Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,160 members, 7,780,125 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:00 AM

Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies (56620 Views)

Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter / Daddy Freeze Replies Apostle Suleman On Tithing (Free The Sheeple) / Daddy Freeze Replies Pastor Adeboye’s Response To His Teachings On Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Samusu(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

The sheeples aren't complaining so what's all this fuzz about.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happen to people that tried to malign and lampoon MEN OF GOD

Be Warned

When yhu de graduate from Bible school?

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Sapiosexuality(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Too many thieves protecting their interest. If the typical Nigerian Christian was smart or even understood 50% of his faith, this won't be happening. Thieves on suit. Criminals who destroy and break homes with fake prophesies.

To the society of Christian sheeple who are still scared of damning these high level rogues you can still give that tithe to your poor neighbors, beggars on the street, motherless babies homes, prisons. Just help people in need around you. Please.

Stop enriching people who are out to rip you off. Stop helping rogues depopulate this ailing country of goodwill. Stop helping fake visionaries destroy your life and homes. Take back control. You are a God and I don't mean that in the metaphoric sense.

http://www.mortalpoet.com/brothers-beggars-street-tithe-church/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Paperwhite(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
Forget this shit god of men pastor.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Quality20(m): 10:01am On Dec 12, 2017
why is he over reacting? He shd even b grateful and write/prepare his will on time. This is just Normal xtian prediction of d future- though I don't believe any other than d Almighty can see d unseen
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Thats their stock in trade, spreading of fear.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by BamBella(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by thatsincerechic(f): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Freeze this is the time to stop now
I have been more concerned about you lately.
You have stepped on so many toes .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by thatsincerechic(f): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Freeze this is the time to stop now
I have been more concerned about you lately.
You have stepped on so many toes .
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by goldedprince: 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
Every church dey use freeze to do promo for their church. Mtcheww
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by laprince(m): 10:02am On Dec 12, 2017
pastors
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by biomustry: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
K
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MrPristine: 10:03am On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy freeze is clearly my man of the year. grin

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by captainbell: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
All this pastorpreneur be acting like God, that was the same way Apostle Suleiman said El Rufia will die within 2 weeks, the governor is still alive till today. Its so obvious their pot of soup is continuously threatened with the truths daddy freeze is saying. Take away money from the church, I assure you only a few people will want to be pastors. Church is a business to all these people, they scam people using, thou shall not judge, touch not my anointed, tithe, seed, also by creating fear in people that anything said against them (pastors) is an invitation of God's wrath.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Elnino4ladies: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
grin grin cheesy freeze causing troubles for scammers masquerading as GOs

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Sultannayef: 10:04am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

I will advice freeze to keep quiet and mind his business, instead of pock nosing.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

The consequences wasn't good at all.

Moses, David and Elisha are good case study..

Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no harm

Be Warned

What are you smoking?

13 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by transient123(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
I know it will get to this. The sender of death and life, who won't die or who knows when he will also die is talking from his anus.

Freeze abi wetin be your name, all na trash, just behave yourself too according to your belief, no one can kill, if anyone can, let them bring the soul of the person Satan used them as a child of hell.

Remember, they said PMB sef go die, even him cow refused to. You have affected their 419 business , caution freeze.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by wonder233: 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Freeze better go and read your bible and see what happened to ignorant folks like you who maligned and lampooned MEN OF GOD

Be Warned
shut up you goat

18 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
Samusu:

When yhu de graduate from Bible school?

Why do you ask?
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Adebowale89(m): 10:05am On Dec 12, 2017
how old is she? she's 14. fourteennnnnn Jesus is lord fourteeeeeeeeen? Jesu

has it come to this, so a pastor can be this loose to wish someone death because of what? tithe?

proliferation of churches according to Karl marx is one of the problem of religion. I just reaffirm this thesis

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by tungamaje: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Don't mind him Freeze, their prophecies are fake. One of them said the same thing about El rufai and the man is still bouncing. God doesn't talk to them. Fakes all of them

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by oruma19: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
PaChukwudi44:
Pastor Nicholas wrote "The way this guy is going.He may not see next year"

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bck7TphDJnt/
I hereby declare and decree that this pastor will die in the stead of daddy freeze. He will not use God to do merchandize and expect the children of God to keep quiet. The pastor will not pass this year. Numb 23:23. Daddy freeze I declare in the name of Jesus that no enchantment will work against u, like Phinehas in numbers 25, God, whose name alone is Yahweh has signed a pact of peace with you, you shall not die but live and bury all the thieves using the name of our God to steal. I proclaim in the name of Jesus that daddy freeze is blessed beyond a curse. Any tongue that curses u is condemned already because u uphold the laws of Yahweh. U are blessed Daddy freeze.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by SAMBARRY: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Does the pastor even know what will happen to himself tomorrow before he is openly declaring that another person will not see next year.what kind of hate is that? undecided

God forbid anything happening to freeze,even if the pastor doesn't have anything to do with his death,all eyes will be on him and trust me you don't want negative publicity on you.he should ask Mr oga at the top how he coped.God forbid it's just even accident,he won't believe the labels Nigerians Will stamp on him.Nigerians have no joy o

May our mouths not be the architect of our destruction.moreover somethings should die a natural death in your heart,it should never come out of your mouth,ever
GOD is not an hired assassin.stop giving atheists justification to commit heresies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by manutdadex(m): 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned
nrin will happen to him in Jesus name, Freeze is a man of God also because ,d spirit of God is upon him free the captives

6 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by IkpuMmadu: 10:06am On Dec 12, 2017
Freeze should arrest him.and let him make an under taking

1 Like

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by texazzpete(m): 10:07am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Be Warned

Ah, this overused portion of the Bible used by con-men pastors to enforce sheepish silence.

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by enemyofprogress: 10:07am On Dec 12, 2017
Some so called pastors are agents of the devil. They are now threatening his life so as to keep his mouth shut. The pastor should be arrested and prosecuted

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 12, 2017
Daddy FREEZE... FREEZE 'em all !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
oruma19:
I hereby declare and decree that this pastor will die in the stead if daddy freeze. He will not use God to do merchamdize and expect the children of God to keep quiet. The pastor will not pass tgis year. Numb 23:23. Daddy freeze I declare I n the name of Jesus that no enchantment will work against u, like Phinehas in numbers 25, God, whose name alone is Yahweh has signed a pact of peace with you, you shall not die but live and bury all the thieves using the name of our God to steal. I proclaim in the name of Jesus that daddy freeze is blessed beyond a curse. Any tongue that curses u is condemned already because u uphold the laws of Yahweh. U are blessed Daddy freeze.

AMEN!
Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by dorox(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
With the way these pastors are so scared of death should one not wonder if they truly believe in the heaven they are selling to people while they hold on to the good life on earth?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

With people that think like you how can Africa move forward ?
Demonic pastors leading im.be.cil.es

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
This is serious.

Is it your sheeple

Is it your money

Be Warned

Why did Paul sanctioned Peter despite the latter been a superior?

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Nicolas Uagbor: "Daddy Freeze May Die Before Next Year". Freeze Replies by julybaba(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2017
To avoid a holy slap, you've got to bridle your tongue. Learn to differentiate between what is holy and what is profane. The judgement of men of God is not within your scope of duties. God will never endorse men insulting his servants or scrutinizing his commands.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lords Chosen Man: "I Fought A Demonic Cat And Killed It In Osun" (Photos) / Prophet Odumeje Finally Forgives Ada Jesus, Gifts Her N1 Million (Video) / 4 Reasons I'm Considering Becoming An Atheist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.