Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,237 members, 7,780,465 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:57 PM

What Is The Best Way To Impress A Girl? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Best Way To Impress A Girl? (649 Views)

Girls, Have You Done Anything To Impress A Guy? / Guys, What Were The Things You Did To Impress A Girl? / What Was The Dumbest Thing You Ever Did To Impress A Girl/guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Way To Impress A Girl? by bola4dprec(m): 9:37pm On Dec 11, 2017
By Trying to Impress Me You’re Attempting to Deceive Me - when you are trying to impress someone you are trying to act like the person you think they want you to be. Wearing disguise on a date or in life is both exhausting and deceptive. Getting her off her script - Look we all have lines we use regularly on dates, why we chose our job, where we’re from, these things are easy for us to talk about and incredibly boring to recite. Get her off her script by asking off the wall questions and making statements. “What did you eat for breakfast?” “What’s your opinion on chickens - not the food - just in general?” Disagreeing With Her (Politely) - Don’t agree with everything she says, that’s boring and usually insincere. If she says something you disagree with just say so, it makes the conversation more interesting. The best is to be tongue in cheek with it. Showing her you don’t take yourself too seriously - Write on a napkin “I just want to let you know I make 100,000,000,000 dollars a year, so you better be nice wink” and hand it to her and smile. She will burst out laughing. Teasing her a throughout the date will make her feel more at ease, and make her trust you more. Knowing when to be real - Joke through out the date, but no one wants to date a clown, so every now and then bring down the energy get real, then liven it back up. Lead - You don’t have to know where you are going just act like you do. Be a great story teller - tell her great stories, but focus on making the mundane interesting. I try to tell them a story about how I got lunch earlier that day. Later on as the date progresses, let the stories get more and more personal. Don’t be Overly Impressed by Her - I’ve dated girls who are diplomats, Harvard grads, models, etc. The times these dates went awful was when I made too big of a deal about their accomplishments/career. Have Boundaries - I don’t let people put their feet on my table. So when a girl comes over, if she does put her feet on the table I say “Don’t put your feet on my table” this is small but it communicates to her that I’m not a push over. Be Willing to Walk Away - I walk away from dates every now and then. Now that act doesn’t impress the girl I was on a date with, but it does make you a guy that girls want to impress. So always know your value, and if someone is treating you in a way you don’t want to be treated - always be willing to walk away. “Do I like her?” - Before worrying about how to impress her asks yourself “Do I like her?” “What has she done that impresses me?” “Do I like the direction her life is going?” “Do I like the person she aspires to be?”

Source https://purenous.com/node/13

(1) (Reply)

Jumia Is Giving Away Free #10,500 Voucher... Get Yours.... / Reasons Why Some Guys Are Still Finding It Hard To Get A Girl / Dirty Game (part 1) 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.