Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,580 members, 7,809,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic (16678 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / The Official Nairaland Matchmaking Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by na2day2(m): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

na2day  

i just lost 50 brain cells

are u guys bein serious??

no comment  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i lost 51 cells too! just staying one step ahead of u as always  tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kemisuga(f): 5:46pm On Mar 31, 2010
U again kokolet shocked shocked shocked
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by googles: 5:48pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

^^ theres someone else thats in love with u!

think googles or summin

nope he is doing things with my cousin already so its not googles
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kemisuga(f): 5:49pm On Mar 31, 2010
kemisuga/kokonets grin grin tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

i lost a 51 cells too! just staying one step ahead of u as always  tongue tongue tongue tongue

apparently u are good lookin

i must see!

i refuse to believe someone soo retardederm rude can be foine

oya show ursef!
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2010
wow kemi i love that dress!
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kokonets(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2010
kemisuga:

kemisuga/kokonets grin grin tongue

Nice combo tongue u like abi grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by bluespice(f): 5:58pm On Mar 31, 2010
lmfao!
*chuckles to self and grabs the huge popcorn bucket*
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by tkb417(m): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
una don start again
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:00pm On Mar 31, 2010
*sits beside bluspice in her new shoes*

gimme popcord gimme gimme!
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by bluespice(f): 6:01pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

*sits beside bluspice in her new shoes*

gimme popcord gimme gimme!
beg me grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 6:03pm On Mar 31, 2010
watz goin on here tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by bluespice(f): 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2010
luizworld:

watz goin on here tongue
someone's trying to stop me from marrying you grin tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by kokonets(m): 6:08pm On Mar 31, 2010
tkb417:

una don start again

Omo dem don start o grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 6:09pm On Mar 31, 2010
bluespice:

someone's trying to stop me from marrying you grin tongue
who is that person angry tongue grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by bluespice(f): 6:10pm On Mar 31, 2010
before they come back, let's go to the court
so we get married n pop in to get our divorce papers so the fun can really start wink
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by na2day2(m): 6:13pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

With the great success of my Valentines Matchmaking thread, I have decided to create another one. grin

A lot of us are in the diaspora and we will probably never meet ourselves face to face in this lifetime. However, based on someone's NL personality or pic, who are the top 3 people you would consider getting to know better off NL and why.

My number one stunner will be
1)Na2day: Why: Although he can be a terrorist at times tongue, I find that he is very whip smart, attractive, athletic (hmm those shoulders) beautiful bright smile, ambitious and seems like someone I can talk to all day.

2) Dayokanu: Why:Dayokanu is the kind of partner every girl should be looking for, he is very smart, seems caring, and a wonderful listener. He is just a wonderful person in my opinion. (I am working on finding him an iyawo in his area) tongue

3) Brother Justwise: Why: I don't know him very well but from his posts, he seems very mild mannered, calm, sympathetic,  an all around nice guy.

Some fantasy partners I have seen around;Feel free to suggest guys and girls you think would make good matches.

adosojun/ebonyeyes grin grin grin-Ebony go kill me
pweety/luizworld
googles/190
platinum/jacquan
ayetty/?? tongue tongue tongue (follypimpi) grin grin grin
daviddylan/amaka
na2day/every girl on NL grin grin grin
hbabe/dobodbo grin grin grin
uju/

Feel free to choose someone who has been chosen and tell us why you like that person. You never know, someone chosen might secretly like you too. LADIES PLEASE NO FORMING

only 3?   i no need extra sheet to write my own oooo!  tongue tongue tongue

anyways,

1) my number one is my one and only sweet heart, the angel of my dreams Abekeade08/ she has refused to marry me even after i told her i want her to give me a daughter that looks just like her  embarassed embarassed cry cry cry

2) plat: we have our differences but mami is a touch of gold whenever she is not acting childish/ she dumped me for one jacquan  cry

3) Spikedy: overly diplomatic, will never answer your question(s), always coming up with some annoyingly smart response(hey, get your own job, smart replies is my job! angry angry angry ) but i still got a little something something for her

in other news:

chinesedoll: my personal person but she dumped me for a white boy!  angry angry angry angry
Mhismole: pure beauty, once upon a time we were bonnie and clyde
Ujujoan: refuse to marry me bcuz i work in a small cybercafe in ajegunle. she wants someone with a bentley  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
googles: i just wanted to marry her legs alone, long fine legs but since abekeade08 got not just the legs but the hips also, i will stick to my abekeade08
sistawoman: back in the days when she was on NL, oh the fantasies!  embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
iice: been telling her to marry me for the longest of time, she doesnt want to hear word! angry angry angry angry
seceretz: my darling baby girl, i am paying her bride price with or without her approval
JeSoul: my sweet heart, i like what u doing girl, keep in being u
SeanT21: my baby sis, big bro loves u to death kiss kiss
ebonyeyes: hmmmm, wahala! i am still fighting with her cats angry angry angry
ifedy: she is my lover gone missing sad sad
the amaka: very stubborn and extremely silly. she no dey hear word at all! angry angry angry but i still love her once in a while  tongue tongue
chiogo: if not for the Celtics, i would have loved u girl tongue tongue tongue
Pweety4me: my sweet sweet little sis, love ya kiss kiss
Idowuogbo: got a straight head, says things as they are, got mad love for u honey  wink wink
bluespice: once upon a time we were tight but her behind got her too much attention now she dumped me  angry angry angry
unitee: too shy but a sweet heart kiss kiss kiss

