Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,794 members, 7,798,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline (2104 Views)

A Guy Caught His Girlfriend With Another Guy Inside Kfc In Lagos / Girl Posted Her Nude :o On Her Birthday / See The savage Reply a Woman Gave To A Facebook User.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline by Harlarbiz01(m): 7:20am On Dec 12, 2017
I cannot laugh alone ooh...nemesis fall on this guy seriously after a lady posted on FB the guy's chat with her .. shocked cheesy grin cheesy wink grin grin grin. ..This is what I found on the lady's timeline. .. grin grin

"I wonder y Facebook don't do blood test before giving out account to some mad people... Imagine wat I got after accepting a friend request from an animal DAT looks like a human-being."

How I wish this can get to the front Page...lalasticalacity

Re: A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline by kodded(m): 7:24am On Dec 12, 2017
funny enough the guy might still end up destroying her kpekus this weekend cheesy cheesy cheesy

.....girls with their fish brain tongue
Re: A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline by majamajic(m): 7:27am On Dec 12, 2017
Girls and forming. ..... she can't expose the ones that succeeded . grin

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline by mazimee(m): 7:32am On Dec 12, 2017
The comments above mine though, does that justify the zero courtesy exihibited by the guy? Even at that she has the right to decide who to sleep with

The way some of us comment here makes me wonder if we grew up in a home with sisters and a mother.

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline by medexico(m): 8:40am On Dec 12, 2017
The guy went straight to the point, no corner corner.

1 Like

Re: A Young Lady Facebook User Posted Her Chat With A Guy On Her Timeline by medexico(m): 8:42am On Dec 12, 2017
He is better than those that will pretend to be just friends but they know what they wanna do to you

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Put Am 4 Reverse** / Check Out How Next Generation Wedding ceremony Will look like. / Huspuppi Spotted In My Area

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.