him Sex by rukyrichie: 12:26pm On Dec 12, 2017
@ 27 u r still a confuse woman...receive sence nw

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Gets Slapped After Proposing To Woman In Public (PHOTOS) / Mr Harri Best Marries His Guitar In Lagos State (Photos) / Nigerian Lady Proposes To Her Crush On Twitter (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.