Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,791 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts (5252 Views)

Presidency Begins Fumigation Of Buhari’s Offices, Others Over Coronavirus / 2019: Sule Lamido Visits Obasanjo For Consultation On Presidential Election / Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-Herders Conflicts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Adebowale89(m): 8:24am On Dec 12, 2017
the kerfuffle of buhari on security matters and leadership negligence are the reason why I want him out of that position comes 2019

imagine him saying Nigerians are impatient. the same Nigerians that lost numerous of jobs, encounter recession, committing suicide aren't patient. is it until we reduce from 170million to 2million before he will notice our unending patient for this crawling administration?

recently Fulani herdsmen has killed more than bokoharam and a supposed sane president is still busy gallivanting all over the countries

my concern is, would atiku another Fulani tame this Fulani herdsmen issues when he get to NO 1 sit. this is why I'm really angry with PDP, can't they get it right this time

atiku has their flag bearer is still not hope to end this securities crisis in Nigeria. ok he might try in economic stability but if the security of a country is in shamble, economy is expected to follow

Nigerians hope you will ask questions before 2019. can't we have a say in any aspirant that a party would nominate?

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Nuheights(m): 8:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Na now day break?
How more insensitive can a government be?
May God help us in this country!
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Antoeni(m): 8:35am On Dec 12, 2017
Nice one
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Obec70(m): 8:36am On Dec 12, 2017
And their life matron is missing! Does osibanjo own a cow, you can only head a trade union that's you are member.
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by joinnow: 8:40am On Dec 12, 2017
igbodefender:
Implementation not consultation is what we need.# CommercialCattleRanching #IrrigatedRanches
Zero grazing.
Producing fodders using hydroponics.
This things are easy to learn
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Sanchez01: 8:43am On Dec 12, 2017
kamarra:
According to cheta nwanze on smooth FM, there are some important factors the FG aren't considering:

1.Like how due to the boko haram insurgency in SW and SE which has about 62% of Nigeria's land mass, these herdsman will have to come down south to graze...

2. He also said something about the land use act...

3. Then cultural ignorance, that the herdsmen think they can just visit the village traditional leader, offer him money and proceed to graze on people's land...
The emboldened is wrong. There is no way the SW and the SE, lumped together, would arrive at 62% as the totality of the country's land mass.
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by bejeria101(m): 8:48am On Dec 12, 2017
On these basis the APC should consider power leaving them and going in another direction.
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 12, 2017
joinnow:
Zero grazing.
Producing fodders using hydroponics.
This things are easy to learn

Exactly!
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 12, 2017
bejeria101:
On these basis the APC should consider power leaving them and going in another direction.
MBA. No. The government should just do more implementation.
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Hemaah: 8:59am On Dec 12, 2017
Intentionally intentional intention intense intended
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Gwazah(m): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
I hate this when they title it Herdsman/farmers clash, making it to look common. Fulani people do attack for nothing, killing innocent ones yet the government look at it like grazing/farming problem. God help us.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by kamarra(f): 9:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Sanchez01:

The emboldened is wrong. There is no way the SW and the SE, lumped together, would arrive at 62% as the totality of the country's land mass.

I've modified
I meant NE and NW
Thank u.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by buffalowings: 9:22am On Dec 12, 2017
God bless ekiti
God bless benue
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Lomprico2: 9:25am On Dec 12, 2017
julimax:
Vice president Osibanjo. Vice president Osibanjo

Dont we have a president?

Do we?
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Jbuster: 9:31am On Dec 12, 2017
GOOD MORNING, SOMEONE SHOULD HELP ME REACH OUT TO CLUB KONNECT & VICTOR OJENEALO BRAIMOH, TO HELP ME REFUND MY 2,000 NAIRA OR HELP ME USE IT TO FUND MY WALLET. I SENT THE MONEY YESTERDAY EVENING FROM MY ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT, TO YOUR ACCESS BANK ACCOUNT. PLEASE BE FAST. I CALLED HUNDREDS OF TIMES NO RESPONSE, I SENT MESSAGES TO YOUR WHATSAPP NOT READ.
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Activeman391(m): 9:47am On Dec 12, 2017
All the killers should be exposed and forced to face the full wrath of the law period.
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Jaideyone(m): 12:48pm On Dec 12, 2017
fergie001:
What useless consultation?
This people have been killing since 2015,yet they were called Libyans,isis and all worth not,to protect who they really are-armed terrorists.
This is a State Govt issue,let them go to Ekiti....now State Govts are turning against them,you have remembered to send Osinbajo.It is people like that Jeremiah in Enugu and that Nebuchadnezzar in Kogi that is making Buhari act so laicadaisical.
They carry guns,clean up villages,destroy farmlands,and you have a President who has never for once spoken passionately against this....Buhari or whatever you call yourself when the 'terrorist' ipob we're doing theirs,you gave a UN-modified speech....what is happening to the Fulani,it's either you send Osinbajo or Lai to bamboozle us as usual......
Atiku has made you to start holding meetings even with Murtala,abi? You are lucky you came at a time of Gullible,ethnocentric youths without direction.
Foolish somebody.
yes herdsmen starred killing in 2015. smh
Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by lastempero: 12:50pm On Dec 12, 2017
What are they trying to figure out other than encouraging ranching and bringing the mad dogs to book.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Nobody: 1:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
Is it a clash or a ethnic cleansing by the Fulani against the farmers? Can't the herdsmen be charged for murder?What a gambari regime we are into.

1 Like

Re: Presidency Begins National Consultation On Farmers-herders Conflicts by Oxalic(m): 4:32pm On Dec 12, 2017
This consultation is not necessary. Just tell the blood-sucking herdsmen to practice ranching and stop grazing on people's farms. How is this difficult?

(1) (2) (Reply)

VAIDS: FG To Name, Shame, Prosecute Tax Evaders From March 31 / This Tweet By APC Has Won The Presidency For Atiku ( Photo) / BREAKING: The Body Buried In Abuja Was Dauda Not Abba Kyari - Kemi Olunloyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.