Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,310 members, 7,808,046 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

The Secondary School Beaten You Cant Forget. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Secondary School Beaten You Cant Forget. (366 Views)

UNIJOS Student Abdulsalam Idris Beaten To Death By Course Mates Over N30k Bribe / What's The Easiest Subject To Teach In The Secondary School / Rep The Secondary School You Attended And Meet Your Ex School Mates Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Secondary School Beaten You Cant Forget. by Destiny4fame(m): 10:23pm On Dec 11, 2017
Was with my friends some minutes ago and we were discussing our experience in secondary school. One thing led to the other, we started talking about the beaten we can never forget. That made me remember my experience.
I was in S.S. 3 then, almost done with WAEC. On this fateful day, we were to write commerce or Yoruba I think (can't remember). So, the WAEC personnel was yet to arrive, as usual now, in a boys only school. We started playing, running in and out the hall, slamming the cover of the chair on it(we used these single chairs for WAEC). Unknown to me, my commerce teacher, Mr. Ajekigbe(if you attended B.B H.S, Abeokuta) saw me doing all those shits.
Chai, I received the beating of my life that day, I was unable to sit and write the exam that day, I wasn't even in the mood, my mind wasn't there, because, I can't get over that beaten.
This is my experience, feel free to share yours. Let's keep it balling and rolling.
Re: The Secondary School Beaten You Cant Forget. by iBlaze(m): 10:40pm On Dec 11, 2017
op u prolly wrote english paper dat day...dats y u received beaten instead of beating

(1) (Reply)

2018 Yale Young African Scholarship Program – Apply / Osustech Freshers React To School Fees Hike, Issues PRESS STATEMENT / Clearance Assistance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.