to be continued. . . . . . . .  tongue tongue tongue tongue

FYI: those i like to meet just to kill them, in no particular order FL gators, ayettymama(i will be doing the earth a good favor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed ) MzDarkSkin, funkybaby . . . . . . . . the complete list coming soon to a theater near u grin grin grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:15pm On Mar 31, 2010
retard tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

With the great success of my Valentines Matchmaking thread, I have decided to create another one. grin

A lot of us are in the diaspora and we will probably never meet ourselves face to face in this lifetime. However, based on someone's NL personality or pic, who are the top 3 people you would consider getting to know better off NL and why.

My number one stunner will be
1)Na2day: Why: Although he can be a terrorist at times tongue, I find that he is very whip smart, attractive, athletic (hmm those shoulders) beautiful bright smile, ambitious and seems like someone I can talk to all day.

2) Dayokanu: Why:Dayokanu is the kind of partner every girl should be looking for, he is very smart, seems caring, and a wonderful listener. He is just a wonderful person in my opinion. (I am working on finding him an iyawo in his area) tongue

3) Brother Justwise: Why: I don't know him very well but from his posts, he seems very mild mannered, calm, sympathetic,  an all around nice guy.

Some fantasy partners I have seen around;Feel free to suggest guys and girls you think would make good matches.

adosojun/ebonyeyes grin grin grin-Ebony go kill me
pweety/luizworld
googles/190
platinum/jacquan i loff platti more!
never that!
daviddylan/amaka
na2day/every girl on NL grin grin grin
hbabe/dobodbo grin grin grin
uju/

Feel free to choose someone who has been chosen and tell us why you like that person. You never know, someone chosen might secretly like you too. LADIES PLEASE NO FORMING
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by bluespice(f): 6:16pm On Mar 31, 2010
na2day?:

bluespice: once upon a time we were tight but her behind got her too much attention now she dumped me  angry angry angry
mai fren sherrop, u left me high n dry i had to move on
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by na2day2(m): 6:18pm On Mar 31, 2010
ayettymama:

apparently u are good lookin

i must see!

i refuse to believe someone soo retardederm rude can be foine

oya show ursef!

oh, u want to see my fat self? i knew u have been dying for me in secret. enjoy the pic grin grin grin

Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
@bluespice grin tongue kiss
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^^^^
Nairalands next top model, look at those cheek bones kiss Dayyuuum grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
I KNEW IT!!!

erm

well ur beautiful in ur own way sha!

from today henceforth i will stop calling u a monkey

i see why it hurts u soo much!
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by na2day2(m): 6:20pm On Mar 31, 2010
bluespice:

mai fren sherrop, u left me high n dry i had to move on

who left u? u dumped me after i spent all my earnings to buy enough toasting books and u still no gree  angry angry angry
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:21pm On Mar 31, 2010
ebony lets go

i cant let u miss ur appointment at specsavers!

grin grin grin
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by na2day2(m): 6:22pm On Mar 31, 2010
Ebonyeyes:

^^^^^
Nairalands next top model, look at those cheek bones kiss Dayyuuum grin grin

i am still better looking than ur cats cool cool cool cool

ayettymama:

I KNEW IT!!!

erm

well your beautiful in your own way sha!

from today henceforth i will stop calling u a monkey

i see why it hurts u soo much!

if u fine pass me post ur pic make we see tongue tongue tongue
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Abekeade08(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
Thanks jare na2day, you sure didn't dissapoint me with the long list of your girlfriends.  tongue E be like say everyone no dey read ehntell us your top 3 people na.  angry
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:23pm On Mar 31, 2010
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 31, 2010
^^^ shocked shocked shocked jesus lipsrsealed
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by na2day2(m): 6:29pm On Mar 31, 2010
Abekeade08:

Thanks jare na2day, you sure didn't dissapoint me with the long list of your girlfriends.  tongue E be like say everyone no dey read ehntell us your top 3 people na.  angry

i listed my top 3 na angry angry angry

ayettymama:

u need to lose weight, serious!  tongue tongue tongue tongue

[size=3pt]typical nigerian girl, goes for a famous person wishing to have her money [/size] lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Matchmaking Thread: Based On Nl Personality Or Pic by ayettymama(f): 6:30pm On Mar 31, 2010
kini

i may be fat but i still fine pass na2day!

@post my top 3 nl bobos

jaquan- even though he hurt me sha!

inquesor-dude is funny!

luizworld- seems fun!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (26) (Reply)

Above 30 And Seeking A Spouse, Check This Out / An Interview With Darkenedrebel, Dharay99, Cherryice And Mhizdeedy / BBM Group. Send Your PIN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.